Daily reminder that if you are in the military you are the ultimate form of cuck...

Daily reminder that if you are in the military you are the ultimate form of cuck. Have fun dying for Jewish lies in Syria. Anyone idiot enough to sign up for the Israeli mercenary corps deserves to lose their legs in the name of the Jew. FUCK YOU for fighting for Israel, you deserve the rope. I was supposed to leave for boot camp in May but I dropped out and told my recruiter to fuck himself, I’m not fighting for american-Israeli bullshit lies to make kikes rich.

Attached: E50C5A9A-D2BB-404C-A933-494AEAD38B33.jpg (1885x1332, 1.63M)

I don't think most soldiers are complaining about being mercenaries for Israel or dying, it's what they signed up for. It sounds like you're an autist and just want to scream at something because we live in an outrage culture. We don't need a thread evey hour going "reeeeeeeeeeeeeee US foreign policy!!!!!! fucking jew slaves!!!!!". we get it, you don't need to keep recycling this outrage, it's tiring.

Nice picture by the way faggot. you can tell its a military exercise by the BFA's attached to the weapon muzzles. Only used for blanks.

Attached: 1501588248908.png (391x383, 87K)

bump

The red “blood” on the rock is priceless. Clearly OP is someone who has never seen real blood, other than from sniffing his mom’s used tampons.

Thank you OP finally a quality thread. Military faggots are all losers who couldn't hack it even at McDonalds so they go on government welfare and larp as action heroes while they're really just murdering kikes who have made the entire world hate us. 20 years of being useless faggots sitting in your little base raping the local girls and this entitles you to 80 years of pension $ how? This entitles you to free college $ and a VA loan to buy a house and drive up the housing market how? You are the product of statist thinking and your'e everything the founding fathers hated. Every 24 hours someone in the military realizes what a piece of shit they are and they delete themselves. Eventually you will too. Eventually the crushing weight of being such a burden on the people you swore an oath to protect will drive you to shove that gun where it belongs in your own ass and pull the trigger until it goes click.

This

Got you covered famlam

Attached: AFGUSCAS.jpg (991x663, 268K)

This should be red enough.

Attached: 1356386432987.jpg (991x673, 255K)

Photoshopped picture is photoshopped.

>being this much of a brainlet
Maybe one day you'll learn what the great game is until then just keep blaming the jews like niggers blame whitey.

Look at the rifle tips, its a training exercise.

When Americans "fight for their country", what and who exactly are they fighting for? They are always invading other nations and never defending their own.

Explain yourself mutts.

Totally this. But it doesn't make the US soldier any less of a cuck.

Attached: amer popija.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Daily reminder.
Almost every one of these threads, is made by a Muslim.

Jews, bankers, politicians and Israel

This is a training Pic you absolute faggot. Look at that BFA on the soldier's rifle. The military may be gay but you'd fit right in as a dumbass and a faggot.

fight for Israel to have free nuclear weapons to support their favorite corporate investments!

OY I JOE!

Op, I can't help you were to much of a pussy to go threw basic training and backed out at the last second.
Also
>I was supposed to leave for boot camp in May.
This means that at the very least your a senior in collage if not the more likely fact that you are still in high school. Come back when you have lived outside a daycare for a few years.

You genuinely sound like a faggot from Jow Forums defending zog soldiers

Attached: 1514311320904.png (680x735, 356K)

most of us didnt know what we were getting into faggot
ill tell you now OP on the day of the rope if i see you that itll be your last day on earth if you dont come palms up asking to be on our neighborhood watch
i dont deserve the rope and nobody in my company does either
we swore an oath but it wasnt to israel
Sage this shit

Attached: opfag.jpg (261x184, 23K)

This and also if you have ever been to the hell known as "NTC" OR "JNTC" you have seen that miles gear. This is most likely at fort Irwin in California at NTC.

Lol what if you get drafted?

those goys are so lucky. they were allowed to die for israel

If I join the army, will I be fighting for (((them)))?

>ancap
hello goy

Op is a fag of course

The only way you’re a cuck isn’t if you come home from an ambush and start blaming Bush jr for making you go and actually play with your tanks abroad.

Op is correct, Americans are slaves to the Jews and love to be conned. Their entire way of life is a lie but the day of judgement will fall on them soon.

go fuck yourself you ignorant coward.

But what about saving the world from evil poor people moving in donkeys somewhere in afganistan?

says the yugo