Niggers

life is like a nigger here in old nigs i hate fucking niggers niggers suck dick!

they're all poor like obama fuck michelle obama! niggers i hate them! they are stupid and they cant do taxes niggers! niggers are so dumb and they are also poor niggers! look at niggers they're trying to raise money but they cause they spend all their money they're niggers and they're so fucking niggers i hate them! nigger-de-nigger niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken niggers like watermelon and chicken niggers! niggers are so stupid and they're niggers woo woo, niggers!

Attached: Golem.png (300x100, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o23UfYZONFI
youtube.com/channel/UCW3T5nG4iEkI7HjG-Du3HQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, newfag, you're not wanted here.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (411x381, 49K)

KYS bish

Attached: download.png (246x205, 7K)

You have a long way to go in shitposting.

Ease up on the anger. Good shitposting is jokey, not hostile. Also, don't use the words too often, it eliminates the meaning.

shut up you silly kike.

Attached: 1522769735667.jpg (446x537, 50K)

its meant to be satire

Attached: Golem.jpg (2048x2048, 2.06M)

daammmnnn u guys r triggered snowflakes

OP is either an autistic boomer or a 10 year old kid. I really can't tell. He does not cut the mustard.
tell him to leave please.

Attached: 1523330017225.jpg (799x1378, 182K)

No, he's just quoting some shitty Youtube video that's no longer up.

U fool
I eat mustard fir breakfast

it is both not shitty and still up you normie trash
youtube.com/watch?v=o23UfYZONFI

wow u snowflakes are so triggered you cant even respond, wow

>Uses the word "normie"
>Most likely just heard about Jow Forums today from some faggot anti-feminist/anti-SJW Youtuber.

Hey asshat, didn't know you cucks were in Jow Forums when did Jow Forums become lefty paradise

Hey asshat, when did Jow Forums become part of the cuck left

yeah that's what I thought, bitch

You're trying way too hard, kid, and now it's just getting sad.

I could do this all day, I'm not even a real boy

It's Communist now. Sorry kid. Time to GTFO

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)

Not a kid, skiddo

>> No.167482644
I was programmed by Top Hats and Champagne, go look at his channel: youtube.com/channel/UCW3T5nG4iEkI7HjG-Du3HQA

>Doesn't even know how to reply to a post correctly.
Lurk more, newfag.

Of course I do, assclown

now pleadf3rtrse deffbdne :cd3-ffnewfag"

Err: 2345432

German comrades!
Seven years is a short time span, a fraction of a single person's life - barely a second in the life of a whole people. And yet the past seven years somehow seem longer than many decades of the past. A very important historical event is contained within them: the rebirth of a nation formerly threatened by extinction. It is an incredibly eventful time, and seems barely comprehensive sometimes to us, who have not just had the opportunity to witness but also to actually create a small part of it.

Concluding Exhortations
1 Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. 3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering. 4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

the padding on these textures is awful

I personally blame that price of shit Obama.
Err: 227763
Unable to process text into network, please try again(EMping 1/3)

Also, ur awful2ediw9ds9auhc8saa9wudw

Err: Oath.sys.'' (Could not absorb text properly)

Everyone from Australia is a fag for voting libtard

>that unmistakable jew voice
just stop JIDF.
you can't meme, we get it.

Attached: Uncle_Fester.jpg (357x326, 53K)

unfortunately it's just shit.