Requestioning translation(more in thread)

requestioning translation(more in thread)

Attached: B55CB887-1A93-402D-AB6E-0A72E0756183.jpg (708x1000, 647K)

>requestioning
im pretty sure im retarded, meant requesting

Attached: E8AA3D2E-B11D-42C6-A20E-2F8242A0090D.jpg (1000x708, 662K)

bump

bump

bump

bumperino

bump bump

bump

bumping

bomp

boop

Bump

bumpin

bump

bumpn

doop

bu m p

pmup

bump

mup

bbbbbbbump

b u m p

bomp

bimp

tump

pmub

bbbbbbmp

There's a fetish involved here that not everyone enjoys. If you're not into it then you may prefer to remain in blissful ignorance.

I don't really mind, I guess. I've been doing this for about 3 days so I just wanna know now.

It's netori/netorare. I'm not particularly familiar with Digimon, but it seems the gist of it is that you were defeated in battle and your opponent is fucking/impregnating your girl (dark magician). The opponent's monster is the girl in the first pic, and most of her dialogue is more or less taunting you about being NTRed.

>tfw ntrfag
based, but could you sort of give me the dialogue? It's fine if you can't, though.

Image 1:
"Sorry"
"Looks like my master has taken your monster away. She'll be getting fucked and creampied until morning, I think."
"Isn't it pathetic being powerless to do anything while your woman is being knocked up?"
"You've got quite a hard-on for someone whose girl's in the middle of being raped. My tits feel great, don't they?"
"Are they better than hers? Hehe, I'm glad you like them. I bet this is making you want to fuck me. After you come 10 times from my paizuri, then I'll let you."
"We can fuck while you think about her and wallow in guilt. Fill my belly with cum as you feel miserable and wretched."
"Ah, I can feel your cock throbbing. Are you about to come? This will be #1. Go on, come. This'll be a long night, so hang in there. For as long as your girl's being raped, I'll be your 'opponent'."
"Go on, cum! Picture your girl being impregnated, and let out your pathetic cum!"

Image 2:
"Ahh! This is just what I wanted!"
"I love new master's cock."
"It's so much thicker and harder than my old master's."
"I'm almost there."
"Cum inside me! Cum in the deepest part of my womb!"
repeat "I'm cumming!" x3 (this is a single word in Japanese)

Thanks user. I appreciate it!