I'm 29 and never had the desire to have kids. Everyone I know that has had kids is fucking miserable...

I'm 29 and never had the desire to have kids. Everyone I know that has had kids is fucking miserable. Every time I have to watch my nephews, it is a soul-sucking experience, I can never think about anything interesting because I have to constantly use my energy engaging with absolutely retarded human beings.

What's the big deal? I just want to focus on my career and becoming my own boss so that I can escape the rat race and buy land near the ocean. This dream will never come true if I have energy and money-sucking children.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6jvKt2h6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed, mein Goyische kamerad, stay childless, screw the white race and live like a king!

You have to assert dominance over them.
I guarantee that kid in the pic probably has a single mother parent.

If my kids tried to pull something like that, they would get a belt across the face and they know it.

>I want to live on a coast, like the people on the teevee!

Attached: 1522646127310.gif (389x458, 539K)

OY VEY! Dont you want Children? What is wrong with you? You gotta propagate your genes user!

unless you are financially well off having kids (even only one) will freeze any potential progress reaching your goal by +18 years at least

Then you get old and have nothing to do. Youngfags don't give a shit about old people and old people won't like you for being a childless soyboy. Have fun dying alone

Attached: 1501285555107.jpg (800x820, 257K)

You have to spank them to I still discipline, unless it's a girl.

>Have fun dying alone
Not him but thanks, its what I wanted to begin with.

>Then you get old and have nothing to do.

Sounds great.

Attached: file.png (1500x998, 2.45M)

Not every man is made for reproduction, just kys and we will be better off without you

>Everyone I know that has had kids is fucking miserable.
Everyone you know must suck at raising kids then. Have fun achieving your dreams of relaxing on your own estate with no one to pass it to and losing all the hard work of your generation with you when you die.

get a vasectomy, thats what i did. Dont listen to the incels in Jow Forums talking about the white race

>money comes before children
Wow I pity you

I had a vasectomy after my divorce. Thankfully, no kids, or I would have never been able to move on from that mistake. Whereas before I had no money, no real savings because the ex spent it all... now I habe all the money I need, and am saving 60-70% of my salary each month. I have the best pc gaming equipment money can buy. I have the nicest car in my peer group. I game all weekend, sleep in, workout when I choose... what I'm saying user is I have no regrets about not having kids. Let those that can't control their hormones make the bad decisions that you end up paying for the rest of your life. If you are smart you will not need a divorce like I did to see this truth.

You can trace your lineage directly back to Adam and Eve, or to the molecular goo if you believe in that. And yet you feel that your genes should stop with you. kek

Attached: mutts irl.jpg (1089x613, 93K)

This is what happens when liberals don't spank their kids. If a kid of mine threw a tantrum like that in a public place he'd get his ass whipped so god damn hard he'd never even contemplate acting up again.

I was spanked when I was acting like a little shit while growing up and shockingly, I stopped misbehaving because I didn't want to get the belt coming out again.

if you want your children to have a chance in the world we live in i am afraid it does

Do you care about your parents and siblings? Don't lie to yourself.

Don't get shamed into shit you don't want to do. Let the Goyim Goyim memes moan and cry. If you really don't want children, don't get them. If there was such thing as a responsibility to propagate your genes, then you'd be a collectivist; and if you're not even free then why bother?

Marriage is economical suicide for men as of right now. The Goyim Goyims will tell you "Oh, it's your fault if you get divorced because you picked the wrong one"; but one has to realize that women have absolutely no accountability and are objectively moral inferiors of men and are also given heavy incentives to divorce you, take you to a court in which you literally have no human rights and force you to pay for the rest of your life for their leeching ass just so the government won't have to.

Having children has an incredibly heavy risk attached to it. Yet, society which undermines men is not sustainable and we're starting to see signs of it. As a man, you can reproduce all throughout your life assuming you didn't go full soyboy and have some testosterone left in your system. Wait and see. Does shit improve? Then maybe have children. Is shit about to hit the fan? Maybe not such a good idea.

I'm sure the fact that you child will be Autistic as fuck because you had kids at 45 will not give it a better chance in the world.

I don't see how one has anything to do with the other.

Grow up you lazy cuny have kids pu them in an orphanage i dont care we need more white children so the shit skins dont take over

>t. bugman

So what gender is harder to have? A boy or girl?

I'd go with a girl. I'd class them as harder to raise to prevent them from turning into a slut

>using a belt

Why do the burgermutts always need a belt to spank? Here we use our hands.. Never understood this meme.

Attached: a034be08a2c1478d47f32d9acc41987cff3a52cbb7f552aa46611e8359402ade.png (350x390, 252K)

This just speaks to how unnatural the nuclear family is. Conservatives will bitch and cry 'COMMUNIST!' but it's really just a question of how humans raised children for most of history:
>people lived in communities
>lived with grandparents and other relatives who could help with kids
>lots of other kids around so they could easily keep themselves entertained
>kids had chores
>parents didn't work 100 hours a week, at most 40-50 between the two
>there was clear hierarchical structure the kids had to respect
>no individualism and its drugs of consumption
There's no need to get into what is the proper method of raising kids as it's most important to recognise how isolated kingdoms of plebs is the wrong way. Makes for shitty and unhappy parents and kids.

Puritan values :DD

I agree. Boomers and children are horrible to be around.

The belt is stronger than the hand. The kid will shit themselves if they heard the whipping of a belt.

Why else do niggers fear the sound of a whipping noise?

if you insist on keeping the potato it indeed has thanks to your money

Does more damage if need be, but I think more importantly it's the fear factor. When you see your father pulling his belt off his waist you know you fucked up big time.

The one incredibly biased and bullshit study that had ANY suggestion than the age of the men had ANY fucking relevance on autism on children conveniently didn't tell you that the reason of the correlation was because the older men of the study had coincidentally had children with women their own age.

Learn some fucking biology. Eggs are limited and expire, the best ones go first and the shitty eggs are used last. Sperm doesn't. The second they get too old (a few fucking DAYS) they die, get reabsorbed and immediately replaced by brand new ones. If your sperm count isn't too low you can impregnate three teenagers a day for years and years until you die of old age.

>that's right my fellow white goys, I too decided to not have a family and children and instead pursue material wealth! It truly is redpilled. May Goldberg&sons interest you in this fine piece of property?

No I'm going to off myself or otherwise die before 65, I don't want to be old and decrepit. And yes I do hate old people they're a burden on society and the boomers specifically robbed us of everything.

Humans of all races are garbage, whites included (rednecks, wiggers, etc...). We need a plague or world war to kill most of them.

ok but on the other hand you lose the pleasure to have physical contact between your hand and young, firm buttocks

>Adam et Eve
J'ai un peu vomi

>pursue material wealth!

I want money, because money = freedom and not having money = slave.

>you can impregnate three teenagers a day for years and years until you die of old age
sounds famoso

Attached: fb0e917ca996e9c8edd68d16ca575dd1.jpg (1000x1461, 49K)

get filthy rich within 6 years. at 35 find yourself a prime 21 yr old. when she turns 26 and you turn 40 start having as many children as possible. the end.

Autism isn't real it's a label put on people to strip them of their rights on "mental health" grounds

>c-c-children are incomprehensible!
>t-t-they demand attention!
>w-w-why am I like them!

OPs own picture is his true self.

Attached: reddit-red-pill-is-THEM.png (720x1128, 223K)

Father here. I don't know what is wrong with your shit family but I love seeing my kids everyday and even my parents and parents in laws argue who gets to look after them. I feel sorry for you user, you'll never enjoy the love from a child.

>Every time I have to watch my nephews, it is a soul-sucking experience, I can never think about anything interesting because I have to constantly use my energy engaging with absolutely retarded human beings
Are a tard do you suffer from aspergers. Dealing with kids is easy stop acting like a woman who needs to control everything little they do, You're being to noisy, Stop fight, Don't talk to me i busy. If they do something they really shouldn't be lay down the law when you say something, My nephews and nieces listen to me no problem and like me more then the rest of the family.

Kids are easy to deal with, but I wouldn’t want any.

are you a woman?

>my posessions are better than your posessions
Consumerism was a mistake

ITT: retarded faggots that don't realize that having 4 kids and more means they police amongst themselves and leave you with little to no work
top kek m80s

Attached: 1493380524109.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Good. Eliminate yourself from the gene pool, you've got no culture and you've got no future. We'll be better off without such people.

Some people just shouldn't have children. At least this one knows it.

Fair enough but why make a thread about it? Sounds like he's trying to get people to change his mind since he knows deep down inside he wants to want to have children.

Same. I'm 28 and all my friends are having kids and I see how miserable it makes them. All their money and time goes into caring for their little shit factories.

Just last Friday my co-worker was talking to me about their plans for the weekend. It was all about dealing with his kids and doing what THEY wanted to do. Nothing for him. When he asked me what I'm doing this weekend I replied "Whatever the fuck I want". I could see the envy from his face.

Attached: 1508088418379.png (1200x800, 545K)

> (You)
>>my posessions are better than your posessions
>Consumerism was a mistake

>Not knowing the bliss of not worrying about money... ever... Just buy what you want!

>can't touch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6jvKt2h6s

Today my girlfriend told me that she´s pregnant so i am keeping the white race alive and kicking. If all goes well i become a father in December.

Bin that belt

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Tfw one next door neighbour lives with a housemate ( we have no clue if they are gay but they live together for almost 10 years) and to my other side we got a bachelor for quite some time, I live with my mother but i literally live the same as they do, The bachelor is also constantly upstairs ( fag leaves his blinds open so you can see his house) cause you can see computer light being on 24/7 and downstairs is kind of messy always, the 2 bachelors have jobs and then video game the whole time and have their blinds shut for 10 years (srs)

My brother across the street is a bachelor and lives in a flat for 12 years (got sucked out of money by a cech woman a few years back lol) and is MGTOW

myself being 23 cant really say people are planning on having children, Single mothers live with their mother and their father is absent as is their childrens

Attached: 1321.jpg (600x662, 31K)

I just raise finger. At worst ill tap the hand with it. Its all I have to do. Kids just test boundaries. Its in theor nature. Their brains aren't fully developed to under verbal warnings and reasoning. Thats a meme. You cannot reason with a mind that isn't developed for it yet. I'd never hity kids with an object or a full hand. A firm tap of the finger has been enough. They get it.

At 35 I found 21 yo women insufferable

You’ll be very bored at 45

>jews are pushing white families

>Whatever the fuck I want

Attached: CdUvzFPWwAAQu1e.jpg (750x670, 53K)

>muh poor people dont have a chance meme

>Have fun dying alone
Everybody dies alone, you fucking idiot.

I've noticed a lot of successful people have many kids as they have something driving them to succeed.

I'm 47. Never had kids. This is a lie.

when did a man ever want a kid?
Women make that call
men are just a tool for emotionally fragile women. If they don't have kids they have a house full of animals

All these people who have kids so someone will take care of them in their old age are in for a rude awakening when those kids sell your house and put you in a nursing home.

Or it could be that rich fucks who can afford to have other people care for their children don't see the downside.

Being a good parent is making sure your kid knows that showing their ass in public only leads to it getting whooped.

Be that whooped the parent at 6 or whooped by a stranger at 26.

Then don't have kids and bugger off. Nogaf

>jewish cuck tries to convince white nationalists to embrace the cock cage

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

dont raise your kids to be degenerates

>At 35 I found 21 yo women insufferable

God I wish this wasn't true. Women under 25 are a special kind of insufferable. For every hour you spend with her, she spends 50 minutes of it on the phone, only occasionally looking up to acknowledge her presence.

Sex if fire though, they love being called whores and say "daddy" a lot.

Right. Just never let them watch TV or movies or go on the Internet. Good luck with that.

Go ahead. See what it's like to live a life without purpose and without legacy. Go ahead and die a forgotten old man in the streets because he was incapable of paying for a nursing home. Go ahead and watch everything in your life get sold for auction or given to your wife's black son. We need less people like you in this world.

Maybe if you're a bitch nigga.
Having spawn has made me ridiculously motivated and efficient.

not unsupervised

Bahahahahahahahaha! Clearly you have no children.

Whan an animal.

Attached: 124dd35fe17ecf2a_Picture_18.png (512x338, 221K)

Enjoy watching your son grow into a beautiful young woman.

Kek if youre in your 20s and and dont want to start a family you have been successfully neutered

Why is it so hard to not put a tv or a computer in your kids room?

Seems like a you problem really I love looking after my niece she's funny as fuck and I'm secretly molding her into a sleeper agent so when the time comes she'll be an unstoppable killing machine

Attached: 1926901_660895567365571_6077091033534980633_n.jpg (600x553, 62K)

How many generations back in your family do you remember? Do you know your great grandfather's first name? His grandfather's name? Unless you personally contribute to human history, you'll also be forgotten, just a generation or so after he was.

You also need to visit a nursing home some time and talk to the scores of forgotten parents wishing their kids would visit them once in a while.

Attached: U N C U C K A B L E.jpg (1471x1033, 526K)

>DON'T
>HAVE
>KIDS
I wonder who could be behind this post???????

>Why is it so hard to watch endless hours of children's programming and children browsing the web?
This is you. Enjoy being a prison guard for a tween.

You need the biology lesson retard. The egg last 12- 24 hours.
The "Best" eggs go first, is absolute fiction and they are not immediately "replaced" by another egg, sperm is affected by drug use, age and environmental factors. Look at a picture of the sperm of an alcoholic....The list goes on with your bullshit "Biology" lesson.

they have the exact same chances like the rest of the normie offspring
one out of a hundred survives it without harm and i wouldn't bet my kids well being on a 1/100 odd
if you love your kids you protect them from the harm called public "education" from day one
and doing so costs money, a lot of money
my parents spared me the bullshit and i am truly grateful for that

nothing like being born with a silver spoon in the mouth

what works for some doesn't need to work for everybody
if anything this tells me you are a lazy ass who needs an excuse to get up in the morning
i am already ridiculously motivated and efficient

there's no more pathetic on this earth than being an old decrepit dying old man with no family

Do as you please. My children are perfectly behaved because I raised them to be. I’m the Alpha in my house, kids know it, dogs know it and most importantly my wife knows it. It’s awesome because everyone understands their place and I have lead us down a path of success. My advice to you: be a man and succeed, when you do reconsider the mistake you’re considering right now.

>t. nigger with 12 kids

I can trace my ancestors back to Charlemagne
Why are my kids watching endless hours of tv?
>they have the exact same chances like the rest of the normie offspring
We can homeschool hans

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Modern kids don't want toys or face to face play, they want a handheld media screens with internet, apps, games and movies.

>wtf why are our countries being flooded with brown people

Attached: 1522453844477.png (581x527, 233K)

Attached: 1523021936129.png (273x252, 108K)

I'm 31 my wife is 30 I'd like to have kids but if I wear to have them now they'd probably grow up around fucking niggers and end up in the wrong crowed. I'm probably never gonna have kids cause Im to fucking poor.

i wouldnt mind dating a single mom whos daughter i could molest