Black people were stripped of their kingdoms, their homes, their land...

Black people were stripped of their kingdoms, their homes, their land. They were sold as slaves to many European and American countries. They were treated as subhumans because their skin color was different. It was just black, just like their fate. An entire continent was marauded for the sake of a bunch of countries. Entire savings of African countries were gone in 2 days. So that Elizabeth could buy herself a new golden necklace. Whole African tribes were destroyed, so that no one could rise up against the oppressor. Hundreds of genocides against the Blacks, wars waged against African countries, enslavements, rapes, segregations, arrests, stolen farms...

Whites should be genocided.

Attached: colonization.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Remember ghanghis khan?

End your life

Anyone else here love fucking Turkish girls? For some reason I love their little squeals

Attached: colonization.png (673x2381, 159K)

werent turks in on the bandwagon too before WW1 ?

I don't read wh*Te propaganda

>They were sold as slaves to many European and American countries.
Who sold them, though?

Sage

Supply and demand bruh

Plenty of whites getting killed in South Afrika at the moment

Don't worry my turkroach friend, most of your kind can't read in general

>Africans sold their own people to Europeans as slaves
>It's not Europe's fault Africans are not technologically competent enough to defend themselves from pillaging

I AM NOT SORRY

Attached: 1471949610765.png (319x712, 262K)

what are wh*Tes doing in an African country?

Fuck off to your own country and face the consequences, colonist scum.

Attached: dead wh_Te subhuman.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

are we going to the "way back" machine to cry for blacks

It's done....get over it Tyrone

whites have been held accountable for killing natives. niggers need to be held accountable for being niggers

Gives me the thinking. Blacks out of Europe pls

Well you see OP that was in the past plus it was the African Tribes that sold their slaves. You need to move on and use this to make sure it never happens again not to bring up and use it against everyone. I'm sure you want to have slaves though you rotten fuck. Nice bait though

yeah, but we gave you corn for the ladies ...

Attached: 1522413587578.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Then go back to your fly ridden shithole country retard because you obviously live in the west fag.

yes, it is correct that this was because black people are completely weak and idiotic and could have done nothing to preserve their wealth because they didn´t have the slightest possibility to make something of their continent full of riches and space out of sheer stupidity and unability to fight. you are right I am the racist

We need another roach rangeban on Jow Forums.

Based kara boga

Black people sold them selves and still do to this day with muslims considering slavery is legal nearly all muslim countries and youll see arabs owning niggers african shamans , and whatever else sell there own people and there rights to there resources so blacks problems are blacks themselves the only thing we owe blacks is a one way ticket the fuck out of our countries all the do is bring down IQs and pollute cities with crimes and try to destroy the country's our white settlers built for us

>Turk talks about slavery

>no regression analysis
too basic

>hello fellow europeans
>fuck off turkey you're not in europe
>RRRREEEEEEEE BUT IM WHITE LOOK AT THE BOTTOMS OF MY FEET FOR PROOF
>fuck off roach you're not white either
>RREEEEEE WE AFRICANS WILL OVER THROW Y*U W*I*ES FOR THE GLORY OF WAKANDA
>fuck off roach you aren't black either, you're just a roach
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

slave

Attached: 1522854340626.jpg (577x435, 32K)

SAGE

Attached: 1519049903158.png (500x300, 53K)

stop screeching wh*Te subhuman

nothing wrong with enslaving wh*Te tyrants.

Pic related

Attached: C6A44F20-B344-490F-A94B-4D79EAA737F0.jpg (400x243, 29K)

I like scat with Turk broads
Giving not receiving

Who bleached that monkey?

Oh great, this shit again.

You forgot the BLM flag, turkroach

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

I don't need Pan-African flag.

My TÜRK flag is enough.

I'm sure you are going to look back on your life and feel the time you spent trolling a bunch of internet-nazis with the same stupid thread week after week was time well spent

In the future i'll be sitting on your dead body in the race war

Your country hasnt been relevant since you got your ass handed to you in WW1 Mehmet
Now you resort to LARPing as blacks on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum

Truly a pathetic existence, the Turk is

It's our fault black people were intellectually incapable of defending themselves.

>niggers sell other niggers along with their own natural resources for peanuts (possibly literally peanuts)
>bad deal in retrospect
>never fess up that this is the future they chose
>never stop whining about it
should have read the art of the deal, tarskin. Also historically most of the slaves went to south america and the carribean. Few to none to europe, only a sliver to america.

That's fucking bullshit the African continent is rich in natural resources and the warring tribes were selling each other to Europeans, fuck this bullshit of the natives being paragons of virtue and vessels of purity.

Singapore was a colony once

Attached: 1520036945328.jpg (1920x2680, 458K)

t. wh*Te subhuman
also funny a wh*Te calling anyone pathetic

pic related

Attached: average black man versus average wh-Te subhuman.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

>tfw white genocide is pre-tribulation rapture and you get to watch all the shitskins experience the depths of hell and eat the Jews from heaven

/comfy/ general?

Attached: C8AB85C9-A048-4962-9B4E-40EC328050DA.jpg (480x480, 63K)

shoo. begone little turkroach

Attached: 7da0fb1c5bd636949fbc004886e7e2fb1fd77c7abdda46d9405dd4d187e6cb6a.png (1300x845, 731K)

>Singapore was a colony once
AND THEY SHALL BE AGAIN OY OY!

Attached: me.jpg (230x400, 21K)

OI WHERES YOUR PRIDE LOICENCE?

you mad roach?

Attached: roach 389.jpg (2048x1536, 1.4M)

That's radically inaccurate, from a first cousin raping freak...

>Black people were stripped of their kingdoms

We all will be if we cannot defend ourselves. Genghis Khan completely removed races from the planet and kept their possessions for himself. It is what happens in real life. The Africans relied on their "Warrior instinct, superior athletic genetics and traditional war practices" and other nations came with guns, horses, napalm, flame throwers and organized military presences. Instead of banding together and creating a military, they kept their tribal bullshit going, and the west and east overran them.

Muslims will do the same thing to Europe if the white males don't stop sipping soylent and take a stand.

>t. Turk manlet
also funny that a roach calling anyone pathetic

also, nice stock photo

Attached: 1521150481465.jpg (4074x3056, 783K)

molon labia roach op

(you)

Attached: Mehmet I historical photo.jpg (517x700, 302K)

>Whites should be genocided.
Armrenians and Balkan people know all about your subhuman nature. Never come back here!

Attached: Blank+_9f72d5d8cc6e1df89ef53baf77864964.jpg (799x629, 84K)

>black people sell black slaves to other black people
>get rich
>later, muslims come in
>black people sell black slaves to muslims
>get rich
>later, whites come in
>black people sell black slaves to whites
>get rich
>white people eventually abolish slavery in their own lands
>grant freedoms and rights and prosperity to the former black slaves and their descendents
>black people shrug and keep selling black slaves to other blacks and muslims
>the slave trade continues to this day
>"bu-bu-but it was the white people who were the baddies"

>Then Black people lost their only use to this guy
How can Blacks boys even compete?

Attached: Ultranigga9000.jpg (550x413, 102K)

Your picture seems to indicate that resources were stripped away from Africa -- what might those be? Mud huts? If you're thinking Africans selling other Africans, you're blaming the wrong people.

There are still a shit ton of resources in Africa is just that niggers are too dumb to use them effectively and they don’t know how to maintain infrastructure the white man gave to them.

The slave trade started from blacks capturing and selling other blacks as slaves to the portuguese.

Now fuck off turkroach!

You will always be a roach!

Attached: 09BA79BD-A86A-4493-BCD0-32ECC2CB1881.jpg (680x577, 70K)

Slavery was part of commerce all over the world back then. Kys.

Those niggers in Africa have plenty of riches under their own damn feet, they just have to dig for it.

Niggers themselves are to be blaimed for their downfall.

In the 1200's, some of their kingdoms were more advanced than their european counterparts.

The reason, why Africa is such a shithole nowadays is slavery. The mighty kingdoms waged wars against each other to get slaves to be sold to the european colonies in Americas.

Attached: Dead Turk.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Sauce?

Says the Turk whose country probably enslaved and killed more blacks than the entirety of Europe

Fck off nigger.

Attached: hmtOldman.jpg (700x717, 106K)

So should Muslims for the Barbary slave trade that enslaved both whites and Africans.

Shitty Marxist meme used to explain away nigger inferiority. Africa still has massive mineral wealth and natural resources, the people are just too stupid and corrupt to use it. But there’s probably gold in bald guys’ heads so you should focus on that instead.

reminder that this turkflag shitposter is literally a kike

shut up wh*Te boi.

Reminder
1. Same pic
2. Same OP text
3. Same flag (or uses black nationalist flag when not using a proxy)
4. Same rhetorts (if any)
5. Same rehashed replies by user

Only you, the user base can make this place less cancerous

Thank you

3 mud huts is not a kingdom.

Is Turkposter a regular turkroach or is he like an actual ooga booga nigger living there?

Attached: kang nigger.jpg (618x618, 50K)

The nigger loving Turk.

Attached: B4EB4F79-89BE-4482-ADBD-4556B1CF5A1D.jpg (499x345, 50K)

> Turk talking about exploiting black people

geez

I think neither, most likely a really bored Aussie

probably a homosexual turk that was raped by some africans. how pozzed with potent AIDS.

Attached: turk.png (1265x2037, 1.98M)

>kingdoms
>homes
why would the whites steal nothing and mud?
whites only bought niggers, who were captured by niggers (or Arabs)
any form of reparation should be cancelled
let them starve
useless people

wh*Te boy...

we never exploited BLACK people

also we're BLACK

Good taste my man.

Factually incorrect. Actually every single colony the British had except for India was a net loss of revenue, they were taken as coaling stations.

America already paid the price

Attached: 1523310314030.png (560x407, 110K)

Blacks had thousands of years before whites showed up. Why then were they just in mud huts eating dirt?

>america and europe stole all of the wealth from africa
>before america and europe existed
>despite vast amounts of wealth STILL in africa.

More African slaves were sold to the Ottoman Empire than to any western European country.

You are one to talk Ottoman swine!!!

There is to a of mineral wealth in Africa currently but they can’t seem to figure out how to make it work

Nice cherry picking. Gas yourself.

Attached: 4L_b0RdKE4H.jpg (590x590, 311K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Look at all the downs syndrome newfags who keep replying to these identical slide threads posted everyday. Kys you faggot, go back to plebbit where you belong.

Attached: sage.jpg (800x800, 75K)

can y'all niggas stop responding to these threads, I'm already embarrassed without retarded shit I live around.

Attached: dyKbt8E.jpg (835x773, 42K)

They could have developed themselves and taken the resources, but they didn't so the Europeans took it

>be African nigger
>sit on large reserves of some of the most precious metals on earth
>almost everything in your country can be hunted or mined for insane profit
>choose to sell other African niggers instead

They are niggers.

it really do be like that sometimes

funny hearing a turk saying that, the ottoman empire was build on slavery
the difference is that you castrated your nigger slaves so nowadays theres no nigger population in turkey

Legit question. Can a Turk be an Ubermensch?

based

no

yes