Colorado

Why do Coloradioans hate transplants so much?
Also general Jow Forumsorado thread I guess?

Attached: you-got-high-now-go-home-bumper-srticker1-1024x768[1].jpg (1024x768, 125K)

arnt most Denverfags Commiefornia/west coast transplants anyway?

pueblo here

dont see too many transplants

Attached: 1457675078427.png (1066x1010, 121K)

fake&gay

They always have, even in 1980.

They stole this from Hawaiians. Even the whitest haoles got their "Native Hawaiian" sticker and pretend to be from here. It's wypipo hierarchical signaling, like fighting in prison.

Because Californians bitched like whiny little children and now I can't carry a gun into Denver

because they don't assimilate. Same reason all immigrants are hated.

denver here

get out while you can. the place is getting worse by the day. make it for the hills

Attached: txg9l2ja5qez.jpg (900x695, 84K)

>They stole it from Hawaiians
No they didn't the native Colorado thing has been a meme since the 70's

Because rats tend to flee a sinking ship. Pueblo is garbagetown.

Yes you can, with a permit.

hills here, fuck off we're full

Most new people (15 years til now) are from the west coast. Same in Texas. Colorado and Texas have been hit the hardest by that fleeing herd of shitlibs.

>they will flee leftist government dystopias and continue to vote left

Attached: 1433781850864.jpg (780x818, 133K)

go fuck yourself

Attached: hurrrrrr.jpg (596x399, 44K)

i have a good paying job, the cost of living is very cheap, and the lack of amenities is fine because i never leave my house except to go to work

it's pretty chill

Open carry

Because fuck off we're full

Attached: free-colorado-660x447.jpg (660x447, 63K)

I live in Midway
No one knows we're even here, except for Ft. Carson who likes to start fires

Demon haole, we've been at it since the 70s too. Pic related.

Attached: since the 1770s.jpg (464x472, 71K)

i didnt get where i am giving a shit about what other people think. gonna move from california in a year or two. thinking about putting down cash 100k over asking in a suburb of denver.

Attached: 51495515-0CC1-4055-AE35-D7F148F62EDB.jpg (584x390, 62K)

>im moving from california to california

>island niggers invented nativism
lmao no it's as old as society itself

if you vote blue I hope you fucking collapse

Fuck off we're full weed immigrants go back to your shitholes

>my voting patterns made where I live unlivable
>I will continue to vote exactly the same

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 113K)

OFFICIAL WORST TRANSPLANTS IN COLORADO POWER RANKINGS

1. Californians
2. Texans
3. Chicagoans
4. New Yorkers
POWER GAP
9001. Everyone else

>weed immigrants
Is this really a thing? Can you attribute a significant amount of your transplant population moving for weed alone?

Attached: 12D664A2-2208-42FE-92DF-32CDDECF1CEE.jpg (400x300, 100K)

Really now? How are Californians and New Yorkers worse than Mexicans?

Californians are Mexicans user. They're the literal 56% meme.

Seattle here. Moving to highland ranch this summer

There is nowhere left to run, buddy, so might as well hold out in Colorado for as long as you can. Every conservative state left is less developed than third world nations and the developed states have all fallen. The writing is on the wall for the entire country.

because the price of loving there went through the roof and the standard of living went through the floor

when you pay bills you might understand this

i grew up in the mountains in the 80's it was like paradise

no niggers no mexicans everyone middle class

Attached: 196.jpg (980x551, 46K)

I went to pueblo once, nearly everybody was brown and most of the food places were mexican

>Texans above Shitcagoans and Jew Yorkers
Shit list

You already ruined Seattle. Why not just stay there?

>Wanting to live in a "devoloped" shithole

Attached: 1388773199879.gif (266x148, 1.94M)

Because Colorado is cheap so fuck u

pueblo is the anus of colorado

all mex

AZ here, Mexicans are split between just keeping their heads down and working and being massive fags, while Californians were mostly just fags.

>muh development
kys

Pueblo is a rancid fart in otherwise the most beautiful state in America.

California faggots go home.

Texams are barely better than Californians. They’re overwhelmingly nonwhite and the white ones are cuckservatives who go on about “muh Based tejanos!” And don’t care about the browning of their home state (and Colorado) as long as the hordes love Jebus and praise trump. They are also fucking horrible drivers when there is even one inch of snow on the ground, which makes them the single most hazardous thing on the road during Colorado winters. And, like Californians, they move to Colorado and then cry that it isn’t exactly like home and try to force their shifty culture on the state instead of assimilating. If you like your home state so much than fucking stay there.
The ONLY reason they are better than califags is because they do vote cuckservative instead of straight up libtard, which is a minor improvement.

Kek highlands ranch isn’t even a real town, it’s a glorified HOA

Probably not much of an issue outside of here in PA but fuck Virginians and Vermonters. The Virginians are mainly north Virginians and they openly want to take control of your entire life the moment they meet you. One tried to make me a vegan diet plan within a week of moving here. Vermonters are a bunch of stupid hippies who will berate you for enjoying the outdoors the ‘wrong way’meanwhile leaving their trash and graffiti all over our most beautiful spots.

Greeley is pretty shit too to be fair.

I came from illinois in 2015. Got a job in Aurora CO, then changed up to Westminster. I remember hearing about transplant hate and tried being really quiet about my non-native status. Then I grew to understand I didn't come here just for the weed, nor did I come here to be a useless bum cunt in Boulder. Also blows my mind how many homeless there are downtown Denver.

I am definitely happy about being here over Chicago. Chicago has the same self aggrandizing attitude and pride about the city. I don't think it really matters where you're from so long as you contribute to society and DO NOT apply.one of those "native" bumper stickers. Telltale sign of being a stuck up and insecure bitch.

Attached: 1466205243543.gif (300x171, 1.95M)

There’s like 600k Vermonters. How could they possibily be causing trouble?

Oh god don't get me started on east coast shitlibs. They talk about nature but then build fucking McMansion developments all over and destroy it.

Do something about those creepy as fuck metal statues downtown.

greeley is gentrifying like crazy

They are especially annoying, making up for several of their New York counterparts and there’s a surprising amount of them moving to central PA

I don't know why, but they need to fuck off out of Tampa Bay and fuck right on off back to dudeweed God's country - guns.

>permit
Then he can't.

>wypipo hierarchical signaling

What is that, like that smug thing hipsters used to do where after living somewhere for 2 weeks they talk shit about all the tourists and out of towners?

Because you make this thread often enough to be copypasta. Every one should hate you for this.

Good luck leading a decent life without living in a developed location. Only very few can live well off the land.

People also seem to forget that most of Colorado is semi-arid. There's simply not a lot of water.

I hate those fucks too and I’m still in California. These faggots ruined this place then fled when it got brown but will never ever fuckin admit it.
Day of the gold pan won’t be kind to them.

I met some dude that was a but tender at a bar in Florida who was from “Colorado” he was originaily from California and came when Florida legalized MMJ to start a business. He was also wearing a Colorado t shirt. Is Colorado really full of these degenerate pot smoking losers?

Attached: F8050948-AAE1-4795-BDB0-53543DBD5608.jpg (490x700, 83K)

>Is Colorado really full of these degenerate pot smoking losers?
Yes, legalizing pot before anyone else (alongside Washington) was a terrible mistake. We were already getting fucked over by trust fund libtard faggots from the east coast and Chicago and limpwrists from California, but weed legalization turned it up even more by enticing the dregs from every state to come here. The worst people other states had to offer started coming here thinking that living somewhere with legal weed would magically make them stop being losers. And they were dead wrong. And they aren’t leaving quickly enough.

You can't get laid over in Denver for more than an hour with seeing a few hordes of dreadlocked soyfund SJW-types and anti-capitalist grungelords occupying the McDonald's. However, I must confess, only Portland is objectively worse. Much worse.

this don't go

What should be done? What is the main problem they pose?

And it's alwats confusing, because Oregon is extremely rural beyond Portland. Hell, the rest of it is 8n decay as Demonrats ensure that all those state and national parks money are funneled into their little sanctuary city project (thousand year libshit reich).

Lived there for 5 years 2 years b4 legal weed. Here is why they are fucking tired
>Dirty Hippies
>Bums
>Commiefornians/Texans
>Shit Drivers
>4 hr I 70 to get back from slopes
>Weed everything is excessive
>Increasing Liberal Politucs (muh guns)
>Crowded camping / national parks in some areas.
>overfishing / hunting
>Cultural "Diversity"
>Garbage/Litter/Literal too much poo camping

There is more but when your state has mostly transplants it starts to be a bit much.

if you see some fag lord wearing an obnoxious state flag shirt it's a californian 90% of the time.
the other 10% it's a marxist cum slut.
engage at your own peril.

All of the western states hate transplants.

Colorado isn't a conservative state.

How's the meth in Colorado?

Attached: 1522639108289.png (650x650, 126K)

>What should be done?
Invent a time machine
>What is the main problem they pose?
It’s hard to pick just one thing, but homelessness is probably the biggest. It’s gone up magnitudes since weed became legal because the stoners who migrate here have no real career prospects once they find out getting a decently-paying job in the cannabis industry isn’t all that easy. You’d think they’d go back to where they came from but nope, they have no problem living on the street in their own feces and filth as long as they can have their precious plant.

everybody hates transplants

they're usually blue state cunts who left because life sucks there but are still stuck up about how great NY/Cali is and immediately join the local democratic party despite the fact that they left NY/Cali cause taxes were too high

fuck transplants

t. nashphil

Hmmmm so basically they were homeless somewhere else and now they are homeless with weed... well it doesn't sound like the weed is the problem, but there are fuck tons of bums in downtown Denver... I thought that was just because of it being a liberal shithole?

>I thought that was just because of Denver being a liberal shithole?
That’s a large part of it for sure but the weed accelerated the decay.

Homelessness has gone up everywhere man.
Florida has seen a huge increase as well. And people here hate weed. You should see the knuckle-dragging going on just to get med-weed here.

>tfw when you know the california fucks will never move to western/upstate NY

Attached: you.png (720x720, 552K)

Pueblo sucks donkey dick.
And as annoying as the CO transplants are, the natives are 100x worse?
Ask yourself, who is littering trash everywhere, driving like retards, committing petty theft, electing inbred local politicians, and mentally incompetent in general? The locals.
Coloradans are so full of themselves for being uneducated, genetic fuckups. It's really strange.

montana, idaho, eastern washington is meth country

people shit on pueblo but atleast it isnt trinidad or greeley

>but homelessness is probably the biggest.

In denver?
Lol, just wait till winter nigga, they'll die off every year

Why are you so butthurt?

NY was great before all those mid westerners showed up. They’re such massive faggots. The worst of the worst liberal fags from the midwest come to New York because they think it’s a progressive society free of hate. I’d sooner welcome a Puerto Rican then an Ohioan.

Of course people moved for weed. The jump in population growth after legalization doesn't correspond with any other change. Crime rates also went up.

The idea that weed legalization has any impact on demographics is a lie promulgated by the i2i, who have an ideological (Libertarian) stake in Le Weed.

Boulder transplant here..they're everywhere. If they don't go to CU Boulder they're from Cali/Portland/Seattly. East Coast here btw.

>Ask yourself, who is littering trash everywhere
Transplants
>driving like retards
Admittedly locals are pretty bad drivers but transplants are even worse, especially Texans
>committing petty theft
Transplants
>electing inbred local politicians
Transplants who fucked up voter demographics
>and mentally incompetent in general?
Transplants

Meth is the white man's drug of choice. Goes together with guns, rock, and ass-kicking like bread n butter.

>hasn't had

Denver has a nice downtown but holy fuck the rest of it is pretty overrated. It's like living in a humongous provincial town where everyone sticks to their own high school cliques. Everyone hates transplants because the natives are stuck in their parent's basements indefinitely because real estate is sky high, and natives aren't typically skilled enough for the jobs the educated transplants are filling.

I was under the impression that legalization brought a shit ton of extra money in and was creating prosperity for most Coloradans...

yeah thats the main problem as i see it

lies
Colorado is very expensive

Attached: 1493857984647.png (553x600, 42K)

>In denver?
>Lol, just wait till winter nigga, they'll die off every year
I fucking wish. You’ve clearly never set foot in this state.

Do you get transplants who hate other transplants?
As in they act as thought they were born and raised in CO.

Alamosa is full of meth.

Who would willingly move to Pueblo that isn't an illegal?

Because these fuckers come in and vote against our interest. We don't want legal weed. We don't want gun restrictions but these califag jerks keep voting it in.

not surprised honestly

I plan on sticking around in the thick of it, defiant til the end. Unless I find fortune elsewhere, I've lived my whole life her I'm more than ready to go somewhere else for awhile

>I was under the impression that legalization brought a shit ton of extra money in
This much is true...for the state, in taxes. It then allegedly gets put into education but that’s from cooking the books. In reality it’s just more money stolen by Chickenpooper and his thugs that gets put into various Marxist programs.
>and was creating prosperity for most Coloradans...
AHAHAHAHAHA

>I fucking wish. You’ve clearly never set foot in this state.

Uhm, I've been there multiple times. It's one of the few places I've needed tire chains.
Not ideal conditions for people who sleep on sidewalks