NO MORE BULLSHIT WARS

NO MORE BULLSHIT WARS

Attached: IMG_6836.jpg (500x529, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
youtube.com/watch?v=HqI4wkIrDdM&index=43&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it sucks because the white race killed themselves when they really shouldve been fighting the chinks and shit skins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

fashwave in inherently anti-nazi in its usage of modern art. stop this faux fascist nonsense

Attached: horter.png (800x600, 65K)

It's not even fascist in this context. Just stop killing whites for political elites you fucking cucks.

Attached: Fashwave 2.png (1214x634, 973K)

>what is futurist art

Futurism is questionable, but (((fashwhatever))) is just stupid.

Attached: 345-0125 (1).jpg (668x620, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqI4wkIrDdM&index=43&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=1s

Today, it makes 100 years of the battle of La Lys between portuguese and germans in the WWI.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Attached: portuguese_cemetry_wwi_0france0.jpg (1024x768, 579K)

KILL ALL ANGLOS

GENOCIDE ALL NON AMERICANS

Attached: Fashwave 3.jpg (2361x1631, 3.19M)

War os just divide and conquer + wiping a generations best people , onece the mafia has implemented the NWO and has enslaved all of humanity there will be no more wars

Fashwave looks closer to futurism than modern art to me desu. Especially when you factor in the fact that it's seen as both an artistic movement as well as a political movement.

Fashwave > vaporwave

Attached: franz-stigler-charlie-brown.png (1080x797, 1.43M)

Just wait for the US false flag...

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

ya'll got any more of these?

I love that story so much.

Yes, I love it too! Chivalry. Should be the main value besides duty in a true warrior culture.

cool

Let us unify and kill all jews and modern elites.

everyone but me gotta learn u should stfu

Attached: 5766a7759b39d2ca0acf0e2e1f233b99.jpg (516x730, 133K)

Shill post designed to keep us from bombing the evil. Arabs aren't white. Russians aren't white either. Too inbred. S. age

Attached: futurism2.jpg (340x414, 34K)

isnt that the consensus anyway?

and: A FUCKING BUTTERKNIFE

Wow. It's fascinating how parallel these art movements have been.

dont stop keep posting

glorifying speed, technology and war ( the only hygiene of the world)

Attached: Udine_Crali_1939.0.jpg (1280x854, 150K)

Attached: 20180407_173025.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: DSCN2173.jpg (1600x1200, 306K)

Fashwave is not an art movement.

Stuff like actually required effort and creativity to make. Fashwave takes the same amount of effort it does to make a meme image, all you're doing is taking something beautiful and applying a few filters. Then it becomes "fashwave", which is just an abboration of vaporwave. You aren't creating anything unique or meaningful. Most of the "fashwave" music is just unedited rips from Pertubator and others put over Hitler videos with a filter.

isn't even true. The old futurist movements actually glorified technological developments being made at the time and had meaning. The art had depth and flavor, there was a message and a purpose. Your typical fashwave """art piece""" is just a quote from Evola slapped over an image of a statue, maybe with a pinwheel of friendship in the background, in bright colors.

You could make a procedural generator of fashwave images they're so similar... actually I may do that.

Anyways, I like fashwave images and videos but they aren't art and you deserve to be bullied by leftypol commies if you think they are compatible at all to futurism.

why should we fight them?

See this is actually interesting. This was from a time when airplanes were relatively new and the artist was showing a view of the world most people would never have seen before, jumping out of an airplane.

>>>DON'T LET ANTI-ZOG=- BREAD THREAD DIE:

Attached: NNvRPsx.jpg (1280x800, 423K)

Who are we going to fight then?, because we need a big war to sort everything out

And Saxons

can somebody fashwave filter this gorgeous image? i know not how

Attached: fashgirl.jpg (1899x1260, 1.94M)

Italian fascist art was much more interesting than the German one. Actually Goebbels was a proponent of modern art (modern =/= degenerate)
>Goebbels supported pro-modernist groups, such as the German Expressionists and the Italian Futurists until the end of 1935. He praised the New Objectivity movement as the "German art of the next decade" and promised in a passionate speech before the Reichskulturkammer in 1934 "we guarantee absolute freedom for the arts"
But Hitler dwelled on his "muh aryan womyn in wheat fields", so everyone had to obey and all Nazi art thus looked like pic related.

Attached: 352593637083a9f45b35e4f8790aa7f5.jpg (586x746, 114K)