WW3 MAP

WW3 MAP

Attached: worldWar3Map.png (1700x758, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_non-interventionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: worldWar3Map-.png (1700x758, 69K)

China blue? Turkey red?

>Turkey red?
its orange

leave me to my "return of the empire soon" fantasies pls

Attached: Untitledk.png (1700x838, 59K)

Franco British union when? only together can you fend off the invasive hordes.

Why would China join the US over Russia?

We will never, ever not be neutral in case of a world war. At most we'll say "pls stop".

Because China knows USA will win

This, China will not side with the US.

Russia and China aren’t best friends by any means, but they’ve made it very clear that they see the US as their greatest enemy

My money's on China staying neutral, or at least waiting long enough for thenother sides to fuck each other up so badly they can just march in and take what they want.

Its Hans stacking his first geopolitical legos.
Dont breed Hans, you're a mongoloid.

update

>brazil
>not colombia
you had ONE JOB

Why do you believe India wouldn't join the USA? I mean I see them either being for the USA or neutral unless the war was practically won.

m8 what are you doing
India will never be against Britain, as will Pakistan not be on our side. You are tripping bollocks

When did Germans become so retarded?

But now India is fucked

They know that. That's why they have nukes.

I was about to post that China is far more likely to go with their BRICK friends than with the west.

finland will def be neutral

Do you literally have no education? Did you go to some German trade school where you receive education only for your future profession, and barely anything else?

Ah, you will be surprised ...

Nope, if anything Egypt leans towards Eastern bloc but in reality they would be neutral

Honestly had to look up US-Brazil relations.

"Brazil–The United States of America relations are the bilateral relations between the Federative Republic of Brazil and the United States of America. Relations have a long history: the United States of America were the first country to recognize Brazilian independence; Brazil was the only South American nation to send troops to fight alongside the Allies in World War II."

They didn't teach that in school; looks like we have some Brazilian bros and didn't even know it.

ALL anons one this, China and India DESPISE each other, we will never fight o the same side

you can draw your own map if you want

>When did Germans become so retarded?
After the second time they lost a world war against us.

You seriously think we wont get ourselves involved in this shitshow?

shame on you.

>India
>China

Attached: 1518733688960.png (542x484, 181K)

>south america joining
Stop being a fucking faggot, we love to see the north hemisphere kill itself

This is a reason india will stay neutral

Usually when you defeat someone, you don't hit them when they're down. You guys literally beat them to a pulp while they were down, obviously.

new zealand and tasmania should be dark blue

You have the "Not relevant" color so the map is not wrong

So the US tactic of WW2 and WW1.

>SK
>maybe would join A

Are you forgetting we practically own them?
Japan would join A as well, Ivan still wants to rape anything that moves in Japan.

I thought it was because both sides would keep toilets around.

>This is a reason india will stay neutral
Those British ties are strong...god only knows why. The possible chance to fuck up China if China gets involved with US arms is not something they're going to pass up. It will be land lease all over again.

Fascinating. We're going to be nuked for the fucking Syrian muslim churkas and Americans+ Western Europeans for the kikes.

They would be with us if we conquered them again, that was the point of the joke but thank you for taking it seriously I guess

Sooner or later, one side will pressure India to join the war because of our immense manpower and the fact that we border China, India will NOT stay neutral in the event of a global war, we are far too relevant to stay neutral, unfortunately.

You cunts keep giving Tasmania a free pass. Afraid they'll convince ya to fuck your sisters?

Could it be an even more degenerate to destroy Europe and white people?

Attached: 1520605628417.png (645x729, 62K)

At the same time they have no bad blood with the russians. Maybe they will stay neutral on certain conditions.

I keep forgetting Tanzania exists tbqhwy

You're an idiot or must be 15. China would definitely ally with Russia because that gives them the best chance to lay the next world foundation. Think UN, IMF etc. After every world war the international order changes.

Not to mention China has close cooperation with Russia right now.

The post Napoleonic international agreements were actually the most stable the world ever was.

India A
China B
Paki B

idk what country you are.

Yeah tell me how the americans did not wait to be certain after europe was already fucked up?

I just think your geopolitical knowledge is too lacking

Yeah I mean is he retarded

You should add Angola to Blue, ol' ally.
Angola é terra de Portugal.

I asked on Russian board, they told me Belarus and Kazakhstan would never join Russia.
so update....

The US guaranteed the independence of all american countries (because they're rightful american clay, not german)

>Usually when you defeat someone, you don't hit them when they're down. You guys literally beat them to a pulp while they were down, obviously.
>So the US tactic of WW2 and WW1.
If it works it works, why fuck up a good thing? Of course we actually had a rather sound view on foreign relations, we had to modify it before we entered world war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_non-interventionism
It's actually kinda ironic now if you think about it.

My bad bro, consider it there even if I didn't do it

Attached: 1489876123076.png (846x876, 1.58M)

The US is far too close to Pakistan for India to join their alliance, hell every single time US-Indian relations are improving the US does something retarded like Obama giving Pakistan a bunch of F-16's retrofitted to carry Paki nukes. It probably isn't joining an alliance that contains China, it sure as hell isn't joining one that contains Pakistan.

> Brazil and China Blue
nigga wtf are you smoking?

If India gets involved, china gets involved

If china gets involved, india does not necessarily get involved

I hope polish people will be neutral.

Sure thing Australia with red stars, but I never implied that mine was relevant.

>the russian attempts to communicate in English

I did not say that it is not a sound strategy. It works.

just forget to change it, sorry

Attached: 1523338957243.png (6460x3480, 1.85M)

Just a reminder - Withitn Temptation didn't release a single song in Dutch. Thing about this.

It's okay. Get your country's shit together, we still got your back

Attached: acosan.jpg (464x309, 53K)

Let the dersert people play alone.

You guys let yourself get dragged into fighting Nazi Germany

You will get draged into fighting Russians

I hope Russia nuke us

Only correct answer

Attached: ww3.png (1700x758, 71K)

I tend to agree with this one the most, but I can't help that SEA will just submit to China. The Philippines, for example, is outright incorrect given the latest news.

ok, last one....

Attached: worldWar3Map.png (1700x758, 73K)

nope

>World War
>R*ssia and a few Islamic shitholes against most of the developed world and China

The "world war" would be over in half a week.

Philippines has pledged to ally with china tho

>Poland on the same side with facist Ukraine

wrong

I even think North Korea will be neutral in this desu

Syria is a secular country.

Yes, please!

Attached: Fallout-4-PC-requirements-announced.jpg (690x450, 39K)

>Yeah tell me how the americans did not wait to be certain after europe was already fucked up?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
We bank rolled and then produced everything the allies needed for the war before we officially entered it. We kept production going and then slammed the Germans with our best.

hard to tell before shit hits the fan. there's a lot of contested territory in the world right now and once things start breaking down it'll spiral out of control. think india/pakistan, china/japan, russia/ukraine

Attached: 1523356893434.png (1700x758, 71K)

Attached: memeball_greatest_ally.jpg (3254x3272, 631K)

Islamic, as in, Muslim majority

>China joins US
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 41289375892375029`376.png (1700x758, 57K)

my nigga

Attached: 1518227335747.png (2231x1068, 3.17M)

Improve your map faggot

Attached: 5eyes.jpg (308x164, 7K)

so called syrian "opposition" wants to transform it in a country with state religion, while Assad's regime is secular.

also Saudia Arabia is theocratial dictatorship country and it's against Syria

TEAM CREM- Oh.

Correct, Brazil has its own problems, if they ever use their military power, it would be to conquer shitholes like Bolivia and Venezuela, not Dying for Israel, only cucked countries do that.

I would put Brazil as Orang due to them being in BRICS but they are too far away from any allies and too close proximity to America to join the war

Honestly in that event US offers Russia a split of China and we steam roll over them. The only question is does it stop there?

why should Brazil even join american side?

What does this have to do with anything?