He still believes in religion past the age of 12

>he still believes in religion past the age of 12

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I DECLARE THIS BREAD CANCEROUS

Attached: BattleOfBrooklyn.jpg (1008x737, 882K)

Shut the fuck up leaf with your lazily made shit thread that I honestly agree with.
sage bitch!
You fucking canadians are america's bitch and you know it!

Attached: 1523228787299s.jpg (124x125, 4K)

FPBP

>Defends the good book
>borderline illiterate
Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 1523136247174s.jpg (125x62, 2K)

oops

Attached: 1522911911756.png (2028x1576, 653K)

Attached: raketime.jpg (361x593, 123K)

>He's STILL whining about mom making him wake up early to go to Church

>he doesn't believe in Christ once he's older than 25

Attached: swolelord.jpg (600x848, 65K)

>he still believes in atheism past the age of 28

Attached: chortling_harlots.jpg (253x199, 8K)

Generally smartish people fall out of religion in their teen years and regain it in their 20's.

Attached: 1386480124401.jpg (1500x1324, 1.03M)

>Generally smartish people fall out of religion in their teen years and regain it in their 20's
Absolutely no proof of this. There are, however, lots of studies indicating that atheists have a higher IQ than religious people:

>Evidence is reviewed pointing to a negative relationship between intelligence and religious belief in the United States and Europe. It is shown that intelligence measured as psychometric g is negatively related to religious belief. We also examine whether this negative relationship between intelligence and religious belief is present between nations. We find that in a sample of 137 countries the correlation between national IQ and disbelief in God is 0.60.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000238

Op still believes you can get something from nothing....

>he belives in a single deity after passing the age of 45

Attached: 1476895152642.jpg (950x950, 347K)

The whole idea is to leave religion to go through the atheism phase, then become agnostic and then return to God with a different idea of what and who God is.

My personal journey has been

>Unaware
>Christian out of fear of hell
>Atheist
>Agnostic
>Believe in a creator, but rejects organised religion

have fun in hell retard

Religion is much more than just belief, leaf. Its about institutions, moral values,education and collective history. What you`re revolting against is concept of faith and hope.

Attached: f942e8dcce470334e1bd573c74b3a98ef35ba3adee4916ee5e0692aaf51de328.jpg (280x390, 20K)

>Absolutely no proof of this. There are, however, lots of studies indicating that atheists have a higher IQ than religious people:
Religion is a matter of faith so IQ doesn't help you in that regard.

daily reminder that secular humanism is a fertile breeding ground for degeneracy
>core tenet is (((think for yourself)))

It tells us that religious people are genetically inferior to atheists.

>It tells us that religious people are genetically inferior to atheists.
Completely irrelevant to what we're discussing

too bad you brainlets don't breed lmao

Pretty much this.

>believing in atheism
You don't have any idea what that term means do you?

>You don't have any idea what that term means do you?
Lack of belief in god(s), which is a belief

how is lack of belief a belief?

>how is lack of belief a belief?
You can't lack belief

I don't know what psychology school you went to but it sucks.

Atheists believe in the big bang which is an even more retarded story than the Bible's story. Don't get me wrong I'm a Christian but it's kind of a hard sell. But not nearly as ridiculous as "Time didn't exist before the big bang but it did and a space smaller than the head of a pin explodes outwardly infinitely."
Evolution is also retarded. Scientists can't even create single celled life yet they're convinced human beings come from rocks.

Big Bang model and evolution have holes, that's why there are still scientist. Also has nothing to due with atheism and Christians' rejection of science will just make the demise of religion all that much faster.

Those are some pretty massive holes.
Isn't it funny people will believe scientists when they lie about cigarettes being healthy or high fat diets being unhealthy for decades...when it turns out they're just shilling.
Then knowing this, they don't even think to question the narratives that "disprove" religion.

>dont believe in the big bang
>dont believe in evolution
People like you are the reason people like Richard Dawkins are so popular

Not really. Time doesn't "begin" at the big bang. Time is relative and curves. It is just a point in which our universe can not reach, a limit. Just like you can't get more north than the north pole but it is not the beginning of earth. Evolution is settled science and a very simple concept. Evolution makes no attempt to explain the origin of life.

Evolution is a Jewish psy op.
They admitted it the Protocols of Zion.
As for the big bang "There was no time then something happened" is the most Jewish lie I've ever heard.
Any time someone says "they science is settled" they're not a scientist.
Adaptation is all we can observe. There is no evidence that single celled organisms became humans and also carrots.

Ive been an atheist all my life except for a brief period a few years ago where God and spirituality suddenly started to make sense to me. This was probably the most happy and at peace I've ever been in my life. Then I realized that I didn't actually believe in any of it deep down and was just trying to delude myself. I miss that feeling.

Science explains how. Religion explains why.

i downloaded that just to check, that's several Gallup polls and a couple of university studies, all of them self-report.

that's going to capture churchgoers but not necessarily distinguish those who are prone to raw orthodoxy

According to some theologians that was God giving up on you.
You have to know the truth to become a reprobate.

>>he still believes in religion past the age of 12
>or he is an atheist
Ftfy, enlightened theism is the noble path

the state is a religion.
atheism and superstition are the same thing.

>cares about other people's life choices

>Evolution is a Jewish psy op.

So is Christianity