FBIAnon's Kushner "Occult Sandbox" has been explained

neonrevolt.com/2018/04/04/are-you-ready-to-see-wonderland-666-5th-ave-and-cabal-pizzagate-pedogate-qanon-greatawakening-5thaveanon/

Attached: 666.jpg (600x387, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/kushners-partners-include-goldman-and-soros-wsj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump QRD

Apparently Kushner purchased 666 in 2007 to get access to blackmail opportunities / tapes against the cabal who frequented the building.

Also, there's a apparently rich history of luciferian technologies with the ultimate plan:
1. Overwhelm countries with illegal migration to destroy ability to prove identitity
2. Elites start chipping themselves with RFID as a means of identity protection to make it "cool"
3. Everyone eventually succumbs to RFID chips ("The mark of the beast") since it's the only feasible way to prove identity, and it makes commerce super convenient
4. RFID interfaces with 5G
5. 5G gets cranked up to depopulate planet

You don't even know what luciferian means. You're a paid shill trying to shill against Kushner. He's not a zionist and he's gonna expose Israel. Also you use the word cabal because you're a kike yourself and you know that the cabal is fucking jews.

You're a loser.

Uh....maybe re-read what I posted. I didn't say anything bad about Kushner. He's clearly /ourguy/.

>In addition to #QAnon’s regular posting, a new insider called #5thAveAnon has been posting for the week or so.

So now people are LARPing as Kushner himself? Holy shit you guys are fucking pathetic.

>>>/ptg/

Attached: 1514065204180.png (270x270, 156K)

No, this user clarified that they were not Kushner.
Whoever 5thAveAnon was, they made some interesting drops/leads about the 666 building, and in hindsight, FBIAnon's comments make sense. He is Soros' Judas.

He never worked with Soros you fucking degenerate. Fuck off with your Q bullshit and your LARPs. It's fucking embarrassing already. Steve Bannon made up the Kushner Soros connection. You Q cultists are fucking retarded.

foxbusiness.com/features/kushners-partners-include-goldman-and-soros-wsj
Thanks for the bumps

thanks user. i'll dig into it. i go back and forth with kushner. lately i've been thinking he's /ourguy/. then again i thought mueller might be working with Trump and rosenstein but now i'm not so sure.

he's saying kushner is gonna fuck over soros. relax

have a bump

bumping

Attached: IMG_0785.png (810x744, 876K)

If you're interested in this shit, check out David Icke. Things are worse than you can imagine.

Attached: 1523248304267s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

another bump

Attached: IMG_0823.jpg (960x830, 106K)

bump

>5G
Dropped. It's a fucking tiny wifi signal dude.

bump again

Boomer Q-tards please go. Kushner is a filthy kike.

Hi, boomers.

Q, Spencer, and other ecelebs exists because:

People see what's happening and they want answers. Who is behind the migrant crisis? What is the "Deep State?" Who do we hold accountable for Globalism and European Genocide? The Intelligence Community, working against We the People, obfuscate real information by giving false answers via charismatic ecelebs, thus preventing anons from learning the Truth. And they do this by age groups:

>18-35 year olds
Richard Spencer/TRS/Alt-Right
>36-49
Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich/Alt-Lite
>50+
Qanon

(((They))) have grouped society making it easier to deceive the whole, all to prevent the People from discovering the Truth. They keep the masses confused and always on the verge of awakening but never quite reaching revelation. You're being distracted which allows our corrupt politicians the time required to further the Zionist agenda. But here is the Truth:

Israel is responsible for Globalism.
Israel is responsible for white genocide.
Israel and the Western Jewish Elite are the same.

WAKE UP!

Attached: Qanon predicted this.jpg (1200x831, 561K)

>He's clearly /ourguy/
The absolute state of trumpcucks

I live in NYC. Kushner's family has owned 666 for a long time. In fact, that property is failing to pay for itself. The Kushner's are looking for investors.

If you think Kushner is /yourguy/ you can change the name of this board to /zog/.

can you post what FBIAnon said? btw everything he said came true

That fucking URL