How to survive nuclear fallout?

How to survive nuclear fallout?

Attached: 1522998335716.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DY3Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strontium 90 is the slow killer. It mimics calcium so when the body absorbs it the strontium attaches to your bones and irradiates the marrow for a long time. Half-life is 30+ years.

pardon, forgot the HOW: HAZ MAT suit rated for radiation, or a DIY suit made with gold

How could I fortify my house against such things?

Anything other than gold?

Go buy a bunker in bumfuck, egypt

think of making it air-tight, hermetically sealed from the environment. Leaded/gold leaf layered walls, Faraday cage, closed loop water supply and power generation (solar panel/battery storage)

Just lead, thicker the better

My DIY skills stop at painting. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

nuclear bomb fallout isn't that bad.. It's not like a reactor meltdown. They would likely air detonate.

Just dig a meter down, and rub your skin down with that dirt, then filter all your water through plenty of earth and you'll be fine.

If you can get underground go underground. Seal up all windows/doors/chimneys. Get as much material between you and outside as possible. Stay in the middle of the room you are in and pick a room in the middle of your house to put more materials between you and outside. If you or your pets were exposed to fallout shower thorougly with soap. If you cant shower use baby wipes. Do not eat food which was outside and exposed to fallout. Do not drink water from tap if your reservoir is uncovered, stick with bottled water. Boiling water does not get rid of radioactive material. Try and keep contact with outside world via TV if its still up or handheld radio. The time you will have to spend inside will depend on your distance from blast site and wind direction which is why its important to tune into TV or radio. If you are unfortunate enough to see the blast, stick up your thumb at arms length and if your thumb cannot cover the blast get moving if possible and get away from the blast because you are not safe. If your thumb can cover the blast then get to shelter and follow the above instructions.

this. there was a dude present at both nuke detonation sites in japan, and while he was burnt, he was capable of showing up to work the next day. he was nuked again, and made it fine enough, living til like 92 or some shit. he was close enough to see the bomber, and the package.

no worries, check out the local paint shops for asbestos abatement suits, and gold spray paint. The most expensive piece would be the face mask

Be born as a TURK

Attached: fd3eg.gif (500x375, 493K)

Attached: 1233333453.png (1024x768, 195K)

Most nuclear material is vaporized in the blast. The rest of it settles in the soil. So if you don't grow your own food on contaminated soil, or eat contaminated animals, you should be alright.

If you have a cold water storage tank, you could use that for water supply. Make sure to detach it from the water supply so it isn't being filled with contaminated water.

and this is why i want to be caught in the blast.
Fuck all this prepping shit, if they want to kill us all all I can do is laugh at the light

antarctica, maybe

whats the name of the cartoon? been struggling for a while trying to remember it

but also try make sure to have lots of water stocked up already, decent tools and stay away from the big cities

Its ALL about the MASS

Attached: Fallout-Shelter-Wall-Material-Options.jpg (819x590, 58K)

MASS

Attached: 6-buildinggraphic.jpg (600x418, 31K)

Get Started today...

Attached: Low-cost-bobm-shelter.jpg (810x602, 164K)

There is nothing magical about lead or gold. Dirt or concrete will stop radiation just as well. You just need more of it.

>density

see this img

so would I be fine if I drink lead?

I haven’t got a basement am I screwed?

also about gold, it's used as radiation shielding for astronauts and the space stations:
>SCIENCE WATCH; Gold as Radiation Shield
archive.is/DY3Mk

Move to Switzerland.

dblcheck
deepest bomb shelter in the world

Medarot

move to Canada. There's no reason to nuke Canada.

Creep radiation into the US from the north.