Be Trump

>be Trump
>declare war on Syria
>declare draft of anyone 18-30 to serve in WW3
>liberals, tide pod eaters, and condom sniffers run to Canada and Mexico to avoid draft
>Trump says "PSYCHE!!" no war, no draft
>closes borders and builds wall on northern and southern borders
>USA is a paradise

Attached: 33978-Donald-Trump.jpg (615x410, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mL_jMAtURk&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus christ, that's a stretch.
I think he has been manipulated at the highest level. Untraceable heart attack guns are a thing and he is in old age.

t-totally right

Attached: Amerimutt+comp+2+wwhite+than+you+achmed+edition_485fe9_6479662.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

Attached: 620EB136-69DC-44BF-BEEE-74A7343436A6.jpg (591x555, 84K)

It would be hilarious, but I seriously doubt he's going to declare war on Syria. Truth is, that there's not really a military option there, as anyone we'd support, would ultimately be bad for us.

COPE
O
P
E

user, you just gave me a hard on.

Attached: 1451200907711.jpg (1110x741, 446K)

Attached: 1523134931352.jpg (794x960, 96K)

What are the benefits of condom-sniffing? Is this the "in" thing to do these days?

If Trump declares war on Syria he'll officially be as bad as king nigger

the spermicide breaks down your snot so you can breath better

>>be Trump
>>declare war on Syria
stopped reading right there

FAKE NEWS, Trump aint declaring war on syria

youtube.com/watch?v=-mL_jMAtURk&t=1s

Attached: 1513226668635.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Only congress can declare war and they haven't bothered doing that I think since WWII, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

BUT MY BONE SPURS

chess master

It's a meme you brainlet, calm down

The real power move is to make Putin accept all refugee requests from the region and have the UN do the dirty work

Well done sir

Attached: 1500429139160.jpg (600x600, 295K)

>but I seriously doubt he's going to declare war on Syria
You're already in a conventional war with Syria. The only reason you aren't striking them is because Russia is in the way.

Attached: 545454545.jpg (1112x1099, 164K)

That IS a fun fact, and also applies to Clinton and Obama. What's your point?

I could not think of a better way to kill of the generation of "the safe space" and "muh feels!".
You think a wrong pronoun is hurtful? Wait until your leg is blown clean off. Faggots.

No one is stupid enough to die for another war for zogreal the whole Western military is redpilled now after trashcanistan and shiraq ZOG needs to dig deep in it's pockets to even get us to fight the Russians there was a secret poll conducted recently in the British Army and 56% of us said no we'd sign off before going to war with them and we are already struggling for numbers lol the West is fucked

You redditors really need to stop stroking your dicks to Trump with these fantasies.

>mfw post wall america consists of 4 people and a dog

674.3^2 D chess, amrite guys?

More likely it will start something similar to the French revolution. I have always maintained Trump will be the American version of Georges Danton since early in the primaries when I saw his platform as a wining one. It would be scary if that actually happened. It's just a feeling I can't shake like many others that have come to pass.

Damn, I'm too old for the draft

Trump is a draft dodger faggot

Obama and other's didn't serve big daddy warbucks lol

i can imagine this fucking totally happening, white house cant even make a decision on to strike syria tonight even though tonight was the dead line they stated, 24-48 hours. Which tonight is the last night for them. Trump is kiking the kikes which he shouldnt fucking do its retarded but funny, they will just kill him if he does this too far in the end. Which then we lose because pence is a neokike traitor

and that's called CHECKMATE in 33D backgammon folks!

>be OP
>boomer faggot/newfag
>comes up with 6 gorillion theories about 4D chess
>denies reality
>acts smug and continues to live in alternate reality

>FIVE draft referrals HAHAHAHAHA

The only way zogreal could have won WW3 was to produce them fine half Eastern European Jews they farmed to Israel and married them off to the U.S U.K. and France but didn't like the greedy kikes they are they kept them for themselves once the Boomers die and the Holocaust survivors die they are fucked they can't even sell us this war in a convincing way lol they won't last 30 years tops

>Untraceable heart attack guns are a thing
So how is any enemy of the deep state still alive?

shes an alien

Why didn't Obama serve hahahahah exactly cuck

I just want war because only straight strong men are immune to nukes.

Goy, it dosen't matter what's in your best interest. What matters is what's good for the chosen.

It's a joke you fucking child

Absolutamente asqueroso

They're both cowards.

We can hope

Half your presidency is but here you are as the strongest force seen in history lol cmon mane

The vast majority of US presidents served in the military. Around 3/4 did.

The Russians let the Spetznaz and normal army take steroids the West is built like skinnhy rat marathon runners if a Russian suplexes me on the battlefield or one bombs me I'm fucked the West is honestly fucked especially if China backs them up and Zerg Rushes us we are better off shooting our governments and suing for peace no word of a lie it's a futile war before even nukes get involved we simply don't have the trained manpower to beat them

this is what would really happen.

>Trump start ww3
>everyone is drafted.
>instead of us uniform you got an idf uniform.
>go die for israel goyim.
>die
>*Hava nagila sounds in the background*

>be Canadian
>Trudeau declares war
>draft is put out
>"It would be unfair to New Canadians to have them arrive then be immediately drafted, so we will only be drafting those from families that have been here for more than three generations."
>all remaining whites in Canada perish leaving only The New Canadians™

AND IS GREAT!

Are you really going to call self appointed generals during the civil war military my mane.....

>vast majority = 75%

Enjoy your C, retard .

That is a majority and vast is a subjective term.

drafting liberals is not a bad idea
millions of californians would run to canada

hahahah nice

>Trump starts war
>Trump institutes draft
>draft mysteriously targets unemployed blacks, hispanic immigrants and jews
>Trump also opens the jails into middle east hellhole
>virtually everyone drafted used as meatshield haji-bait and minesweeper and not expected to ever make it home
>America is great again...

Attached: MAGA.webm (1352x748, 434K)

>The absolute state of drumpfkins

Attached: 1520103558460.jpg (306x306, 12K)

A conventional war with 2000 soldiers isn’t much of a war