Work for a company as an IT

>Work for a company as an IT
>head into bathroom to poo
>people audibly farted and shitting loads
>indian dude ON THE PHONE in the stall pooing and farting
>Why

Whats wrong with Indians? And why are they so dusgusting?

Attached: 1523250487663.png (1105x1053, 90K)

hey jackass its a called bathroom! youre supposed to shit, piss and fart in a bathroom!

Yes but he was ON THE PHONE WHILE POOPING

I don't know about you but I can't shit if I see anyone and they see me that I know. I will just wuickly piss and leave

I'll bet you $1 vs. a donut that he was also literally squatting on the toilet (i.e.: feet on the seat)

Triggered H1B pooinloo detected.

If someone called me while shitting I would never speak to them again.

Attached: pooit.jpg (960x655, 293K)

No you’re not. You’re supposed to piss in a bathroom. If you haven’t had your poo in the morning so you have to poo out in public, then you’re a failure at life

Pajeet is on the other line having a shit as well, no problem

>tfw shit at least once a day
>always shit after waking up, no matter if I wake up at 6am or 12 in the afternoon
>tfw truly feel blessed to have such a low-hassle bowel system

Attached: 1500378213605.jpg (557x605, 43K)

>does not shit 3 times a day
>does not work out

i noticed that mexicans will have a conversation on their cell phones for the entire duration of their horrible shit. like every fucking time

I dont know user, but at least he assimilated enough to go to the bathroom.

Attached: 1522032535254.jpg (428x421, 57K)

stop hating indians because they are on higher position than you. just know you place.

Attached: 1499086221488.png (1280x1280, 171K)

I can poo or pee while talking or if someone if looking. I can't make eye contact or talk while peeing or pooping, I usually go back to my seat if people are there in the bathrooms.

Also THIS.

Dude I refuse to use the bathroom near our IT department because it stinks like fucking curry. Thankfully we only hire indians in IT and no other departments so the other bathrooms are fine.

Oh yeah, yall are exporting all SORTS OF SHIT

Attached: poo.png (993x445, 136K)

What are you fuckin blabbering about, bitchtits?

Attached: 277.png (680x983, 718K)

my old roommate was indonesian and he used his hand to wipe. saved me asstons on toilet paper

Hand wiping is the final redpill

Subhuman

Attached: 1522835646893.jpg (2048x1536, 690K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

GOTTA GET THOSE BUSINESS DEALS DONE SON ARE YOU A FAG??

I..I am the virgin

I saw guy with his hand stuck in the toilet bowl the other day. I took me a while to figure out what had happened.