Eire Jow Forums - The Feels of Athenry Edition

Join the National Party, Ireland's only real nationalist party that will put the Irish people first:
Website - nationalparty.ie
Jewtube (videos and speeches) - m.youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

Today's News:
>Callinan 'said Garda whistleblowers were headbangers and one fiddles with kids', TD claims.
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/callinan-said-garda-whistleblowers-were-headbangers-and-one-fiddles-with-kids-td-claims-36788423.html

>Galway man jailed for raping his three younger foster sisters.
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/galway-man-jailed-for-raping-his-three-younger-foster-sisters-36789852.html

>Dad jailed and mother fined after son missed 243 school days in three years.
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/dad-jailed-and-mother-fined-after-son-missed-243-school-days-in-three-years-36789493.html

>Government opposes Belfast woman's bid to extend right to vote in abortion referendum to Irish citizens in Northern Ireland.
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/government-opposes-belfast-womans-bid-to-extend-right-to-vote-in-abortion-referendum-to-irish-citizens-in-northern-ireland-36789546.html

Irish abortion referendum:
Start red pilling people on (((pro choice))) and the (((Repeal))) campaigns.
Remind everyone who is behind it and what abortion actually is.

>Soros caught giving money to Pro Abortion groups.
thejournal.ie/george-soros-banned-3748738-Dec2017/

independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

Pro Abortion campaigns:
Twitter -
@repealeight
@together4yes
@repealproject
@freesafelegal
@AmnestyIreland

Facebook -
@repeal8
@Together4yes
@repealproject
@irelandvoterepeal
@abortionrightscampaign
@amnestyinternationalireland

Attached: 1523283964152.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/humanists-urge-vote-on-cutting-god-references-from-constitution-1.2810479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you all think the Abortion Vote will go?

first for greatest allies

Attached: britannia.jpg (720x893, 141K)

>Ireland's only real nationalist party
>Not even standing in elections
It's a shite pressure group

>911
Checked.

I'm guessing we'll vote No. Abortion on demand isn't popular.

Attached: 1497026400911.jpg (1079x1001, 338K)

They haven't been around during an election yet.
Next election is where they will put forward people.
The party has some people who defected from other parties and people who are running for the first time.
Average age of party members is 25.

Bump

How do they plan to deal with the inevitable accusation of being calling a fringe nazi group?

Attached: 1518048282932.gif (400x325, 2.55M)

Attached: 1501622106428.jpg (695x553, 37K)

What are the best cities to study in ireland? I will come next year

Attached: 1523046021995.jpg (960x960, 117K)

ROI irish are just butthurt that the NI accent is vastly superior and cuter

Attached: 1498170647298.png (640x1184, 1.12M)

Couldn't find this when I searched as you forgot the fada

Attached: bump-1.webm (580x406, 488K)

Well the word natzi means fuck all here.
Normies would think you are stupid if you called someone a natzi.
The country is fairly nationalist and normies are fed up with PC crap.
White guilt won't work on us because we were opressed for years and not considered white for awhile.

dia dhiabh

Attached: decoration.jpg (500x516, 102K)

Anywhere outside of Dublin and Galway.

Sorry, I failed Irish.

they do a shite job of teaching it to be fair

It's grand sure it's the effort that counts lad

Attached: 1518457474719.webm (1274x714, 1.69M)

What's the story with Eiré Jow Forums?
Not many threads lately.
We need to start getting ready for the referendum by organising on here.

all the childers getting ready for the mocks

That's true, and I would certainly say it would be better for you all to consider yourselves Irish over anything else
But what can be done about liberals trying to use the famine to say that "we were refugees at one point too" or "we need to work with our fellow oppressed minorities so accept these Nigerians as fellow Irish" which are two points I've seen the Irish media push?

Attached: 1496426555515.jpg (445x625, 89K)

I thought the average age on here would be early twenties.

We didn't go to a social welfare office wheb we arrived on America.
Big difference between Irish emigrants and 'refugees'.
Most people know the 'refugees welcome' thing is a scam by now.

Checked.

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 16K)

*does nothing while her country turns into a caliphate*

She was too busy raping kids.

>We didn't go to a social welfare office wheb we arrived on America.
That's true, they are also proof that niggers have no excuse about starting at an disadvantage, as the Irish had the same problems and in three to four generations got past it.

>Most people know the 'refugees welcome' thing is a scam by now.
That's good to hear, especially since it seems your establishment politicians are trying to accelerate things demographically before people realize what is going on.

This, an trial what a load of bollocks

I wouldn't say she has done nothing, she did recently announce that she was related to Mohamed so that when they country is a caliphate they won't oust her like everyone else

Éire

Attached: 1518237872553.gif (175x177, 493K)

Unfortunately we are stuck with politicians both left and right wingers hate.
The homeless crisis here has made the normies more resistant to bringing in refugees. The fact Irish people are homeless while refugees are housed is red pilling normies.

>we were refugees at one point too
and where did we go, America, Britain, Canada and Australia. Three of those countries were founded by immigrants that were developing countries at the time. Lots of unclaimed land, lots of potential not yet tapped. It helps to point out that the at the indigenous populations of those countries did not fair too well.

>thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
*adorns churches with gold and prays to wooden carvings*
>Christ, not man, is King
*worships a pope*
>homosexuality is a sin
*rapes altar boys*

Papists need to be fought.

Attached: 2619EFEB-7CB1-483D-88E1-67F5B47F95E2.jpg (730x516, 99K)

>he's an unironic iconoclast
God, why don't you just become a Muslim already? Oh wait.

Attached: 1423767274116.jpg (1228x1600, 489K)

No one here cares about the Nazis and what they done and a person who labels another a Nazi would be laughed at.

Church was infiltrated by Satanists in the 60s.
It's the Synagogue of Satan now.
Catholics need to trust in Christ and his teachings. Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and other real institutions are all scams.

Fun Fact:
Ireland was the only country to show sympathy to the Germans when Hitler 'died' (he actually escaped to Columbia).

Derry city.
There's no NI accent just the vastly superior and cuter Ulster accent.
I just typed Ireland and it came up.
It's insane to think liberals think we owe the world's refugees a home here because some people from Ireland whom none of us are the descendants of, went elsewhere of their own accord to live their lives. Liberals should be reminded that no Irish went to Nigeria or Pakistan or any African or Asian shithole. I get enraged when I see Irish retards say online that " our ancestors went all over the world so we should take in refugees" . They lower the suffering of Irish people too who spent weeks crossing the Atlantic in filth and the rags they were wearing and where countless thousands died, to the refugee crisis in Europe where well fed well dressed young men spend an hour crossing the sea from Turkey to Greece.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html

Leaf reporting in.
How is everyone tonight?

Also you guys need to do more to make sure that the 8th amendment is not repealed. It is the beginning of the end of any place it takes hold. I outlined it in a post before on here but basically:
>Abortion becomes legal in a country.
>Women use it as a form of birth control. "Lol if I get pregnant I'll just get an abortion" will become a common phrase.
>The birth rate will decline.
>Politicians will say that in order to keep funding for social programs they need a constantly growing population.
>Mass immigration will inevitably be their solution.

There is much more at stake than just a roastie's ability to fry her unborn child. If abortion becomes legal then in your life time Ireland will open the flood gates to mass immigration.

Other than that I'm just having a cup of tea and a scone. Tis a grand stretch in the evening now isn't it?

75% of Irish people want no more gypies
59% of Irish people want no more Muslims (ESRI figures)

The media is all liberal multiculturalists, but only 27% of Irish people trust the written press. (Amárach research)

This is actually an inflated figure because 18-25s have the highest trust in the press yet they consume the least.

For context:
In 2015, the trust of Americans in their media was 32%

I moved house a few years back but still in same village and don't know if I'm still registered to vote so gonna chance going to the polling station on the day to see if I can vote if I'm still registered under old address. I'd have applied to the register again to make sure I can vote but I nor anyone else in this village I know has a printer to print out the forms and I haven't left the village since January to get the forms printed elsewhere.

The Repeal crowd have been calling people natzis and using PC language.
One of the Repeal campaigns actually references 'men who need abortions' and 'non binary'.
It's gonna piss off normies and some might change their vote just to piss off the retarded Marxists.

Tfw everywhere is plastered with pro life posters. I haven't seen a single repeal one at all. They really have their shit together.

Attached: 1522940996195m.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

its great, i am starting to believe we may actually win

The fact the Repeal crowd are making themselves look like retards helps too.
They keep doing stupid shit and think everywhere is California.

We will win. It's the beginning of the end for (((them))).

Kek,is it the same all over the country or is my area just lucky?
Imagine the sheer butthurt if it gets rejected, they would be fucking screaming up in Dublin for weeks.

The repeal crowd are cancer and I truly despise them. People should be aware that if the 8th is repelled it won't quench the thirst of that shower and they'll be campaigning soon after for more "progression liberal" cancerous shit. I recon the role of the Catholic church in education will be next or maybe they'll be looking to get the opening paragraph of our Constitution removed because it gives praise to Christ.

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/humanists-urge-vote-on-cutting-god-references-from-constitution-1.2810479

Any college lads should put pic related posters up on campus.
The Marxists will bury themselves.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1521109079108.png (640x480, 341K)

Put this one up.

Attached: _20180402_152030.jpg (720x877, 135K)

the level of salt will be something to remember for years to come
i am paticularly looking forward to the reactions of the americans,
no doubt it will make worldwide news

Attached: 1493497548196.gif (192x144, 529K)

Just popping in to say I want Maura Derrane from RTE Today to sit on my face.

They don't realize most of the country think they should be put in loony bins.
The Repeal March in Cork was full of Commie posters and bearly had 100 people.
They tried to say 800 showed up but I saw the march when I was shopping and knew they were full of shit.

Okay lad.

I'm getting giddy user, imagine all those nu-males,virtue signalling celebs and slags btfo on twitter.
This,the only repealer activists I've seen have been online and on tv.

Don't get too confident guys. You need to campaign against it hard, or you risk losing it.

I thought the marriage referendum wouldn't pass either but it did sadly. I think this referendum will be very close. If Pro life wins I'll be very proud of Ireland but if not I'll have lost all faith in Ireland.
Watching RTE. Sad!

First country to legalize gay marriage by referendum, rejects abortion by referendum for the second time (first in the 80s).
It's gonna be funny seeing Marxists try to call the country that let's gays get married a 'backward religious country'.

True.
We need to keep exposing the lies and get the truth out.
All future Éire Jow Forums should include the abortion referendum copypasta in the OP.

Based

So are there college exams around now or is half of Éire Jow Forums underage?

study what ? Engineering ? med ? commerce ?

I spent a couple of years doing business and still can't get work.
College is a waste. People look for work experience first and degrees second.

Those kikes are trying to get us all killed.
Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 incoming.

Attached: IMG_20180409_222730.png (720x314, 56K)

Eng, IT and med are the only degrees worth.

Let them all destroy eachother while we sit here drinking our tae and eating our taytos and when the whole world has been reduced to rubble and billions dead, Paddy will go out and lay claim the ruins and rebuild the world, an Irish world.

Better stock up on iodine and whiskey.

What college did you go to?

This is good news. It means that Trump didn't bow to Israeli pressure to respond to the chemical attack

College of Commerce.
PLC. Didn't go to university.

With any luck there will be a strong wind blowing from west to east when Britain gets nuked and we'll all be grand here in our neutral country and there will be no bongs left to criticize us this time for sitting out a world war.

Reports said they're giving it 24-48 hours before they decide what to do

Neutral master race

Bongs are fucked.
Sharia Patrol will take over during the chaos.

>UCD

Attached: 1522024893451.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Was it UCD or Trinity that brought in 'gender neutral' bathrooms?

UCD, though I'd be surprised if trinity didn't have them already
There's also "rules" outlined in the same policy saying you can't announce someone's gender without their permission, along with similar stuff.
No one actually knows about them but you'd swear the LGBTQBRAAPHIV+ society ran the college from the document they have online about it

Cant wait to fail the leaving lads!

Attached: IMG_20171028_123900.png (720x908, 738K)

Any sexual assaults yet?
Why do the students accept this if it's anti science and batshit insane?

Don't have that negative attitude about it, you'll probably surprise yourself and do pretty well. Plenty time to get stuck into studying.

You can check online easily enough, user.

All part of the plan.

They don't really seem to care, not even the arts students talk about gender identity
Patriarchy smashing is more popular, but even that is restricted to a few people
You get more sjw shit from students union posters than actual students

Attached: asd.jpg (337x313, 20K)

Oi!
Where's your bike license?

Attached: asd.jpg (467x473, 31K)