>Idlib Mar26
i.imgur.com/EHfTvtI.jpg
>Yarmouk camp Mar16
i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs April 9
>Donald Trump: Alleged Syrian gas attack to be 'met forcefully'
>Lebanese military confirms 4 Israeli jets conducted missile attack on T-4, violated airspace between 3:25 A.M. to 3:35 A.M
>ISIS attempted to launch offensive in two districts of Homs after Israeli airstrikes
>Reinforcements from SAA/NDF continue heading for S Damas for upcoming op against ISIS, at least 1,000 troops in last few days
>Civs previously paraded around in cages by Jaysh al-Islam have been freed in latest round of prisoner exchanges
>Military action frozen in Douma following talks between Ru and Jaysh al-Islam, al-Wafedin checkpoint reopened for evacs
>Houthis fire 2 Orghan missiles towards gathering of Saudi, Sudanese troops in Asir Region of KSA
>Earlier, Houthis fired a Qaher-M2 missile towards Saudi, Sudanese troops in Al-Mawsem area of Jizan region
>Russia, Iran set up commission on parliamentary cooperation to exchange legislative experience and coordinate activities
>Ru mil puts all troops on full military alert, movements of combat vehicles and missile systems observed throughout Russia

Prev

Attached: Oddball.jpg (1139x658, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30pB86_jayk
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/983539161595428864
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/983539161595428864?s=21
apnews.com/bd533182b7f244a4b771c73a0b601ec5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-04-10-03-41-17.png (591x263, 16K)

Attached: 1979vs2015.jpg (626x870, 209K)

Russia won't do shit

Attached: Saddam.jpg (450x360, 22K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-04-10-03-42-52.png (596x375, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=30pB86_jayk

UNSC live

Reboasting
The US didn't strike tonight so we're now enter worst case situation, expect major escalation. This means the US, UK, and French are moving more assets into the region to conduct major strikes. This means not just SAA formations and SAAF bases, but decapitation strikes against Syrian gov't and infrastructure as well. It should also be noted that there's an upwards of 10,000-15,000 US soldiers in Syria and Jordan.

The Israeli strikes last night were to test Syrian and Russian air defenses and response time, seems like tonight may have been to see where the SAAF are moving their planes as one of the rumors floating is an attempt to destroy SAAF and cripple Syrian air defense, leaving a potential window for escalation if there's no Russian response.
If Russian bombers going up were true, they were probably over the Caspian and a major indicator that Russia is ready to level US bases within Syria as a response. That sends a message but also gives more negotiating room than downing Coalition naval assets

going to bed so keep an eye out for military movements from US/UK/FR and maybe some of the Arab nations

Attached: 08ac3bc29807e959227d52cd9347b008b3c5635e2f666ad3c90ad9a13122f7d1.jpg (673x500, 93K)

Trump always said that the arab league never did anything against assad, now the god emperor will make them do something!

I miss Sadaam

There has to be a strategy where you keep the enemy in anticipation and awake for a few days before striking so he is tired and prone to make mistakes. Two days ago, Israel hit Assad, today everyone expected the US to do it, imagine being someone who is operating AA systems, you have on the edge of your seat for 48 hours now.

Goodnight, friend. See you on the front lines fighting for our greatest ally, soon!

based jaafari

Attached: 1490532556746.jpg (750x709, 37K)

the Syrian translators enunciation is amazing, shes so into it Im fuckin sold

Do they deliberately give them shitty translators?

All of those iron fisted dictators were like manna from heaven. True saints the lot of them.

Again, Russia won't do shit. The us will hit Syria again like last year and Russia will just give a strong statement at the UN. Russia is a paper tiger, all bark no bite.

Nice!

That's what rotating shifts are for.

Live translation is incredibly difficult

Yeah they really kept the savage sandniggers from taking over. Those were the days.

>Russia is a paper tiger, all bark no bite.
Let's be honest, it basically is. So is China. We are living in very trying times.

Keep thinking that.

Exactly. Jewtin will do nothing.
He simply isn't able to.
Please nuke us.

is russia just a t-i-g-e-r?

Attached: 1515418126793.png (1280x904, 1.32M)

mother fucker
>BREAKING: US official says France, the United Kingdom and Middle Eastern allies may participate in US-led military action against the Assad regime over use of chemical weapons.
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/983539161595428864

I'd side with Russia and Syria if it meant fighting against Cultural Marxism in the West and Israel.

>Jewtin
Threadly reminder to filter this low iq brainlet.

Attached: croco.jpg (604x461, 28K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME FUCK ME IN THE ASSSSSSSS

wtf I like fox jews now.

Attached: tucker.jpg (902x688, 179K)

They're using an Israeli translator.

It's common sense. Putin isn't retarded to escalate things into an all out war with NATO and every single European country + American puppet states. You have to think it through reasonably, not with emotions.

Its just only Tucker. The rest of fox are full shabbos goyim.

Putin is demonstrably Jewish. It's a known fact.

>UK
lel
May is gonna get voted out by Corbyn

It's the West baiting Russia not the other way around. Israel has bombed Syria plenty of times including Damascus International Airport. You keep pushing eventually they push back. Now Israel falseflagged yet ANOTHER chemical attack and even tried to false flag an attack on Syria by the USA. We're supposed to just take this? Israel is a rogue state that ruins everything around them.

This is fucking horrible.

Attached: the-fucking-feels.png (650x888, 528K)

that's what hitler thought too

>largest middle eastern tensions in past half decade, possibly last decade
>~600 people watching UN official stream
>all comments are blaming jews, all Jow Forums-tier shitposters
why do you guys think it is that mostly everyone who is willing to pay attention to things like UN meetings and events (outside of journalists) blames jews, hates the MSM, and is completely jaded about the world?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-09 22-02-22.png (1748x842, 1.04M)

>Middle Eastern Allies
Region Wide Middle East War NOW lads
also I fucking love how we waited until our proxies are almost wiped out to actually bother attempting regime change
>Syria
She's untouchable until brexit is finished, or the tories would've knifed her a long fucking time ago

Attached: 1510014578154.gif (320x213, 602K)

tucker is really the only one willing to criticize neocons on that channel but burger political discussion is so mind numbing i cant even watch it

Trump won the trade war

Attached: 88A71793-D8C9-475B-8646-E23002BF31EE.jpg (1125x1693, 689K)

This is fucking hilarious though.

Attached: lmao.png (663x771, 350K)

trump is a madman

Big nothing burger awons, I fweel sweepy, tuck me ins? We can talk about anything else you want, maybe something more interesting happened recently, wewll awon? :D

Attached: AB.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

0600 Damascus time... I guess nothing's happening for today?

Attached: ae608298e97bec4f9006abf59ecf637508b0c1655a01e2b3c3f44dcbb95f0422.jpg (540x936, 168K)

It’s a good thing Trump watches/listens to him. Tucker’s story on the Caravan is what alerted trump to it
I hope trump heeds Tucker’s warning

Russia is only defending itself. IF they get hit, they'll hit back. If not, then nothing happens. They already let the french and the americans have actually fucking military bases on Syrian soil.

Doesn't mean Russia is going to war against the US and western power bloc. This is reality. Tomorrow the strike will happen then a statement by the US generals saying they discussed it with Russia before hand. Nothing will happen, no confrontation will happen, Assad will be set back momentarily then things will proceed as normal with Russia saying "If you do that again we will respond" ad infintum

>Brexit
It's never going to happen and if it does, it won't change any fucking thing for Britain at all because it will so watered down and cucked that no one will noticed anything.

She's also doing it without Parliament approval, she's a stupid cunt and will get destroyed by a literal Commie next election and become the next Blair

Fuck this Russian/Assad shill.

Attached: 1522741651830.jpg (277x508, 124K)

I told you, paper tiger.

By failing to respond to Israel's attacks yesterday, Jewtin has basically signaled to China that he is an unreliable ally. You could tell in the UNSC hearing that China wasn't supporting Russia at all.

Because they don't want to just watch netflix and get their cummies from tinder sluts. Unfortunately, the normie is just content to listen to what some failed comic hack says on some trendy political satire show.

because no one but diplomats/geopolitical analysts/political junkies even remotely pays attention to what goes on at the UN, and most of them are too busy analyzing whatever the fuck is said to comment.
not to mention the stream is linked on Jow Forums in several locations
>he thinks the Chinese will actually do anything but empty words
you're falling for it yet again gwailo

And once again Israel wins and we all get replaced.

Pretty much this. If Putin lets Israel do that to Syria, then he most likely will do nothing to help China. Putin and Russia are nothing but posture

>Doesn't mean Russia is going to war against the US and western power bloc.
Of course not. There will simply be an appropriate and proportional riposte. You make it sound like they'll immediately trigger a nuclear holocaust.

ITS HAPPENING TOMORROW
ITS HAPPENING TOMORROW

READ THIS SHIT

COALITION TO STRIKE SYRIA VERY SOON

Attached: 39CA1C19-3BBC-4F4A-9804-3BD8CF832007.jpg (1125x741, 307K)

>It's never going to happen and if it does, it won't change any fucking thing for Britain at all because it will so watered down and cucked that no one will noticed anything.
perhaps but that's not how the Tories themselves see it, she's their sacrificial lamb who will get all the blame for whatever they fuck up till 2020
>She's also doing it without Parliament approval, she's a stupid cunt and will get destroyed by a literal Commie next election and become the next Blair
she's got 2 years, and most normies won't give a fuck because muh chemical attack

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So what is the likelihood of an actual happening in Syria?
I'm predicting a nothing burger missile attack like last year. I think the window for a real intervention has long since closed.
But maybe the autistic shrieking of the kikes has finally changed the game?

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (597x599, 96K)

Does America really have the stomach for a full scale war tho?

Maybe not. Maybe they knew they were being baited into giving up their positions.

Maybe he just didn't wanna attack Israel.

trump has been bitching about china for 2 years and yet last month the chinese were saying they didn't know what trump wanted or if it was just something for his own public consumption to make him look tough

> fighting against Cultural Marxism
>I'd side Russia
Found a nigger.
Russia is the source of cultural marxism in the West.

Forced labor, 3800 murdered probably some of them among the victims of the gas attack. And they will get away with it, the western mainstream media wont cover it, its fucking sick.

Attached: 1517546147159.jpg (1123x1075, 201K)

I'm worried bros. I have a feeling Assad may go for real this time. Trump seems pissed.

YAAAAAAAAAAS

MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL!!

>So what is the likelihood of an actual happening in Syria?
100%
>I'm predicting a nothing burger missile attack like last year. I think the window for a real intervention has long since closed.
But maybe the autistic shrieking of the kikes has finally changed the game?
Expect Assad to get Qaddafi'd

Yes, the American masses will eat shit and say thank you if politicians tell them it's good for them. But a full scale war happening is slim to none. Palestine will be liberated by Arabs before a full scale war with Russia happens. (Read as in Impossible)

he always seems pissed. he likes to bluff. i think he's trying to get russia to force assad out

it's really gonna happen tomorrow isn't it /sg/?

it was nice knowing you lads

Attached: 1520270722223.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Thats is exactly what happened the last one hundred times the israelis have struck syria. Russi will never do anything more than bully its smaller neoghbors.

based coalition of the willing part 2

It's a global war all governments are ZOGGed the fuck out.

if it were just a missile attack they would've done it tonight, it's quite clear they're unironically coalition building. The French and Brits are at the least joining in the melee
>I think the window for a real intervention has long since closed.
you underestimate the power of neocon ideology, who cares if our proxies are all dead or have fled the country? we'll just glass it to cuck Iran

Don't worry, several months later they will admit they didn't have any evidence to say Assad did the gas attack.
>apnews.com/bd533182b7f244a4b771c73a0b601ec5
>US has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says
>Feb. 02, 2018

Coalition of the cucks

Assad is getting made an example of
Just like Saddam & Gaddafi

Yep, right from Mattis himself as well. Yet dumb fucking boomergoy retards just keep sucking the shit out of ZOG ass.

Nah, the Syrian government is too cowardly to attack Israel themselves. They've been attacking Syria since the 80s and have received no response. The ones who downed that Israeli jet was the Russians as payback for their dead contractors. Baathists and Arabs are far too cowardly to fight.

Z A W B A ' A

he's also had his personal Lawyer he's used for years just have his shit FBI'd, and is probably going to fire Mueller.
a great time to launch a nice war as a distraction

I fucking love Israel now

Attached: 1460067911879.png (1059x962, 861K)

>still no american strike

Is WW3 basically canceled by pussy drumpf?

Nah I don't think that'll happen. Not with Russia on the ground. There hasn't even been an investigation yet lmao.
Putin won't respond to some stupid meme airstrike but if a real shooting war starts I'd expect some Amerimutt planes to start going down

>too cowardly
If Syria attacked Israel they would be swamped by a "humanitarian coalition from NATO".

> Coalition of the cucks
That would be the Axis (Russia and allies).

HAVA NAGUILA

Attached: Israel at it again!.png (859x769, 913K)

OwO

Blackpill:
jews always win, no matter what you do

I doubt that. DC really underestimates how pissed people are. I mean look at who won the election.

Feels pretty comfy. If it does kick off though I will personally Holocaust as many kikes in my area as I can before the bombs hit.

Attached: 1510717610493.jpg (258x261, 9K)

because everyone who cares enough to look at this shit for themselves (instead of filtered through MSM) will eventually see the reality

death to assadists

true but I thought trump wasnt like that

Do you really want to die because of staged gas attack on some arabs Shlomo?

I wonder how much ransom these people had been paying for dead relatives.

tell it to the israelis

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-09 23-16-55.png (588x651, 375K)

what time should we expect to see fireworks tomorrow