Is the worm finally turning on the JQ?

Got home from work and the past hour I have been reading the tweets of this top level Jew on Twitter just getting absolutely blown the fuck out by almost every single response to his shilling for Syria war.
Are we in for a huge swathe of the country to become Jew-woke from this situation?
Like this isn't just some random Jew, it's director of Human Rights Watch with 248k Twitter followers.

twitter.com/KenRoth/status/983314056546344960
archive.is/fiHR8

twitter.com/KenRoth/status/983303398924615680
archive.is/n6YiL

twitter.com/KenRoth/status/983292913022062592
archive.is/1SAwK

What do you think?
Also post Jews getting BTFO over this, I can't get enough of it.

Attached: merchant extremely perturbed.png (542x666, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digits confirm Israel BTFO

>1187
Propitious

Attached: fa_sg_m1187_o1.jpg (665x300, 13K)

Yes, it is. It has to do with the fact that there actually IS a god, and he can put the spirit of awakening in to the people overnight.

If d i g i t s Jews will hang from street posts.

From trees maybe?

OHNONONONONO

Attached: Jews BTFO.png (627x689, 48K)

theirs hope

Attached: 1474941664043.jpg (248x187, 11K)

I can legit use this to redpill my neocon friends. It's all over for (((them))).

yes... YES...

Attached: 1521521504367.jpg (143x132, 15K)

yep, although i'd argue its awakening to the fascist actions of the israeli government and rothschild zionists which i believe will lead onto them learning about CIA niggers and such

i dont really see the average jew on the street as a threat, just brainwashed, but we can all definitely agree the Israeli government has been aggressively pushing war like true pieces of shit

Nobody likes multiculturalism more than Jews. Can't they just merge Israel and Syria together into one big happy Semite family where everybody gets equal representation? Maybe ship in a couple of million African refugees to give it some cultural enrichment.

the absolute fucking madman

Attached: Called a nazi.png (596x805, 596K)

I fucking hope so, getting really sick of these scheming cunts trying to run the world.

Israel has not yet learned to be multicultural, without hordes of Africans/Muslims, Israel will not survive

Attached: 1522961672758.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

cmon guys lets be real.....would jews really stoop so low as to kill innocent women and children in a fake terrorist attack to control western powers. pretty outlandish even for jews. you guys have been watching too much alex jones.

Attached: lavon.jpg (607x903, 125K)

dow is full of market faggotry. it closes lower than opens and they say its a net gain. check on bloomberg for yourself if you want

somethings happening

Attached: oh shit nigger 4 10 2018.png (1208x638, 36K)

The last couple years the [public][overton window] conversation has been getting frighteningly close to home for (them)
I don't think things are going to go down as planned for the Zionist New World Order.

its amazing that jews feel no shame saying this rhetoric immediately after they snipe dozens of protestors and journalists because some kids were throwing rocks at tanks

Attached: mauricesamuel.jpg (444x296, 43K)

It certainly feels like it, user.

Attached: 1500272955499.jpg (668x834, 104K)

>second highest comment is "we should also take revenge for them doing 9/11"

Attached: 1502419210838.jpg (400x400, 60K)

The public is sick of their shit, all of us.

kek
>m-muh commie wave
Whites are not blind sheep anymore

You and me both, kiwi. These people are so fucking malicious it's as if they are not human. Their hubris will be their downfall.

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Attached: 1496612306740.png (958x697, 1.18M)

(OP)
The best is Tucker's interview from today questioning the zog agenda. Comments are woke on fox's official channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU

I will live to see Zog henchmen lynched in HD video.
Im lovin it.
Mc Fucking Tastic
good job lads.
I love you.

Attached: 1520345827862.jpg (572x621, 104K)

lol gay

we gotta put a stop to those mobile anthrax truck labs

twitter has been remarkably antisemitic today
are the tech giants starting to realize they need to limit their censorship?

Attached: malcolmx.png (720x563, 282K)

In the last few days ive seen a disturbing amount of anti semitic speech. I usually just browse but you fucktards got the game fucked up so i must ponder a notion. In these current times the obsession with discrimination against blacks has made you millennial skinny arm liberal fgts overlook the abhorrent and chronic discrimination against Jews for over 90 years, ending in the 80s -- that recently! "But, theyre taking over now!" No, theyre surviving. Why are there so many Jewish hospitals? Because Jews were banned from all hospitals. Why Jewish law firms? Because they couldn't get jobs as lawyers in regular law firms. There are neighborhoods throughout the country in which Jews could not buy homes.The amazing question is why Jews remained so dignified and productive in the face of all this hatred and disrespect. A lesson others might learn from them (BLACK). And these people just didnt take a few bullwhips, pick a few cottons. They lived through the harshest of human torment, conditions which in this day n age is beyond anyones imagination. From darkness to surviving, and then mastering survival to become the bosses of earth. Dont hate the player, hate the game. On earth only the strong survive, only the enlightened master it. Id bet some nignogs, muslims, and a few of you would love to aquire that willpower and ability. Im not Jewish but I damn sure respect them!

They only have themselves to blame. Remarkable how that high ashkenazi IQ never envisioned how labelling criticisms of globalism and war-mongering as anti-semitism would backfire.

hopefully op, 3rd reich 2.0: purge kike edition can't come sooner

Jews are overrated desu

Siege of Jerusalem, 1187. Witnessed.

Goyim are overrated desu

You people really are the cattle your kikes see you as. If you indeed are a human being and not a Jew, I pray for your awakening, oh lost one.

Wut. Malcolm X was redpilled on the jq?

Died February 21, 1965 (aged 39)
Manhattan, New York
Cause of death Assassination (multiple gunshots)

What do these two poll results look like now? I don't have a twitter.

There's no putting it back in the bottle. This information will be passed on to and amplified in subsequent generations. They'll make sure the fire stays lit by their own actions.

Let me guess, .22 caliber?

Oh vey!

It's been obvious for a while that there has been a massive push on the Algo and AI front in social media. They want to fully automate the censorship, since they can't keep up manually. However what worries me is that it will be probably a whole lot more then just plain censorship. Possibly psyops, lies, gaslighting, manipulation on a level of sophistication we are not prepared for. Imagine propaganda specifically tailored to your physiological profile. News stories slightly re-worded for specific users etc.

Attached: shut_it_down.jpg (408x632, 32K)

The trees say
>"Our branches are plenty, find them some rope."

I too have been noticing this. It’s like everyone is waking up to it slowly but surely

When the jews are LITERALLY SHILLING FOR WWIII even the sleepiest lemming's almonds are activated. Pic related. the Alabed Bana (((Syrian child))))) account posted this a year ago, the kikes are so arrogant they actually thought this would fly.

Attached: (((((((alabedbana)))))))).jpg (606x319, 24K)