>Jon Wedger - London Police Whistleblower on Child Prostitution & Trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=KiOXvCvfkaY

>Mock The Week: Too hot for TV
youtube.com/watch?v=dLdD__-D_Pg

>Varg Vikernes: A SUCCESS STORY
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms

>Awake Nationalist's
youtube.com/watch?v=TYez_7Rk6qg

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

>London crimewave: Extra Met Police officers on patrol
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43678988

Attached: nickgrif.png (1024x643, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8SkOhKG9Y
tvcatchup.com/watch/itv
youtube.com/watch?v=v8oNEb1LebI
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LpWCfFPk8&t=239s
historicengland.org.uk/services-skills/training-skills/work-based-training/paid-training-placements/
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/510798/DCMS_The_Culture_White_Paper__3_.pdf
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/the-guns-of-april-are-we-in-a-pre-war-era-right-now-.html
rt.com/usa/423621-trump-says-nothings-off-table-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=X3_qUDwF-Ns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann's_renovation_of_Paris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm rolling up weed that's fucked up the ozone.

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 28K)

*dabs*

Attached: file.png (900x900, 255K)

Attached: ed-miliband.jpg (498x377, 22K)

Reminder that Bath is the best city in England.

Attached: royal crescent.jpg (1000x667, 155K)

Attached: D6E2CFBF-6E51-4305-A1EE-66141A39A1EF.jpg (460x618, 84K)

It’s full of tramps and tourists

>at first they laughed at me..... but they are not laughing anymore.

Attached: 288251A100000578-0-image-a-34_1431220013869.jpg (636x382, 45K)

Imagine being a Bongladeshi
The most cucked race on the planet

Not really.

Attached: Ed Miliband.webm (640x640, 1.27M)

Attached: nige.jpg (98x141, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8SkOhKG9Y

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (969x1091, 1.05M)

Attached: 1493049077041.jpg (800x533, 272K)

Get out, Nigel.
This is the Era of WRECKLESS AND PROVOCATIVE politics.

Attached: Ed-Miliband-e1409070811776.png (250x251, 87K)

wheres this ?

bath you illiterate cunt

Attached: Milipede below.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Bath should be the standard for all other British cities.

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser blackpilled nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>no passions in life, everything feels like work
>wake up at 10 am
>browse internet a little then read atlas shrugged for about 30 pages but find it so fucking boring
>go to gym and lifting goes well but when I get home I realise that over two weeks of binging on junk food or fast food or both has taken its toll
>go to work and leave after 30 minutes; realise how pathetic I am or not taking advantage of an extra 7.5 hours per day compared to someone unluckier than me
>currently drinking coffee in central London while feeling sad about life
>find atlas shrugged so fucking boring but I'm only reading it for the pseud cred
>suddenly realise there are lots of other boring books I feel like I need to read for the pseud cred
>have no idea how to spend my time at home; feel like I need to learn more maths or else I'm dumb; feel like I need to go through SICP or else I'm dumb; everything feels like work

I feel mentally imprisoned. I simply don't have the ability to relax and do what I want. Even if I do something, I am cucked by Taylorism and feel guilty about how I do it. I always feel bad for not working for 10 hours on a row on one thing or not filling my day with multiple things. This is banal shit but it tortures me.

I have a full time job which miraculously requires almost nothing of me. I moved out and live in London due to it. I should feel lucky but I haven't enjoyed myself at all.

And of course being ugly and blackpilled means I know I have nothing to look forward to in terms of my social and professional life. I am not part of the normie hivemind. Every job interview and job requires you to be a clone who acts happy. I'm the most miserable person I've seen.

My only solace is junk food and fast food but I have to stop because they rape my bank balance. Nothing healthy is tasty.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING ON THE CHASE

tvcatchup.com/watch/itv

Fuck off edd

Attached: C1F10A36-6CDC-4723-8E48-64DE115EA1FC.jpg (1280x800, 554K)

post face
your porbs not ugly as you think?

I miss Ed lads, fuck big Jezzy C.

I quite like corbychev but he's got nothing on are Ed. he was just such a loveable autist

This is a Miliband appreciation thread now.

Attached: Miliband happening.png (804x536, 593K)

>implying you wouldnt

Attached: dios mio... el goblino de itv.png (946x502, 791K)

spooky

for fuck's sake I thought this shit was confined to the bbc

>Nothing healthy is tasty.

lol no

Yeah bit weird

put it fucking aside

Attached: 1500717992342.jpg (3200x2175, 662K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v8oNEb1LebI

>tfw you're trying to grow up and be a normie but you just fucking love brutal death metal

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LpWCfFPk8&t=239s

>In 2016-2017 only 4.3% of the Historic England work force described their ethnicity as Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME).

>In March 2016 the Government published the Culture White Paper and challenged Historic England and other nationally funded cultural organisations to develop and share strategies for improving workforce diversity.

>In response Historic England developed a Workforce Diversity Strategy which has several strands of activity but one of the most significant is a new paid Heritage Training Placements scheme for undergraduates and recent graduates with Black, Asian or other Minority Ethnic Heritage.

historicengland.org.uk/services-skills/training-skills/work-based-training/paid-training-placements/

how can normies or anyone even say that (((they))) aren't trying to displace white europeans ?

Attached: 1517870277905.png (400x416, 169K)

>how can normies or anyone even say that (((they))) aren't trying to displace white europeans ?
They used to say that. Now that it's irrefutable, they don't say it and instead ask 'why, you racist or summink?'

wow look how much less vibrant it was without diversity

-10/10 too european and cultured

i love how everything now has to be bare, no character and "neutral" with no life

when back then everything was decorated, colorful and flags

London has nice architecture, but the road layout sucks. Bath is more ordered.

Attached: 1482230012163.jpg (800x551, 506K)

We live in a time when an organization (formerly) called English Heritage discriminates against people of English heritage.

I like the chaos of it though, better than a grid system like New York. I don't know if Sir Christopher Wren had influence on the road systems when redeveloping London

Attached: 1493217694941.jpg (1024x845, 1.83M)

some more juicy blackpill reading written by the "social justice" conservative party

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/510798/DCMS_The_Culture_White_Paper__3_.pdf

Attached: 6545hgf.png (767x914, 1024K)

So many ugly square glass office blocks popping up acrross london and the pace of it is unreal, whens the fucking bubble goinf to pop

More blackpill

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/the-guns-of-april-are-we-in-a-pre-war-era-right-now-.html

After dismissing you as being a conspiracy theorist they then say "why would you even care if that happened anyway? You'll probably be dead by then"

Ahh mixed race babys so cute anyway

The only part of London I can look at now without wincing is Canary Wharf.

>pre war era

i hope so, the sooner these tories and london along with them are nuked the better for the nation

The Washington DC grid system is quite nice.

My ideal city would be similar to Bath, but on a much bigger scale, and with a more ordered road layout (not quite NYC-tier, but better than the conventional British city).

>whens the fucking bubble goinf to pop
Soon, I don't mind the new building as long as they aren't knocking down pre60's structures to build them

Attached: London.jpg (624x351, 73K)

>Trump promises decision on US military action within 24-48 hours
rt.com/usa/423621-trump-says-nothings-off-table-syria/

>Canary wharf
Not a senpai of the grid system senpai

Attached: 1500719336158.jpg (1024x576, 500K)

It's just vacuous newspeak designed to say nothing.

I think the only thing to learn is that we are edging towards an American type society where the government openly takes from the whites to give to the non whites for its own sake

Look at those poor uncultured suckers living without vibrant diversity

I know it's been said a million times now, but what an utterly disappointing president he turned out to be. Can't believe I allowed myself to have any optimism in the first place.

>The Washington DC grid system is quite nice.
Agreed its not a horrible grid system like new York
>My ideal city would be similar to Bath, but on a much bigger scale
>My ideal city would be a mix of bath, London, Edinburgh full of Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian detached, semi's and terraced houses. I also like the architecture of towns in the European flat lands E.g Lille, Amsterdam, Bruges, etc and obviously Paris, Bordeaux and lyon

Attached: 1500937888873.jpg (1280x853, 182K)

So what's next in the nanny state crusade lads? Pic related.

Attached: NKK20-09-04-18-1141.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Attached: 1501123335777.jpg (1333x883, 184K)

>If the Leader of the Opposition cannot oppose the government without being accused of some sort of fealty to a foreign power, then we are not free.

Hitchens confirmed communist kremlinbot spy

This. So much fucking this.

Can't believe I'm saying this but we should have supported Jeb. All those hours shitposting for Trump just for this shitshow.

Things could have been so much better.

Attached: Jeb hoodie.jpg (400x428, 29K)

Edinburgh is beautiful. Probably the last unspoilt major city in the UK.

Attached: edinburgh-photography-2.jpg (2000x1333, 310K)

dumb frogposter

Shit/pol/: "How'd you get back from Paris so quickly?"
Me:

Attached: airbus-helicopters-1-gq-3jun15-pr_b.jpg (1620x1069, 291K)

>Cannons

LITERALLY HITLERS GERMANIA

Attached: 1024px-welthauptstadt_germania_13.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>we should have supported Jeb
It would have had roughly the same results. He's another Zionist stooge.

Hillary should have been our candidate.
She would have propelled the world right into war way sooner.

yanks are fat cunts but they can make some tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=X3_qUDwF-Ns

does york count as major city ?

gee its almost like he's a rich jewish businessman or something

that lolbertarian would of been the least likley to start any war but hed be shit for other reason like being full on open borders

this.

based hitlerjugend

Attached: Germania.jpg (631x572, 92K)

Are you a chav? Who the hell would let their kids buy this shit?

Not really. I was talking in terms of Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, etc.

He's not Jewish. He is philo-semitic though.

Honestly, our best option out of the whole lot was Rand Paul but he was getting absolutely nowhere in the show business of American politics.

I wish I was a billionaire so I could design and build a city

Attached: 1482209707729.jpg (1920x1080, 613K)

I can help you with this. Say the word.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x713, 109K)

dumb frogposter

we were so close to greatness

Attached: 1abbbbbbbbbbb.jpg (480x480, 48K)

>he's still vying for my attention
Give it a rest. You're embarrassing yourself infront of these virgins.

Any of you lads ever get that feeling that you just want to travel or get out?

I've done this about 5 times, a weird sort of mood takes me and I end up booking a plane ticket to somewhere or arranging some shit and then the time comes and the feeling has passed by then.

Literally just done this today. Felt like taking a train down South and going to a beach, literally thats it. Just to walk on the coast for a bit. Booked the ticket and hotel, now I can't be arsed.

Must have done this 5 times over the past year, time before this I booked plane tickets. Maybe its a sign

I just get sick of being still. Reckon the perfect job for me is some work that requires constant travel or touring or something.

Why do I do this?

>periodic crackdowns on weed smokers
>trying to portray fucking energy drinks as some kind of vice
>everyone keep buying booze though we've got roving ambulances to put you on a drip when you have too much to drink and fall to bits on Cardiff high street

I feel like I'm going insane lads

And I don't mean booking it in advance, I mean right now sort of thing. Like I feel I need to go NOW.

I get an urge to pop down the shop or something, never booked a plane ticket on a whim or anything. Although I probably would do that sort of thing more if I had the money.

You'd have to be incredibly naive to think he would have had any power whatsoever to resist the military industrial complex and the deep state, even if he wanted to.

OP of that image here

thats actually Linz

agreed

>perfidious albion
>perfidious italians
>perfidious hitler for not supporting rommel earlier
>perfidious hitler for not trusting his instincts and calling off Kursk

could have won the war in so many ways

Attached: 45874789.jpg (1400x925, 178K)

City simulators are the next best thing. Have you tried Cities Skylines on Steam?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann's_renovation_of_Paris

Attached: visiter-paris.jpg (1280x636, 428K)

Hillary wouldn't have been perfect by far but certainly still an accelerationist for sure.

Jeb would have removed Assad by now, thus causing a major regional war, thus causing a massive influx of migrants to Europe, thus causing the system to collapse.

Trump is playing it safe thus preserving the status quo.

Attached: Doom Jeb 8.png (636x358, 466K)

Gun control

now Knife control....kek

(they cant control the illegal trade in drugs!!)

Watch out if your a Decorator or Electrician because you cant carry any bladed implement.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-04-09-18-00-57.png (628x1425, 941K)

>Why do I do this?
European spirit i guess. Iv been getting the urge to go camping recently.. i feel like there will be something liberating about building a fire, catching a fish etc

They went slightly OTT with the flags in my opinion. Nothing wrong with a good flag here and there, but hundreds and hundreds of them in the same area takes away from its impact.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 Muslim Mayor of London Declares New 'Knife Control' Policies as Fatal (531x560, 329K)

Stop underestimating germanic autism.
I get a hard-on from pics with tons of flags

Based

No, I will give it a look. Does it have british centric architecture? But its the small things I would I like design/mesh together like different styles and having alleyways, turnstiles, yards, mews, pedestrian only zones, etc

Attached: paris1.jpg (1024x664, 318K)

rubbish

Attached: 7898.jpg (1280x864, 292K)