Give me one(1) good reason as to why Med countries shouldn't unite and form a new Roman Federation capable of directly...

give me one(1) good reason as to why Med countries shouldn't unite and form a new Roman Federation capable of directly challenging German supremacy in European Geopolitics

Attached: Southern Europeans vs Northern Europeans.png (1400x1627, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=21&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oAptbvud4y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is no reason not to meds are far less cucked than northern euros when it comes to refugees and foreign influence.

Attached: 1518201638036.png (925x636, 784K)

because we must unite under our shared christian civilization and cooperate to survive the muslim horde and (((their))) influence.

Attached: 1_MAkm1ssnu2aR_lzOrnef8g.png (500x375, 182K)

Our governments are too corrupt (for Italy this may change soon, I hope), and the spaniards are waaay too much left-winged

>christian
no thanks. no need for semite religions telling us to cuck ourselves for foreigners.

>not wanting greco-roman religion
the fucks wrong with you

Attached: 1510607040740.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

The meds ARE the Western world. If anything, the Swedes and Germans prove themselves to be nothing other than the creators of “white guilt” and constantly act in unison against our interests.

If anything, I’d say the Nordicucks are almost as bad as the Jews.

The peak of Europe was when meds were in charge. The reign of Nordcucks has produced a disaster of unmatched proportions.

this isn't a your not white thread it's the discussion of seccession of med peoples from the more cucked northern europeans who have far too much empathy for rapefugees and are a bit different than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA

what we need is more Populist strong men to fix our nations
reminder that the POPVLARES were the ultimate Chads of politics, and we need people like that again

Attached: Gaius Julius Caesar.jpg (632x820, 229K)

Romans and greeks where nordics

they are certainly misguided, that much is self evident. I am not sure what it is about northerners psychology that makes most of them this tolerant, it's suicidal tolerance.

Meds are the same mediterranean race as most of the invaders

Attached: 1299128312893.jpg (3800x1892, 1.25M)

fuck off lol

Attached: 1518156608750.jpg (4031x6201, 3.95M)

fun meme, I like it

Attached: we wuz southern europeans.png (1024x1024, 1.35M)

>I’d say the Nordicucks are almost as bad as the Jews.

You mean anglo-Americans, right?

you really think a greco-roman religion is capable of uniting europe?

so you admit meds are black and arab?

don't necessarily need a religion, but a strong ideological focus on preserving your culture and one that encourages strong behaviour. we need a volkisch mentality.

Explain why the vast majority of ancient gods are described having blonde hair and blue eyes. Brown meds worshipping blonde gods, now that's peak cuckery. Btw aussie, the guys in your picture are a combo of egyptians and ethiopians

Attached: statues-apollo.jpg (630x630, 92K)

>wanting to be united with suicidally empathetic northern europeans
I say we strike out on our own unite from spain to greece and take ownership of the Mediterranean sea

some were because of the slavery and general proximity to northern africa but the vast majority were brown eyed brown haired whites.

Attached: med.jpg (360x270, 13K)

>uniting europe?
Wait a minute. OP say a Med federation, not another fucking EU.

And no, ancient religions will not unite us, only strong and honest leaders plus the public shaming of modern degeneracy.

Fuck off you Anglo fucking scum. We don't need to sink further into degeneracy by accepting Gods that aren't based on a philosophical basis. Christianity provided the saints that didn't just save the Roman records but also expanded on it. We look forward to tower over your delapitated civilization and send morons like you into America where you can have your "freedom". The imperium will be formed with several likeminded individuals that will practice responsibility when dealing with power, forgiving those who have committed crimes and guide them to repetence. Your society will keep giving power to the corrupt, condone those who commit crimes then guide them to keep committing them.

Libera de la fac, deus vult! Now go boil your meat in a pot and call it "food" you Marvel worshipping asswipes.

>volkisch
people can't tolerate that redpill yet. Not while globalism reigns and traditionalism is on the decline. People need to latch on to a religion to survive the propaganda.

t. atheist

Based Spaniard

Attached: 1514030038422.png (1529x1938, 3.45M)

As a Greek I know for certain that a Roman federation will have at least 50% unemployment; not because there are no jobs available but because nobody would want to work them...

>The vast majority of ancient gods had curly hairs.
>Curly hairs are very common among nordic aryans.

Choose one

Attached: 4375-Napoli_Museo_Archeologico_Ercole_Farnese.jpg (450x600, 67K)

they weren't though. Of course there were some germanic and gaulish peoples who came along to suckle the civilizational teat but most emperors were whites with brown hair and brown eyes.

hahahaha. deus vult fags are funny. why worship judeo/semitic ideologies when we can form our own? people always shill this idea that pre christians were all degenerate and christ saved us all. pure propaganda. it is making us into universalist, weak doormats.

This d&c is getting tiresome. Let's bant about this shit after we've thrown out the hordes, eh.

Arminius, the famous German general who served under Rome was also depicted with curled hair, it was an art style.

Attached: arminius_large.jpg (400x350, 24K)

Reminder that the portuguese are the portu-jews.
In new world, portuguese was synonymous with
jewish. The greco roman paganism is an
offshoot of the phoenician paganism, and it is
the vehicle by which the mystery school religion
of the middle east, as well as freemasonry,
first entered europe. Meds are shit, they are
not white, and they are the source of all the
problems that fucked up northern europe.
Also, the shit skin meds polluted the gene
pool of the US as well.

This are what the whitest of meds look like
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=21&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s

it means to value your people and traditions. why should this be controversial? don't censor yourself for perceived criticism. stick with a strong mentality and people will come to respect it and join.

>The blue eyes were described as γλαυkώπισ (glaukopis), which derives from γλαῦkος (glaukos), “brilliant,” “shiny.” The Roman writer Aulus Gellius, in his Attic Nights describes the concept of colors in a conversation between a Greek and a Roman. The Roman tells the Greek that glaucum (from which derives the Castilian glaucous) means gray-blue, and the Greek translates glaukopis into Latin as caesia, “sky,” i.e., sky blue. As Günther observes, the very word “iris,” of Greek origin, that describes the color of the eye, could only have been chosen by a people whom clear and bright eye colors dominated (blue, green or gray), and that a predominately swarthy people would have never compared the eye color with the image of the rainbow.

>The Greek word for blond was ξανθός (xanthus), “yellow,” “gold,” “blond.” The xanthus color in the hair, as well as extreme beauty, light skin, high height, athletic build and luminous eyes were considered by the Greeks as proof of divine descent.

Attached: true-colors-of-greek-statues-athena-lemnia.jpg (630x421, 79K)

It isn't just that levedi-mo, Christianity is the only religion that can be compatible with the science and arts we have accomplished so far. The idea that you are an annointed child of God does things to your society and almost all of the accomplishments made by the folk would be done to either benefit the people IE. "doing god's work" or discovering to build a stronger affiliation to the faith IE."searching for God".

Jesus was ingenius in the way he understood our history and philosophy. Disregarding Christianity and turning to paganism is no different from accepting Hollywood celebrities as a pantheon. Don't do it because it will eventually lead to more identity politics that will divide Rome again and make us easily conquerable.

The first germans were in fact the Franks. Franks moved to France as new population from the east displaced them.
The actual Germans have nothing to do with the traitor Arminius.

Sure, believe that, but do it where you are and leave the Mediterranean out of it.

As Latin descendants, can we join too, brother?

Attached: 1447415021015.png (2860x749, 658K)

May I join the union?

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1920x1080, 854K)

well, if Günther say so, it must be true. Your sources are too strong for me to debate.

>muh Romans were literal niggers

Attached: 20120227-pom[peiiHerkulaneischer_Meister_002b.jpg (315x338, 41K)

lol what? The Frank were a Germanic tribe, they were not the origin of the Germans.

globalist detected

you should know not to reveal your power level at once. The easier the first step for the masses the easier they'll climb.

is the mutt mad?

uv

Attached: 40355-Pintura_roamana-_Marte_y_Venus_ml.jpg (436x600, 85K)

fucking gross

A bit unfair, using someone so godtier to represent your country don't you think? lol

Also, the sephardim from the med region are the branch of jews that slithered into amsterdam and london and other northern capitals and set up shop and are the ones who organized the colonization, the slave trade, and all of the other shit that white people get guilted over today. It was the fact that meds are swarthy like jews, and the fact that meds are dumbasses, that the jews were able to fit in and operate to eventually project northward and elsewhere to subvert ACTUAL white people.

What's the point of this division?
Do you want to leave us in the mud to die? Are we no better than the fucking niggers to you?
Go fuck yourselves, all of you.

You mad I'm Roman?

Attached: Fresco-pompeyano-de-la-casa-de-los-castos-amantes-que-representa-un-banquete.jpg (788x640, 219K)

no sweety. Greeks considered the tribes of the north as barbarians and lesser than them.

>Herodotus: The manners of the Androphagi are more savage than those of any other race. They neither observe justice, nor are governed, by any laws. They are nomads, and their dress is Scythian; but the language which they speak is peculiar to themselves. Unlike any other nation in these parts, they are cannibals. —Histories, Book 4 (Melpomene)

La lux extinduido

Attached: 1508525616254 - Copia.png (536x528, 11K)

i'm not saying to become a pariah. we should promote ethnocentric and traditional values. if people find that offensive then that is their problem. don't cuck your message on their behalf, no one will take your side seriously if you do.

Attached: 1522900066774.jpg (713x528, 44K)

Attached: COLONIZED.jpg (1024x740, 471K)

You look more nord then med.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Attached: whitegreeks.png (2696x944, 1.84M)

because I like fucking Italian women.

Nords are just Med immigrants you dumb straya. Same as you

Attached: nordse.jpg (1024x1544, 679K)

We basically played around had stupid fun and we gave other countries 100s or 1000s years headstart. We thought about playing your game and beat everyone and became ultimate powerhouses,

>swarthoids btfo
A tiny elites of true nordic romans and greeks ruled over a sea of med monkeys, accept it, the same situation can be verified today in many Latin American countries

Attached: roman-emperor-pigmentation.png (1356x771, 100K)

Attached: 1519258759026.png (739x839, 589K)

Attached: semites-southeuropeans.png (725x855, 1.17M)

Southern Europeans:
>created (((equality)))
>created (((multiculturalism)))
>created (((the blank slate)))
>created (((democracy)))
>created (((the normalization of homosexuality and pedophilia)))
>created (((bread and circuses)))

>Nords are just Med immigrants
What the fuck are you talking about.

RESTORE THE PANTHEON

nobody can tell spanish people apart from apes you ugly moor

That's why they worshiped gods that looked like them lmao

My hair looks Med though.

ya nord cucks are the sex tourists but MED men wait and let the nord girls come to them for sex tourism

Attached: 40028.jpg (460x794, 198K)

cucks for life...look at all these undermencsch

Attached: poltrigger.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

It's probably a German in Ibiza or something.

Care to answer me?

>hol'up so yuz sayin
>we be romans n' shieeeeet

Attached: semite.jpg (299x168, 10K)

An old Italian guy used to pay money to suck my dick. He was brown.

>Claims to be pro-med and pro-med identity
>Uses a Nazi GERMAN phrase, and can't even spell it properly
>The girl in the picture is Canadian, not born in Europe
What are you doing out of bed, little boy?

who invaded rome again?
oh right barbarian tribes from the north and then western europe became a wasteland until the crusades

good job you anglo, germanic, frankish, spanish, viking, scandaniggers

an old brown manlet used to pay me and take me out to eat so he could suck my dick

>the fingol don't know the Meds use to rule all the middle-east till they got enriched

The name German it's a city from Macedonia. Teutonic is't a name from a Illyrian queen
The Nords are just Med faggot.

>b-but muh blonde hair

My hair color change when i stay in counties with less sun

Attached: N1481469534685.png (891x694, 565K)

literally brought the dark ages only for italy to fix the west.
invade the england and create the english and conquer the world...only can smash ant thats it

on top of the world for 500 yrs but 5000yrs of crap culture

Attached: 1484983096281.jpg (480x754, 168K)

They're not. You didnt grow up with Greek history books that showed them with black hair, you're deluded because who knows why. Only Appolo was blonde and Demetra.

kek I guess Irish are all meds now? Because they have med hair.

What matters is your facial features and to some extent you're pigmentation.

Attached: 12.Long-Red-Curly-Hairstyle.jpg (500x505, 22K)

Germans are soon going to own both Ibiza and Mallorca, the local mongrel population can't put up a fight

nord fag hang urself or goto b...then again pol is no dif

Attached: white-women-belong-to-muslim-men.jpg (480x640, 120K)

>5000
Go back to bed.

Yeah you wait until we start bombing the cervecerias buddy as our Emperor Losantos has stated, your blood will taint the seas.

The Germanics do not stem from The Greeks or Romans, they a combination of 3 different groups of invasions and followed a culture stemming from the Indo-European people.

Irish have DNA from Spaniards you retard. Have you heard of the black Irish?

it's just fun shitposting
you northerners must feel our wrath from time to time, we must not let you forget that there is not a single temple or statue built in northern or western europe before the mediterranean master race empire

none of you northcucks can do this
youtube.com/watch?v=oAptbvud4y0

except russians, but they are med brothers

>generalizing all slavs because of fucking monkeydonians

ya that number is too big for u snow nigger

cant raise kids worth a shit...even if you get an asian waifu

Attached: 1484639862954.jpg (1300x812, 291K)

irish have the bouzouki
they are long lost greeks

scots have the kilt, the same as the greek military outfit
they are long lost greeks

We dont really care what you did long long ago when you were relevant and had work ethics.

Oh yeah, some fun shitposting the people in this thread are doing. REAL banter-y and brotherly spirited.

Attached: 1522879479750.jpg (4298x3165, 3.6M)

Attached: 14052219_1061571400545556_754766197_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>m-muh barbarians
Check this map. Wonder why meds are not in it? Because they're mongrels that have no relation to the ancients

Attached: 1502355094297.png (918x543, 413K)

d

>red on the left green on the right

Attached: Donald delet this.jpg (960x685, 45K)