I need advice for disconnecting myself from the internet. What changes have you made that you've stuck with?

I need advice for disconnecting myself from the internet. What changes have you made that you've stuck with?

Attached: cabin-in-the-woods-010.jpg (1680x1050, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mF2lUnKRo0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

If I knew that OP, I wouldn't still be here.

WE WUZ KANGZ IN THE WOODS N SHIET

Reading. You'll be fucked if you don't find older forms of entertainment when you can't be outside, depression will set in.

So you're going to throw away one of the most valuable tools in the history of man because you cant limit yourself?

using nigga a lot

Asking how to get off the internet on the internet, on Jow Forums. Military though, if you really want to know just don't be a fucking idiot like me and get right back on it after you finish your service

Attached: 1522816005453.jpg (1154x1097, 179K)

This.

Also get some hobby/activity that's physical. Doesn't need to be intense or even outdoors just something that engages your senses.

I've been off the Internet for two years now! Never going back.

Just leave

Anyone any experience with cabins? I've been watching a couple of videos but they are so fucking tryhard that it seems unrealistic at times.

I live in a porta com, that count?

start to drink and hang around in bars.

I'm not talking about disconnecting 100%, just looking for advice on disconnecting from it more than normal.

What's a porta com?

Attached: JustOne.png (384x438, 204K)

just turn it off.

Only get your news through plain text RSS feeds.

Whenever possible, remit payment or communications through postal service.

Get a nice printer and use it to print out reference documents instead of constantly compulsively looking them up, also keep a pen and paper to note things down and never look up the same things twice if you can help it.

Buy lots of books from your local thrift store and keep your home full of books. Get hobbies that don't involve a computer other than for communication purpose.

Do something that gets your heart rate up so more oxygen is cycling through your body. Your body will naturally become more alert/awake and the appeal of digital mediums will decrease.
I moved from Los Angeles to the middle of Appalachia after losing most of my net worth that was tied into real-estate and it was quite rough transition for a few weeks. I was very much addicted to turning my brain off and mindless consuming content online/playing MMOs, etc. Now the bulk of my free time is expanding my spent doing healthier activities such as sustainable farming (I am fascinated by Permaculture as a topic). I still have a computer obviously but I no longer have any desire to go mentally AFK and waste my life away.

no tv

clean water, clean food. it is vital, fundamental. you are what you eat

youtube.com/watch?v=mF2lUnKRo0g

best advice youll get

get an offroad bike

Come to Montana. Be a high paid firewatcher. You won't have Jack shit but binoculars a rifle and the fun of dicking with hikers. You'll also get tons of pussy.

>Anyone any experience with cabins?
I do.

Thank you for your post. That's pretty much the kind of advice I am looking for. But what did you mean by this? What are "reference documents"?
>Get a nice printer and use it to print out reference documents

why would u want to?
shitposting on the internet is the best

I stop talking on fagchant

Your being sarcastic about the pussy riight?

No. Women love a rugged dude doing something significant. Panties will drop.