Tucker the Man

Today's episode of Tucker on Fox News, the news reporter laid down the facts about Assad. Even Tucker knows that Assad is the scapegoat for ((them)). You know something is up when Tucker knows what's up.

Also, why not give your energy to Tucker who knows the real deal.

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-TN.jpg.cf.jpg (533x399, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HqdEWQ-spI
twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/983513779014057984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He also a Republican shill who was awfully hinting that we should stat in Syria a little longer for ((them))

>tfw you dont know english well enough to shill properly

i thought fox news was only for 80 year old retarded boomers

He didn't even need to say that. He's just asking how bombing Syria or overthrowing Assad is going to benifit the US. No one can give a reasonable response. We don't even know who made the attack, but it doesn't take a big brain to wonder what Assad thought he'd gain.

>80 years old
>A boomer
Man you Millennials are stupid.

that show was the most remarkable thing ive ever seen on tv
rape charge incoming

Attached: assadbaby.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Sorry mahn. I's new to board.

>born in 1942

Tucker Carlson Tonight 4/9/2018 - Full Show

youtu.be/7HqdEWQ-spI

Attached: sdfghjkl.png (1600x900, 1.85M)

Thanks for the link, Leafbro

hah, another Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Man thread.
can't convince me that Mama Carlson didn't really hit the sauce when Tucker was in her womb.

Ayy leaf thanks

Attached: 1523133603390.png (315x211, 60K)

I demand to know what year you were born. I guarantee you are also a millennial. But I'm willing to bet you won't reply. So instead, I'll just point out that if you were born between 1977 and 1995 (96 by 97), you are a millennial. Fuck, I guess millennials can be pretty stupid after all.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Hello newfriend. Do you know about the USS Liberty bombing? Israel bombed a US Destroyer after confirming their identity multiple times. They then massacred the sailors aboard their life boats so that we would intervene on their behalf in the 7-days war. Just like 9/11. Truly our greatest ally.

Attached: 1520638511833s.jpg (117x125, 4K)

Boomers blame Millennials for their doings. Who will Millenials blame?

Fuck, I thought it was 1980.
I was born in 79. So I'm a damned Millenial?

Why the Tucker hate? Shills? The Tuck is one of the few ,the proud, the Jow Forums. At least he's not a tic toc faggot

You a fucking retard, that is gen x

Tucker is a butt ugly candy ass bitch

Attached: 1410578811710.jpg (250x250, 18K)

That's some leftist google definition of millennial. Born is 80s I'd gen X you millennial tranny minecrafter.

take my energy!
Why are you all not spreading this like crazy on social media? I've sent about 40 tweets to everyone on the right and left about this. Fire up those twitters

I'm not checking this (you)

No, that user is pants-on-head retarded. You're Gen X. He was right about 1995 being the endpoint for millennials, though.
>tfw was born a month before the millennial generation ended

Attached: 1515452544499.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

He’s lying. Nobody born that long ago doesn’t know what generation he is in. I’m calling bullshit. He’s a millennial or gen Z.

I am 100% certain he browses pol at this point

sseriously get this man the credit he deserves
i cant believe hes breaking the conditioning like this

he reads the daily stormer

Attached: tuckerarguedwiththem.png (1280x484, 569K)

He's been brave and consistently taking the right side. I was surprised he went ahead of Trump on this one, did more than MAGA.

1982 here. I know that feel. I don't like being lumped in with generation smartphone zombie either.

holy shit lawl.

Attached: 1409065367646.png (673x601, 335K)

He's admitted to it and so have his staff. There are archived threads on it. Phone posting from hot tub at moment but they are there. I'm a decrepit gen x-er relaxing my aging joints

Wouldn't even surprise me. How many readers is Stormer at right now? I know they've been doing good for themselves. Tucker is the only reason I'll watch anything Fox.

based hunter with ding-dong diddly digits

Attached: THEGAAAAME.jpg (600x800, 97K)

Tucker got reporter's PTSD from being on MSNBC during the Iraq War years so hes more likely to ask questions which he isn't allowed to see evidence of.

My kids 10/13 enjoy him and so do their friends. The youngest reminds me to turn on the news just for Tucker. The rest of the news they don't give a shit about. Tbh, they tap out after the monologue and first segment, but they are activating their almonds none the less.

Tucker is right but he has no friends in the MSM.

Attached: msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.67M)

Just sent out another 10 tweets. I'm tweeting big names and also looking at comments of people who are saying "THIS CRIME IS APPALLING SOMETHING MUST BE DONE WAHHHH" and tweeting them evidence. What are you faggots doing?

Be safe tucker

They keep changing it all the time.

What a waste of digits

Attached: IMG_0615.jpg (288x415, 28K)

I bet he does. He even defended them when their domain got shoah'd, which is remarkable.

I DON'T GET IT WHY DOES ASSAD KEEP FIGHTING REBELS
HE ALREADY WON HE SHOULD JUST LET THEM GO

Now do ABC news and WaPo

These pics are done by the community so you get off your lazy ass and do it.

Fucking hell it is an absolutely blessing to have someone like that on MSM.

Based Tucker. Tuck, Pew, and Hyde/MDE are /ourguys/.

Attached: 1485924844158.png (824x683, 125K)

try a little harder shill
twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/983513779014057984

>80% NPR'S personnel are non-jewish
If you assemble literally every jewish person working for the media in one picture of course it would look large.
If you had pictures of the rest of the system they would shrink away.
>BUT IT ISN'T FAIR THEIR SLICE SHOULD BE SMALL AND DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THEIR POPULATION
This is leftist reasoning. You have no problem with a small group of elites running society in every other country. Think of Napoleon, a Corsican, running France. Think of Nicholas II, last czar of Russia, a German.

>Of course I care about Israel!
Oh yeah he's redpilled OP

i'm curious in making some of those. where would i find info on the staff at?

A community with tunnel vision, of people who merely CLAIM to be motivated by truth.
In reality they're obsessed with a certain group of hook-nosed little goblins because they're bored and need supervillains to orient themselves against.

It starts 1982 per Strauss and Howe who invented the term. Some people need to get off poI and read a book.

What percentage of the population do they make up? Are they still not over represented in the (((media)))

Detected

I keep hearing good things about Tucker. Can we start a GoFundme for him full of one dollar donations that say "fight the (((globalists))) Tucker, we support you."

and

"can I have your stuff when you die?"

pretty much this.

Attached: 1396394022963.gif (250x277, 77K)

Notice he didn't say 'I care about keeping Israel safe'. His words could easily be read as 'I care about the Jewish tricks Israel is up to'. Also remember he is deep undercover. Fox don't want him, but ratings speak for themselves. He's still encircled by (((them))) and has to occasionally LARP as a good goy.

Write his Twitter handle on $1 bills. Red pill normie bills.

Shilly McShillface himself kids

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON TUCKER

i mean he is smart enough to know he has to say that to keep his job

He did the exact opposite

It's surreal watching that show and seeing a mainstream commentator tell the truth. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before he tragically commits suicide with three bullets to the back of the head.

>equating faggy ass Fucker Cuckson with based Gary Webb

Attached: 1412012222117.gif (255x219, 2.02M)

he spat hot fire tonight

Well that was pretty based.

You're the retard. Millennial isn't a generational definition like Gen X.

Take it back. Tucker is the greatest American alive today

Attached: vNJKVqF.jpg (1024x578, 120K)

Rolling for Nukes

Attached: 18974553.jpg (343x361, 39K)

Gary Webb is a legit whistle blower.
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Man is just a loser that used to wear bowties.

THE BOWTIE IS A PROUD EUROPEAN FASHION TRADITION

So in actuality, it depends on the researcher. Most define it as starting birth year 82. But most faggots here seem to think the starting birth years is 92 or some shit. A portion of researchers even define the starting birth year at '77.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-232113.jpg (1073x1175, 383K)

sexual harassment allegations incoming

Attached: ifitellwho.jpg (3060x2156, 1008K)

youre right and i will stop pointing it out when they stop pushing and implementing racist laws and ideologies that penalize white people