Legit question!

Have you ever thought about that?

Attached: how about that.jpg (750x561, 185K)

Nuns are known to slap knuckles with rulers.
The other is known to blow the fuck up.

One involves free will

one is voluntary life in a monastary

the other is forced and tried to be considered "normal"

Fpbp

You are retarded if you think they are the same.

Nuns don't explode

Only god can judge nuns

One is allowed to drive, the other is not

Fuck off, shill

If catholics demanded that all women dress like penguins and live celibate lives in monasteries I'd have a problem with them too. But they don't, these women go out of their way to lead a reclusive lifestyle parallel to normal society whereas the mudshits insist the headscarf in mandatory for all women

Attached: 1521690505244.png (1500x1500, 926K)

They are literally both judged and one offends the other. What year do you think it is?

Legit Question:

Why do we need to have this thread every day.

Attached: 1522772775019.jpg (399x400, 20K)

fucking kek

all these answers are dogshit
the real reason is that one form of traditionalism is white and the other isn't and has no business being tolerated as an adulterant to our national cultural life
invasions are offensive to the people being invaded dipshit
and fuck each and every person acting like the trad life should be voluntary - the chambers will have a place for you

The first one you must choose to partake in and the second is imposed upon you.
The west cares more about freedom of choice than morality so obviously the hijab is meant to understood immediately as tyranny while the first is not.

Attached: Aoashira Armor.jpg (533x800, 111K)

> One chose to be a nun
> the other is born into it and enslaved

Again memefag? You aren't changing any minds

Attached: slide thread.png (1156x2031, 274K)

because the second one is hypocritical with her skintight clothes, plucked eyebrows and make-up, which aren't allowed in islam.

Only one represents a non-negligible risk of getting blown up.

One doesnt have a religion thats famous for killing people.

one post by this id

Attached: nunvshijab.png (697x1237, 340K)

Choice versus punishment by death. Hmm. Sage.

/thread

not really

all religion is for the simple minded. fuck all of them

Go make some syrup, leaf.

Boring faggot try again ,
SAGED

Attached: 1523199611483.png (845x498, 617K)

not that shit photoshopped pic again, image manipulation is not an argument, you know

BECAUSE IF MUSLIM WOMEN DONT WEAR IT THEY WILL GET BEATEN!

they both fell for the jew

And yesterday and yesterday and yesterday and yesterday and yesterday and yesterday and yesterday and yesterday

Attached: IMG_1136.jpg (396x382, 65K)

Is this why we hate the hijab?

Islam was founded over 600 years AFTER Christianity. Think about European Christians in the 1700's.... you had shit like the Puritans and ultra-Catholics. Women showing their ankles in public meant they were blaspheming whores and any form of pleasure was a sin. Think of where Christians were 600 years ago culturally speaking.... they were stoning gays, burning books, murdering apostates, beating women and persecuting Jews. Sounds like 21st Century muslims to me.

Attached: jews did this.png (624x448, 451K)

The first ones wear that as a uniform. They eventually can take it off and rest or perform their tasks.

Your comparison is not different in messaging and tone than this same picture but instead of a nun, it has someone in a hazmat suit.

Who cares about what you think memeflag

I bet the fagflag will make it tomorrow as well. and retards will reply.

yes? also violence

Attached: Torrente.jpg (575x323, 15K)

I judge the shit out of both of them.
Get fucked

One is a choice the other is mandated by culture and may result in you getting a face full of acid or raped if you dont wear it.

>not that shit photoshopped pic again, image manipulation is not an argument, you know
Maybe you ought to try reading the text in the image and attempt to refute the arguments therein, dumbass.

I have no problem with anybody who dresses the way they want. If Catholics insisted all their women had to dress as nuns, that would offend my sense of fairness; if Muslim women were allowed to wear whatever they want to wear and choose to dress like nuns, I'm OK with that.

How can we hate violence if we want muslim women to be beaten?

left is ours, right is theirs
fucking animals understand tribalism, how are liberals too stupid to get it

Because a lot of retards like OP exist and even more faggots take the bait and not sage.

That does not argue against the text of the image, however it got there. Would you like to do that?

hmmm good point

>Have you ever thought about that?

Because nuns are nuns by choice.

Shitwit!

why does that matter? if it wasn't by choice you should still favor the nun

Catholic nuns are not blinded with acid if they don't cover their heads.

Attached: Religon (22).jpg (600x847, 129K)

>repeatedly asks the same 2+2=? Shit but doesn't accept 4 as an answer
>muh not an argument
>nuflag
Unironically kill yourself

>nun death count: 0
>muddy death count: countless

the first one needs to go through years of training to become a nun, chooses to wear the uniform. the other one is stoned to death and has no choice if she does try to take it off. Not even my opinion but that is the general difference.

I don't think anyone here cares about it. It's just the fact that they are anti multiculturalism and the kebab lady there belongs to the goat farmers wich we don't want to have around us due to obvious reasons and multiple confirmed facts about them.

With or without veil only one can stay. Their ethnicity decides who.

They're both ignorant zealots. Difference is I see the second one a lot more so you'll hear me talk about the second one a lot more.

>go through years of training
what training? nunchaku?

Attached: nunchaku_nun.gif (800x600, 930K)

it's funny, women not covering their heads is relatively new thing in the west

One is clerical garb. They only wear that shit to do nunny things. They can wear blue jeans and a shirt to town later. Durr

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

No one would even care about muslims if it wasn't for the suicide bombings

Nuns wear that voluntarily.
Moo slim woman wear it or lose their fucking heads.

The one on the right is hypocritical for plastering her face with makeup

nice friendly fire you idiot boomer
glad to see you following the conservative strategy of principled defeat

Sodomy is a sin faggot.

What are you fucking retarded Swede on about? A holy class like priest and nun is an invaluable asset to the local parish, and they take years of schooling and vows to only serve god. The problem is with a desert religion that basically allows everyone to be a warrior poet that the rest of the brown people will never disavow each other

Why are you here?

Attached: 27858595_1442755755853988_8967241543479688341_n.jpg (750x573, 43K)

No , only jews fap to headscarves

Because the first is ours the latter is theirs.
And I don't want them or theirs. I'm an ethno-nationalist.

Nuns volunterilly enter the monestary for life and adopt the attire as a form of religious practice.

Muslims force their women to cover up to dim their sexual attraction because once a women is used she has no value.

The first is a choice made by a insignificantly small population. The second is forced on all women as a means of dominating them and diminishing their value as people. It is oppressive and sexist and promotes a toxic masculine dominate culture.

But you already know this you nigger dick cum guzzling AIDs poz glow in the dark queer pisspot.

Oh really? You claim that people are against Islam and multiculturalism due to the education they get while studying the religion?

And you're calling me retard?

Multiculturalism and multi ethnicity societies isn't beloved by everyone and among those people who dosent want that society, the only thing that matters are the ethnicity of the the one wearing the Vail and not about the religion upholding the Vail.

Fucking mutt head.

the one on the right explodes

>A holy class like priest and nun is an invaluable asset to the local parish

Fucking religious nut job. Fucking Ludacris.

Attached: 1521845556862s.jpg (250x181, 5K)

this.

>left voluntarily devotes herself to her religion
>right is brainwashed from infancy and compelled to feign devotion or be shunned/killed
You could argue left is also brainwashed, but it is still voluntary

Old and stale, like your gay balls

Nuns dont normally wear the +3 exploding vest of peace!

Because the first one doesnt tend to blow up and take civilians with them, also the first one doesnt dress like that in a public setting.

Nuns can take their habit off and not be stoned to death.

Only nuns are required to wear the habit. All "women" in mudslime countries must wear the hijab or be stoned to death.

Yes. Posting this exact same thread dozens of times hasn't changed my mind.

Attached: Sage.png (460x288, 149K)

>dismisses entire post except for one part
Holy shit you're so fucking dense.

Attached: 1385856703010.jpg (360x318, 38K)

One represents a tradition that forged this continent through millennia. The other is an ugly mongrelized parasite that thrives on welfare her people never built.
Also, sage

seriously, what training?

One has a choice the other doesn’t.

I think Mudslimes are degenerate animals, but I have never felt offended by their dumb clothes.

>people don't like muslims because they have something on their head.

Wow just wow, thanks for showing me the error of my racist ways schlomo.

Attached: 59bff1819555f.jpg (580x750, 68K)

We don't hate violence.
We hate the enemy.

One is a life of piousness and declusion, away from mainstream society, without any notions of political participation.

The other is a literal symbol and a means for political/religious activism and a symbol of women's suppression.

The cartoon pic is photoshopped?
Explain?

Attached: 39B3634B-72DE-4AA9-9D41-B975ED0918E4.jpg (1700x1366, 239K)

One dedicates her life to meditation and service.

The other one is spent by 50 from shitting as many resentful foreigner consumers as her tax fed hips will withstand.

self explanatory

one is a member of a cult and the other is a member of a cult too

One is a female monk the other is a muslim factory.

Based.

The left one tells you not to masturbate

The right one will give birth to seventeen aggressive, inbred semi-niggers

Fuck you nigger

Attached: 1521670810110.png (2000x1236, 20K)

left is voluntary

best answer - you won

>because the first one has a square head scarf and the second one has an oval head scarf

you mean stupid question?
nuns voluntarily enter a job within the cult, its a uniform

muzzies force that shit on every female cult member or fuck their shit up

top kek