How exactly did Australians beat a Ugandan in a 10 kilometer race? I don't understand

How exactly did Australians beat a Ugandan in a 10 kilometer race? I don't understand.

au.sports.yahoo.com/commonwealth-games-2018/a/39779900/2018-commonwealth-games-aussie-runners-beautiful-sportsmanship/
au.sports.yahoo.com/commonwealth-games-2018/a/39779900/2018-commonwealth-games-aussie-runners-beautiful-sportsmanship/

Attached: aussie_runners_1523273240542.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: aussie_runners2_1523273241348.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Probably by running faster.

privilege, duh.

bloodswap

being chased by africans gives them a speed boost

>How exactly did Australians beat a Ugandan in a 10 kilometer race? I don't understand.
Superior white genes!?

Emus are faster than the police these days. Niggers are getting too confortable to compete.

Must be all those emu wars.

Attached: 1521162339937.jpg (480x270, 50K)

lul

A black girl won a gold medal in Olympic swimming before.
Women don't count.

they cheated there is no way they won fair and square

Training in home country.

Queensland has humid, hot weather this time of year.

Some Golliwog from literal hell can't compete.

niggers are quick sprinters like greyhounds or race horses, they cant run long distance for shit though

The ugandans didnt know da wae

Whites are better in everything

Attached: 1513522644440.jpg (413x395, 38K)

they are 1/8th australonigger

Guzzling nigger jizz

Oh .. I was under the impression that Africans will always beat the Whitey in running events and its an outlier if they don't

no dumb fuck they win all the marathons too

>Must be all those emu wars.
This...after the Aussie Army got demolished by Emus, Aussies learned to run faster than those things.

There's a ridiculous amount of African marathon gold medal winners.

That's not exactly true. West africans are great sprinters, but you get tons of great long distance runners from eastern and northeastern africans. People are too quick to forget how huge Africa is, and how genetically diverse its populations are. Africans come in a range of different shapes; from the relatively short and stocky Congolese, to the tall, lean and muscular Masai, to the spooky skellingtons you see among the Khoisan.

I want to press my nose on their back shoulders and take in the pheromones, then spend hours sniffing their pits

We still can't outrun cassowaries, but we're working on it. Niggers are nothing to us.

Attached: satan.jpg (611x370, 75K)

>How exactly did Australians beat a Ugandan in a 10 kilometer race? I don't understand.

The Aussies ran one lap less.

When people talked about the "race war" I wouldn't imagined it would be like this.

Upper middle kek

For a long time the best of the best Whites are weeded out to prevent us from dominating

the australians didn't win the race you fags

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 2.40.50 PM.png (1720x212, 66K)

Emu rape babies from the war

Australia has the biggest spiders

why stop there?

Lol. Clap her in.

Look at their disgusting bodies. Ruined for a "sport".

>10 kilometer
This.

A black lady still won LMFAO

Look at those disgusting stick women
Obviously the Ugandan is built for BREEDING

FPBP

Attached: image.jpg (350x335, 29K)

Youre fucking retarded. youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0

They all look sickly. Runners have disgusting bodies.

ugandan skellys btfo by straya skellys

Attached: jeremiahapproves.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>finishing sixth, eighth and 16th respectively

Attached: 1523139845976.png (436x361, 159K)

East Africans (kenyans etc.) have been dominating in long distance running. Negroes of West African descent (includes Jamaicans and American niggers) are typically more of the sprinter-type.