'If you think people are too easily offended, you like racism'

Do you agree with this woke white savior, pol? Is the pushback against perpetually offended trigglypuffs racist? Should we give up free expression and comply with their ever-moving goalposts of what speech is allowed?

source:
twitter.com/guywilliamsguy/status/983497070702092289

Attached: racist.png (584x305, 39K)

I can feel the soy emanating from his post.

I'm half black I bet he'd call me a racist too.

When something is deemed racist, it is then considered to be no longer acceptable in society. That mixed with how overused the term is is why people get so upset by it.

el goblino los americanos

another soyboy numale trying to score white-knight points on twitter

he will be one of the first to the gas chambers

Probably. He's the sort of cuck who complains about how evil white men are as though it somehow exempts him from being one.

Attached: fag.jpg (400x400, 20K)

> (OP)
>When something is deemed racist, it is then considered to be no longer acceptable in society. That mixed with how overused the term is is why people get so upset by it.

racism is perfectly acceptable

The problem is, those are the only voices allowed on twitter. Disagree with them, and you get shadowbanned or banned altogether. So only the faggy, woke, numales voices are heard.

Your mom was a whore

>Orange jews

>call someone a fag online
>tranny brigade dox you and call your work
There's no comparison.

Not offended. More like annoyed.

Are there Jews in New Zealand?

He does have the bugman face.

The colonies? I only know about old Zealand and the answer is no as most of them are in the cities like Amsterdam.

That's the thing, I'm not offended by everything being considered racist, but I think it's annoying and a censorship tactic to prevent debate.

By preventing people from speaking freely, it pushes them to more underground forums where they can. That's why you're seeing a growth in hate groups. These dumbfucks think censorship will stop racism, but it's actually having the reverse effect.

5000 or so

haha ha...that went over everyones head for sure. most in amsterdam got whacked in the war/occupation. antwerp still a decent 30,000

jokes on you
i am not offended
nigger faggot

Attached: IMG_2400.png (1039x559, 261K)

Now that I think about it, NZ filmmaker Taika Waititi is Jewish. I forgot about him because he always talks about his brown heritage, not his Jewish mom who raised him alone when his dad dipped out.

Guy Williams browses pol also he's more based than you dicks realize don't get so assblasted

You can be an honorary half-white if you use your super-powers to BTFO leftists

Does he? Good, I hope he sees this and realizes he's a cucked fag.

>throw spurious racism allegations out like candy
>impossible to prove otherwise because thought crime
>completely ruins your career and life

Why so mad if you aren't a racist lol?

It makes whites avoid associating with non-whites. Anything they say can be twisted as racist. Then it spreads online and to their employer, and their life is ruined. It's not worth the hassle

Quick, someone with a Twitter, call him a racist.

Someone did, but I can't tell if they're serious or fucking with him:

>"Some might say a privileged, cis-gendered, white male lecturing others about racism is offensive."

the left wouldn't have a political argument if they wern't racists to their absolute core

They view minorities as a monolithic group that should think and vote the same. Whenever someone has a point of view that deviates slightly from what is "allowed", they're called race traitors or Uncle Toms. It's insulting that non-whites aren't permitted to think for themselves without being shamed.