Hi dear americans, izraeli, brits etc

I have only one question.
Are you ready to death?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

So this is how it ends. A kike false flag finally destroys the planet

Attached: 1493358714282.png (600x591, 504K)

For me. My life is mostly nothing, i have no famaly, good work or somethink what i fear to lose. Only one my fane is video games an weeds. So, It is mostly just another shit for me. I think i do suicide if i am not die in nuclear hell an goverment try send me to war.
How about you, guys?

yeah i dunno can you give me about 6 months?

Aak your president and israel, not me, lol

No, and especially if it's over that fucking kike shithole, Pissrael. Curse all Jews for all time.

Er nyet comrad, please don't nuke

I am about 14 minutes from a VERY primary first volley target. See you on the other side Russbro.

We all are going to die eventually.
There are worst ways to go than being at the center of a nuclear explosion. Just don't get caught on the edges.
My advice to anyone who thinks they might be on the edge when it happens, instead of getting in a log jam to escape. Just try to get to the center.

lmao vodka

Why Russia wants to kill Izraeli (Israeli)?

I am to, lol.I am between a military airfield, a nuclear power plant, a gas pipeline to Europe and the largest railway junction. I think it will be fast for me

>implying any of us gives enough of a shit about anything in the Middle East to escalate to an actual conflict
Just gonna send some more russian mercenaries for us to shred up

It shouldn't have been this way
We the people of our nations have no problems with each other
The corrupt elites will kill us all without a single thought for the people under them.
I pray for all of us tonight

Because only 4 countryes say they want to start this: USA, France, UK and Israel

Godspeed. Always respected your people and had hoped we would team up and cleanse this gay earth. Oh well, we both have been played. Farewell. Don't look at the flash.

they'll never let it get out of control, accept it lads. we're all stuck here endlessly serving the jew.

USA does not want WW3
Hillary Clinton probably, but not most Americans

We will still be here this time next year. Nothing is going to happen between superpowers since there will be no winners. Its all talk and nothing more.

:)

Attached: eca_ASWTT2013_d0.jpg (1212x686, 68K)

U dont
Ur goverment does

It is always true, before it ceases to be. That you say very sensibly, but it seems to me the mind no longer works here.

Americans will sabotage the gov if they try to pull that shit

You do not have time