His name was al-Qaddafi

He was killed for no reason by the Americans, Brits and French. 7 years of instability, violence and poverty followed.

The very same people who demanded al-Qaddafi to be killed for “slaughtering his own people” (in reality he was fighting Islamists) are now demanding to kill al-Assad.

And the public is watching and only cares about Harry’s Merkle wedding.

Attached: D514B15A-78C3-48FC-B095-A98811EC2BD5.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/04/09/600761800/iraqi-who-toppled-saddam-hussein-statue-15-years-ago-regrets-his-action
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
youtu.be/VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary thought it was funny he died being sodomized with sticks and trash. Would be a shame if her grandchild was treated that way.

god bless gaddafi

Obama and Hillary's bosses in the CIA wanted Gadaffi gone and were already arming islamist terror networks with munitions and chem weapons thru Benghazi to use in the rest of the middle east. The fact Trump still hasn't pegged Hillary or Obama for treason is obnoxious. That nobody even acknowledges Libya is now a failed state run by al-qaeda thanks to Obama is thanks liberal refusal to acknowledge reality.

correction, he was killed because he tried to take Africa back from the west and the banks don't want that.

>cia
Fuck off you piece of shit. Everyone knows that both of those people were in direct contact wit hthe Rothschilds

And he got raped by a gun barrel he deserve death like all muslims

He was killed by America, France an the UK. Sorry, I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I know what happened.

bayonet
he was sodomized with a bayonet

The same treatment CIAniggers deserve.

Good. Fuck him. We shoulda bombed all of Libya

thought no one else cared about this injustice besides me.
I named my cat "Gaddafi" so I would not forget what leaders of the "free world" did; Hillary, Obama, Cameron, Sarkozy - the butchers of Libiya. That event was my red pill.

>pic of my cat

Attached: 26910065_10215449004002826_3985039948871523417_o.jpg (1280x960, 214K)

Every day I dislike Americans more. I hope Latin America destabilizes and 20 million of them walk North and right through your non-guarded borders.

You are responding to a Jew.

The dude was a fucking cunt. But yea, toppling his government has brought more suffering to the Libyan government overall.

he died pretty fucked up. He was a dictator who cared more about his people then american politicans do.

Attached: great-man-made-river-96.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Jew, Muslim, atheist... I don't care. I am a flag person. I replied to an American flag person. So he represents Americans.

I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. I thought he isn't a shill. I thought he would do the right thing. But recently with his war rhethoric against Assad the last stone dropped - he is just a shill like all other Americans. Asstard Burger loving idiots who think supporting Islamists is what will make the world a better place. Fuck em.

>The dude was a fucking cunt.
No, he wasn't. Under his leadership, Libya become one of the richest African countries with rather liberal laws and people who lived there were pretty happy. Then a few Islamists backed by America started a campaign to kill Gaddafi. And now the country is fucked up shit.

>brought more suffering
its a shitshow now

Attached: ISIS-Flourishes-in-Failed-States-Syria-Iraq-Libya-and-Now-Belgium-Israel-News-Haaretz.png (861x305, 46K)

This

Goodnight sweet prince

>He was a dictator
If he was a dictator, how come there were regular elections in Libya.

How come Americans call every person elected several times by the people in the country a "dictator" if they are not controlling him... while calling others a "president" or "chairman" or "king"?

Putin, Gaddafi, Assad etc. - dictators, despite elections with majorities for them

Saudi "king", Erdogan, Chinese president etc. - those are kings, presidents etc.

How come Americans are such sheep?

ITs why the rich must be fear the politician or working class. faggots have ruined the world by globalizing it. need to take it back.

dude he was a dictator. A benevolent one but a dictator nonetheless.

reminder npr.org/2018/04/09/600761800/iraqi-who-toppled-saddam-hussein-statue-15-years-ago-regrets-his-action

Attached: rip martyr saddam.png (616x460, 491K)

(Since when krauts care about nafris ??)
OP must be a syrian rapefugee for sure

Attached: sleep well nafri.jpg (500x690, 329K)

>this

same scenario, same smear campaigns in global news outlets, same "revolutionary" tactics with "modest rebels".
same as Iraq (where next step was necessary with 9/11 false flag)
same as Syria now...

Press F

Attached: 1521301870120.jpg (688x560, 56K)

>memeflag

bet you're a filthy Jew.

Nafri spotted

Attached: face of a nafri.jpg (390x699, 64K)

RIP sweet prince
You were a lunatic megalomaniac dictator but you also had defects

then why do you list the UK? The primaries were Italy and France. The US was supposed to take the back seat but well Italy and France ran out of bombs after two days and the USA wound up doing the heavy lifting.

Nice kitty

>dude he was a dictator. A benevolent one but a dictator nonetheless.
Again, why are Americans such sheep? So who is a dictator in your view? If someone is elected by the people, is he a dictator?

Why do you call the Chinese president not a dictator if Gaddafi was one in your view? Jesus Christ, is Trump a dictator because he didn't get the majority of the POPULAR vote? I could make this argument given your lose use of the term "dictator".

reminder:

Libya was a strategic player in Europe's attempts to stem illegal migration from Africa.[293] In October 2010, the EU paid Libya €50 million to stop African migrants passing into Europe; Gaddafi encouraged the move, saying that it was necessary to prevent the loss of European cultural identity to a new "Black Europe".[294] Gaddafi also completed agreements with the Italian government that they would invest in various infrastructure projects as reparations for past Italian colonial policies in Libya.[295] Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi gave Libya an official apology in 2006, after which Gaddafi called him the "iron man" for his courage in doing so.[296] Moreover, on 30 August 2008, Gaddafi and Berlusconi signed a historic cooperation treaty in Benghazi;[297][298] under its terms, Italy would pay $5 billion to Libya as compensation for its former military occupation. In exchange, Libya would take measures to combat illegal immigration coming from its shores and boost investment in Italian companies.[298][299]

Italy didn't do shit apart from our government bowing down to nato request of bases as usual, UK sent actual warships

>you're a filthy Jew
Look who's talking... a kiknog

If they're is a kike (jew) here it's you kiknog (arab)
-Reminder-
syrian = jew = semite

Attached: cronulla.jpg (630x436, 119K)

realistically ghadaffi should have held off on that gold dinar.

This. A dictator who loves his people is better than a decadent corrupt "democracy" that doesn't govern on behalf of the people but on behalf of foreign powers.

Attached: normal_17_1-000h (1).jpg (600x404, 36K)

this was my redpill
thank you gaddafi
F

show your real flag you filthy jew

Learned a lot about this whole shit show (and was largely redpilled) after watching this documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
Feel real sorry for the guy and what became of his country.

The water reserves of the subsoil of Libya are now contaminated with depleted uraniam for the ages.

Thanks, Obama.

Luckily we have made new deals, now the number of immigrants has been on sharp decline for the past 9 months or so and we should be back at Gheddafi-levels

>I dont think the guy who removed term limits is a dictator
then I guess Kim isnt a dictator i mean he gets 99% of the vote.

>The primaries were Italy and France. The US was supposed to take the back seat but well Italy and France ran out of bombs after two days and the USA wound up doing the heavy lifting.

Are Americans really believing this fucked up shit? Seriously? The powers which started the Libya civil war were France, America and the UK. America had soldiers on the ground long before the first bomb fell. Italy? Freaking Italy didn't do shit, it was pushed into the war by America.

And the "US takes the back seat" was a convenient talking line by Obama to play down his war aggressor role. Your really bought this shit?

That’s what you get for funding the ira

He was a nafri... nuff said

Attached: yet another nafri.jpg (360x435, 31K)

you faggots didn't do shit because you are fucking monkeys who are shit at war.

>Kim isnt a dictator i mean he gets 99% of the vote.

And another American sheep. So you willfully didn't want to accept that a 99% vote is by definition non-free? While in Russia, elections are free and secret and Putin's party gets like 55% or so... and no one ever suggested the elections weren't free and secret.

Dude, you are a sheep. I doubt you will ever wake up. Read up on the election system in Libya under Gaddafi. It worked. It wasn't manipulated like in North Korea.

>t.fucking shia

We get it Sunnis hate you and u hate them.
Kill each other already and kill the jews while your at it, also go back to your lands, leave germany

honestly when I started digging into the good things ghaddafi did for the average libyan I grew to hate my government more and more. That's when I started moving from the Illuminati shit into more concrete corruption.

Attached: Mommar.jpg (714x711, 111K)

>America had soldiers on the ground long before the first bomb fell

You actually believe that?

Oh I see you are retarded

what are you on about? Shia fucking hated Gaddafi, they accuse him of killing Musa as-Sadr not to mention Iran celebrated his death .

dude why are we even arguing?
>inb4 YOU ARE STUPID FAT AMERICAN BURGER WHO ONLY KNOWS CALL OF DUTY
seriously chill.

Attached: Android feel.jpg (500x375, 23K)

I remember he fucked bitches from a school or something was that true?

WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: Clinton gaddafi.png (400x219, 122K)

>you faggots didn't do shit because you are fucking monkeys who are shit at war.

Italians didn't want to interfere in Libya at all. Italians knew the consequences of removing Gaddafi would be disastrous. We in Germany openly said that and Italy agreed.

But Obama pressured Italy - Italy was economically completely in the shitters in 2010 and 2011. Obama promised to not move away any US soldiers - US bases in Italy are an important economic part. So Italy then reluctantly agreed to helping America ... which caused the chaos in Libya.

Fuck America, fuck Americans.

watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
his people loved him
im sure he would hold elections for a new president if his people started to not love him anymore

>not posting the gadaffi video where he warns assad hes next
OP is a huge faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Attached: 1522398051000.jpg (454x340, 88K)

he also sucked the blood of children

>america! fuck yeah! hail democracy and freedom! down with evil dictator saddam
>5 years later: "but yeah deposing him was a mistake. i was against intervention all along and predicted that this would happen"
>america! fuck yeah! hail democracy and freedom! down with evil dictator qaddafi
>5 years later: "but yeah deposing him was a mistake. i was against intervention all along and predicted that this would happen"
>america! fuck yeah! hail democracy and freedom! down with evil dictator assad
>5 years later: ???

>He was killed for no reason by the Americans, Brits and French. 7 years of instability, violence and poverty followed.
Wrong, he was killed because Libya was the last obstacle Africans and Mid-Eastern immigrants faced on their way to Europe.

>You actually believe that?
Your own government acknowledged that. Read up on the events leading up to the freaking bombing campaign!

I'm talking about OP and probably you you stupid faggot, no one wants to die in your family squabbles, like i said kill each other, thats what muslims are best at doing afterall.

True, we should have taken example from you in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Korea and Vietnam

There weren't any American troops in Libya my paranoid kraut

also guess the tax rate, they called him communist
IT WAS FUCKING 10%

the guy was a saint
he housed every single person in libya before housing even his own father

Kike yourself kiknog

>your real flag
KEK
Like if aussie flag was your real flag
Funny syrian rapefugee

Attached: syrian-refugees-5351fa4a8-s900-c85.jpg (900x633, 114K)

Qaddafi wanted to unite the african countries to get a better economic hold of their ressources. If you think this is a conspiracy then you are just dumb sorry. We western exploit african and I don't give a shit since it gives the comfort we have now, but I find it despicable that we portrayed him as the classic "evil" dictator while we, westerns were 'saviors". Lybia is a shithole now when it was the second most powerful country of Africa.

>dude why are we even arguing?
You Americans support Trump now bombing Assad. And you thought Gaddafi was a dictator. You can't think for yourself, maybe never could.

This is what we are arguing about. Stop thinking in black and white and in semantics like "dictator" or "ally" or "uh uh uh gas attack".

Yep, thank them for your new neighbours

Attached: killary.jpg (490x528, 78K)

Kek it's true

>Wrong, he was killed because Libya was the last obstacle Africans and Mid-Eastern immigrants faced on their way to Europe.
Look at a map. Libya sure wasn't "the last obstacle for immigrants". Really, it wasn't.

That's no kraut
That's a syrian rapefugee actually

Attached: ficki-ficki-syrian-rapefugees.jpg (600x450, 67K)

>Be ruler of Libya
>Everything is going fine
>Based left nationalism works out great
>Suddenly the "west" gets triggered and decides to overthrow you with a Jewish plot
>Now your country is controlled by Islamists and ancap jews selling niggers

Gawd bless Ahmurikha

Attached: gaddafi_libya_defender_by_payn3ree-d4ncru7.jpg (1062x752, 111K)

Rest in peace,
Long live Assad!

It was the most prosperous nation in Africa, now it is an impoverished islamist shithole.

I always thought that Colonel qaddafi's death is the reason hillary lost. This is a crime that just cannot go unpunished

okay jew.

>There weren't any American troops in Libya my paranoid kraut

Are you freaking serious? You really think you can fly close airsupport missions and bombing runs (which America, France and the UK did) without coordinating with the Islamist forces that you folks helped topple Gaddafi. Yes, you had soldiers on the ground embedded with the Islamists and coordinating the attack. You freaking acknowledged that in public.

Reminder that in 2011 (((EU))) made a financial coup and toppled Berlusconi too, putting up a puppet "technical" government that plunged Italy deep into economic doom.

With how quickly Libya fell apart I doubt it was a great place. The people were probably always tribalistic and islamic.

We have aircraft carriers based out of Naples and these nifty little things called satellites

>tfw he talked about the jew and nobody believes him

Attached: Shalom goyim.jpg (655x328, 42K)

>these nifty little things called satellites

At this point you are just trolling. No, you cannot use satellites to coordinate close air support and bombing runs. You may select certain targets this way, but for any credible campaign that is effective you need to coordinate with the ground. And you did. You allied with Al-Qaeda and ISIS and other radical Islamists to make a shithole out of Libya.

Congrats, you did it. You made a shithole out of the country. I hope you are proud now.

>Wrong, he was killed because Libya was the last obstacle Africans and Mid-Eastern immigrants faced on their way to Europe
KEK
Melilla is not in Libya retard
Besides Libya is very dangerous place to go through because of the 'Berber cartels" many gangs of criminals and so on...
It's much safer to go to Europe through Morocco or Tunisia for nignogs

Attached: morocco-immigrants_2872204b.jpg (620x387, 81K)

U.S has plenty of drones and other surveillance craft. They don't need to coordinate things with anyone. While it might help we don't need them

>jew
Again... kike yourself kiknog

Attached: ahmed_be__like_img14.jpg (520x390, 40K)

F

Attached: gaddafi did nothing wrong.jpg (1000x1500, 587K)

Also ISIS didn't exist when Libya went into civil war and Al-Qaeda thrives in power vacuums. If they were there it was because Ghadiffi was training them like he was known to do

You're an idiot, Libya is the biggest route for sand niggers fleeing into Europe, now that Turkey is blocking the greek one.

Attached: Shalom.jpg (670x377, 78K)

Was anyone else on /new/ during the Libya Happening?

Attached: 1521129752556.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

Only happened after Libya went to shit. It'd still be easier for someone from Western Africa to go through Morocco into Spain

>implying the us doesn't have technical surveillance capabilities
>implying the us had no idea of military bases in libya
Are all arabs this retarded?
I use to think only black africa was one giant basketcase, then I realized libya is in africa
you truly are low iq mudslimes

Attached: 1518300429126.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>They don't need to coordinate things with anyone.

And yet you are constantly saying how important ground troop coordination in Afghanistan is and how important that is in Syria and Iraq as well.

Get your story straight, either it is 100% absolute paramount to have special forces embedded with the ground troops... or you actually don't need them at all. You can't have it both ways.

Bump for Cabal proxy wars
Witches and wizards
Razors and mirrors
Q stands for boomer queers

This. He knew.

youtu.be/VZZvPlGCt_8

What the US did to Libya was a blatant war crime.

Cute kitty Gaddafi :3

>Also ISIS didn't exist when Libya went into civil war
ISIS is just a name. The same Islamists which are fighting in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc. and which are bombing the West were around in 2010 and 2011 in Libya... and were supported by America. America also supported them in Syria. ISIS was created in 2004 by the way, but they had different names before and thereafter. ISIS was just one nice group we thought it made sense to pick out of the massive amounts of Islamists as "bad dudes".

F too pure for this world