More college bullshit

I'm majoring in physics at college.
I don't post here very often, i'm not even particularly conservative, but maybe you guys will enjoy this.

Attached: more bull.png (832x582, 66K)

Ask them how the stupid will improve learning for the smart person rather than just dragging them down

I might enjoy it if I could even parse what the damn thing was trying to say.

>i'm not even particularly conservative
good I hate conservatives

wrt pic related, it is really 40% women in your physics class?

Just tell them you identify as black and demand your transracial rights

file a Title IX complaint anyway imo

My university is pretty cucked but at least the physics/engineering departments managed to avoid most of the poz. In my experience the professors got more based as the classes got more difficult, and I'm guessing the same is true at most other unis

answer "no"
if they have to ask, then they need your permission.

(OP)
also, this. this is like being asked if you want to be discriminated against in a job interview... it smells like a violation in and of itself.

>Let us know you're white so we can put you with two non-whites that you'll have to carry for the semester

I DO NOT CONSENT
AM I DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO?

>niggers, spics and women are dumb as fuck, so is it ok if you white and Asian males make their grades look better by doing all the work for them?

Fucken hell, time to go Hitler mode on that survey, OP. Then threaten to sue if they want to take action against you, by saying they tried to force you to do something against your will, based on your race and gender.

Play the dealt cards against them, user!!!!

I'm so glad my physics program didn't have any bullshit like that. We just fucking studied physics.

WTF i love segregation now

Just get all of your classmates to '''identify''' as womyn. Now that group will be overrepresented.

jesus christ not even transparent about how they are going to put the most retarded shitskins/vaginas with the smartest gooks/whiteys so they can be carried to the end of the course

This. Prof here. If they have to ask, they need your consent, so you can put a stop to things by nit giving your consent. Just say no.

>tfw professors here make fun of political corectness, even an old female professor
>tfw on literally the first lecture the teacher said that the only thing that he really hates is political corectness
Life's comfy here

>I'm majoring in physics at college.
>I don't post here very often, i'm not even particularly conservative, but maybe you guys will enjoy this.
That seems pretty tame. Raise the red flag when they assign white people less places on the degree at admissions or when they mark your grades.

>cant own a gun

Mate, we have probably the best gun laws in Europe, maybe except Switzerland. Right now the debate here is not about banning more weapons like elsewhere but making it a constitutional right so the EU can't gungrab

your gun laws and country suck

Attached: 1429384639781.jpg (600x623, 79K)

Say no.

Record the fact that you said no.

File a Title IX complaint if they go ahead with it.

>title IX being applied to protect males
lmao you retard

Have fun explaining to the others in your group what to do while also ending up doing all the work. I ended up hauling ass on so many projects because the women/pajeets didn't get it in order to save my own grade. It will happen in more classes.

Showing that it isnt is useful too

Oh and guess who got a job because muh underrepresentation? The same people who rode the coattails of people like me even though my GPA was over 3.9....

T H I S