Requesting the white bands around her bangs in the replied image applied to this image, please

Requesting the white bands around her bangs in the replied image applied to this image, please.
If you have to make them come unraveled where the hair splits, that's fine, or you could remove the split hair and leave it all bound up, whichever you think looks best / whichever's easiest for you.

Attached: 1Zelda.png (1200x1600, 1001K)

Attached: d05a6a9e94d9465ddaa4c68d46b393d3.jpg (3584x2048, 1.13M)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Your patience is enough to rival Zelda's at this point, I'm impressed, bump to get Link to hurry his ass up!

I'm not the type to push someone to do it, I just keep it active in case someone actually feels like doing it.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Attached: z1.png (1200x1600, 1.06M)

Attached: z2.png (1200x1600, 1.01M)

Both of those are great, thank you.

Only if you're up for it, would you mind doing a few more edits to her hair?

Why did you want this done? it better be a good reason for bumping for 3 days

I mainly do transparent bubbles, xrays, fakerays and nudeshops. I thought i'd give it a shot since you've been so patient. I feel that anything more than what I've done is out of my range of expertise.

That's alright, i'm still really thankful for what you did anyway.
You did a great job for your first time on it though, thanks again.

I'm only really able to do beginner stuff like this, so a hand with the more difficult stuff like the bands did great.
By chance, if you feel like a challenge, would you be up for trying to make her hair closer to the replied image, please? If not, thanks again.

Attached: 2Zelda.png (1200x1600, 1.06M)

Attached: Hair.jpg (3584x2042, 1.13M)