We were born into the least comfy times. Prove me wrong

We were born into the least comfy times. Prove me wrong.
>ywn be buddies with Isaac Newton and get drunk with him while he discusses theology

Attached: 220px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (220x303, 23K)

THis is very true. I will not attempt to prove you wrong. I will, however, explain why that is the case. In the times of Newton, the pedocriminal elite feared the people. The elite also had handlers who would turn them over to the people and stand down when the people ripped their limbs off and mounted the head on a stake if they got out of line. Today, the pedocriminal elite are the handlers of the other pedocriminal elite. They have no reason to help the people as long as the people are subdued or distracted from learning about their antics. If that were to happen, say because wikileaks dropped the Podesta emails, the people may revolt. However, they chose to call wikileaks fake news and sit on ass.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. We live in a time where not only do we get to witness the greatest happening in human history unfold in front of our eyes. We get to participate in these happenings in real time. We get to shitpost while watching Jews lose their minds and though the arc of the moral universe is long it does bend towards justice.

Attached: 1508825724887.webm (1280x720, 962K)

>isaac newton knowing anything at all about theology

get a load of this genius

"If you have a problem it's your fault. It's not my issue. If I have a problem, it's your fault and you need to fix it because I said so." - Silversteinberg Kleinplatinuminterestratecohen

yeah its pretty much the economy of the dust bowl, but with full auto niggers and cell phones

Newton was basically an idiot whose theological views were out of date 1000 years before he was born

Aquinas could beat him in a theological debate easily, and probably physically beat him up and shove him into a locker as well. Though it's not exactly Newton's fault, the English have always been bad with theology and philosophy

Literally the exact opposite your peasant ass would most likely be a potato farmer.

>aquinas could beat him
they weren't even contemporaries you retarded faggot
>english have always been bad with theology and philosophy
okay i agree

I'm aware they weren't contemporaries and the point still stands

When was that clip taken? I've never seen netanyahu be such a beta lmfao

>Isaac Newton
>Buddies
Dude was a class A weirdo

I can jump in my truck and drive to a supermarket and buy a steak for

When Trump visited Israel. Trump was pissed because he found out that Israel and Mossad were teaching ISIS how to hack airplanes iwth a laptop to crash them. Trump gave that info to Russia

Attached: 1517378547678.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>everything would be better if I was just somewhere else - in a different time, in a different city etc
You can't run away from your demons brah.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

he was a loner and hated people so i doubt he would have wanted your company

shut up nigger and show some respect for an elder of western science, fucking mutt

Did I mention that I get to cut the steak with an actual steak knife?

((Isaac Newton))

actually he fucked 2 chicks a night and he told wilt,ur a pussy sir!he liked asains cuz they could keep up in conversations and he always said"not even their asses smell."