Why are so many young adults not working?

Why are so many young adults not working?

Attached: 4D3ABD11-5D1C-465F-8B08-03B1B6B458FE.jpg (590x813, 144K)

wow he's cute

Some people truly do not give a shit

why should I?

Post a trany fag in OP pick, ask about adults... fucking SAGE

there is no meaningful work to be done

She has amazing tits and pusy btw

this

join the NEET revolution
work to feed yourself and thats it

Before anyone asks, her feet are gross.

Attached: Wal2lz5.jpg (900x1200, 90K)

Wife material

I'm trying to get a Commercial Driver's license so I can get a truck driving job.

s/he looks so unwashed

Told you... OP trany pick, sage! GenZ bitches repying

Fortnite dude weed lmao

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Participating just encourages (((them)))

Because they are afraid of their own shadows and the real world. Mommie and daddy let them just stay in their rooms and play video games all day, now they are worthless.
- a boomer who worked hard all his life and took changes that required courage.

>tfw go to country market for a muffin
>walk out with a muffin and a job
>job is managing the hardware store next door
>mfw I have never managed a store nor know anything about hardware

Attached: 1451548096209.jpg (279x284, 15K)

high competition for entry level/throwaway jobs
entry level shit is flooded with people who have 10+ years of experience
trash jobs are flooded with illegal immigrants or children of them who all speak spanish and gutter english, which is enough for that.

Because in this country, working means lining the pockets of Mr. Shekelstein while a good portion of your "earnings" is taken away from you and given to Latisha to pay for her sixth child from her sixth baby daddy. Fuck that, let the system collapse.

Because you decrepit geezers don't give us a chance so we quit, it's not my fault you didn't get a Roth IRA.

Old people have their jobs. The economy is not fine when it's mostly 40+ year olds doing service jobs.

Is that a man?

fuck I don't if that's a boy or a girl....

where do you get this information? i do not know any young adults not working besides the ones who are going to college for more education. i believe you are mistaken and your data is incorrect, most young people ARE working.

not a man just some whore Jow Forums orbited for a few months

also did heroine

shit forgot to change flags, just had that shit on for the april fools event. fuckin lost by 15 points

shouldn't you have posted a picture of young adults not working? looks like they're doing fine

Sage

Attached: pepe18.png (500x500, 45K)

Lets do some de-construction to find out

Attached: Construction.jpg (509x499, 49K)

kek, wasn't the initial appeal of her that she didn't seem to be a total slut roastie? She turned out to be one all along?

I'm a 34 year old that doesn't know how to get a job and I don't know where I should look especially in SoCali where it is full of niggers and spics.

I'm also a yellow nigger that supports White nationalist, but hate the idea of my work going to niggers, spics, sandniggers, yellow niggers, red niggers, libcucks, oldfags, lgbt, and other degenerates.

Also I'm worried I won't have enough time to play video games and I have no car so I can't get to work.

I wasted three years in technical school after high school and it's nice not doing anything.

Attached: 1522520810268.jpg (400x328, 25K)

A yank girl with an Irish first name. Weird.

I know people in this country with grandparents who were fresh off the boat from Ireland. I know, le 56% muh heritage etc, but it's not that odd when you understand this. She might have just been named after her grandmother or something.

this, can't even get a job at Burger King as a senior in hs for fucks sake

It's boring as fuck. I work four months a year and then just live off of that money. I invest some of it of course, and gamble a bit with the money I can spare. Works well.

nigger are you serious, trucks are being automated first, ffs. Learn a trade cocksucker.

>he

this
work summer and collect ei the rest of the year while working cash jobs a bit

There is a lot of competition right now. Luckily I have a pretty well paying job, but I'm patiently waiting for something to break so I can move up during the turmoil.

and fuck niggers.

Keep that whore in r9k I'm sick of seeing her face

>she didn't seem to be a total slut roastie
>she turned out to be one all along
this is every woman ever

Attached: 1514140917709.png (700x700, 114K)

Because they wanna see how their feminist period blood finger painting art works out.

And when they do they complain all the time.

Speak for yourself

Attached: eliza ciara1.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

get out of cali

>Terrible purchasing power
>Years just to save for a house deposit
>No girls left who arent whores so no incentive to work towards supporting a family
>Everything you could ever want on the internet
You're retarded, fully automated truck driving will be at least 20 years away

>did a wage cuck job for 5 years
>used that money to study for a better paying job
>if this doesn't work i'll try something else until my resources are reduced completely
>know how to tie a noose just in case i end up in prison or become homeless for too long
what more do you want from me ?

Attached: pizza.gif (500x375, 371K)

Good idea. There's actually an insane shortage right now. Ignore "muh automation" Redditors. I know people who do shipping logistics and my company helps trucking students find jobs. You'll be fine

Your worth isn't based on the money you make.

This.

As someone who’s applied to job after job, done interview after interview, low hanging jobs have incredibly high competition right now, mostly from boomers who have triple the experience anyone trying to just get their feet off the ground. Plus, jobs like McDonald’s in small areas are run by managers that never check applications for months.

Boomers also constantly brag about how easy it was to get their first jobs or even manage to get high paying jobs, and how kids just need to try harder, when they were brought up in probably one of the best economic times.

>get job at 18
>buy small 2 bedroom unit
>no gf so keep my money
>pay off unit in 5 years
>quit full time job
>work part time
>spend more time playing vidya than going to work
Work sucks. If I had more brains I'd learn something to be self employed, but I have no ambition. So I just chill out and waste away, but at least I'm not slaving away my life for some jew 40+ hours a week

Attached: 1330862539622.gif (380x276, 91K)

I am a Spaniard, no young Spaniard can find a job

It's 8pm

It's also because company policy makes everyone have to be fake and constantly on edge. People worry about getting fired because these days you can get fired for breathing wrong or being awkward.

What age is "young adult"?

Me and many others I know, settle into our "forever jobs/field" in late 20s. I work with like 3 people under the age of 25 out of about 60 employees. 2 of us late 20s, a few 30 somethings and many 40+

isn't she underage?
brb calling the fbi

Under 35