[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB
>official /skg/ IRC
irc.rizon.org
use SSL
port 6697 (6667 if you won't/can't use SSL)
#skyking

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
[Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

>Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
; [Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
; [Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
; [Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
; [Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
; [Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
; [Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
; [Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
; [Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list [Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>Pastebin
pastebin.com/yk2ZKqYe

Attached: Toop.jpg (600x373, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=11175usb
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks to SerbAnon for making the new version of this for me

Attached: Info1Updated.png (1000x1284, 399K)

WE

Attached: WWS2.jpg (517x1024, 87K)

Attached: Info2.png (1032x1684, 238K)

WUZ

Attached: WWS1.jpg (923x1024, 100K)

SKYKANGZ

Attached: WWS3.png (838x458, 636K)

Attached: TopGun.png (1280x610, 926K)

Why you never post the URLs that tunes automatically to skyking?
>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=11175usb

Attached: hds.jpg (288x288, 20K)

0705 UTC

DRUMBEAT

SNPBHF

S N P B H F 5 N J 2 G V U U L Q 3 E R I R B N 6 7 R 2 A B L

Attached: SyriaNoFlyZone.jpg (1363x637, 344K)

no pizzas in the sky, though

Question for military anons:
Do airstrikes / first attacks always happen at night these days? If yes, why?

B2's have left Missouri

got the military aircraft tracker site?

never mind, read the op

0720 UTC

unintelligible french

lol they're not on there

my bro lives right by Whiteman AFB

im kinda new to this, anyone hear that shit on 8992 that just happened? no idea what language he was speaking, didnt sound like french

IF YOU HEAR FRENCH IT IS NOT IMPORTANT
the antenna is located near some french dudes that get picked up randomly sometimes

Not a military expert, but if I was the Commander in Chief, I would execute a tactical strike during the night to increase my chances of catching the enemy off guard. Shock and awe, if you will. Think Operation Desert Storm type shit.

Seeing aircraft on radar and seeing aircraft in the night sky are two very different things, especially when those aircraft are travelling at several times the speed of sound. They wouldn't have a large window of time to prepare for the confusion and seemingly random missiles coming at them.

Not only that, but I also think it would be easier to hide vessels (say, destroyers and aircraft carriers) within the economic exclusion zone to keep the onslaught going, secure a perimeter, and establish an effective offensive within hours of the opening strike.

The thing that's weird is that Trump lost his element of surprise by announcing to the world that he will come to a "decision" on Syria "soon." Syria isn't taking any chances, as they shouldn't after the last strike, and relocated assets, personnel, and Russia reportedly did the same thing. Assad is either in hiding, or probably isn't even in Syria at this point, because he knows it's going to be a disaster.

OH FUCK THEY'RE GOING IN

Attached: BombRun.jpg (1365x639, 212K)

>Welcome to SkyKing Lads!

New to these threads, do we just listen to people saying Sky King or what?

>, especially when those aircraft are travelling at several times the speed of sound.

you think they fly at mach 2 on missions? retard.

allow me to help. I don't even goto these threads, but maybe you should LURK MOAR

>Not only that, but I also think it would be easier to hide vessels (say, destroyers and aircraft carriers) within the economic exclusion zone to keep the onslaught going,

what economic exclusion zone? what are you talking about?

>allow me to help. I don't even goto these threads, but maybe you should LURK MOAR

Just answer the question please.

its usually just kinda fun to listen to in the background when doing other things like playing vidya.

we have no idea what the messages sent across the freqs mean but usually: the more messages there are the higher of a chance something is going on, i think normal is maybe a few a day but dont quote me on that, im not sure at all.

are we allowed to shit up their chatboard??

Don't

Use here for shitposting

don't shitpost on the websdrs, they are run by chill hams so don't ruin a good thing. also, close it if you're not using it to free up load on the websdr server

whats this guy doing?

Attached: Capturedddww3.png (1442x556, 501K)

just read the thread / the pics posted

I get what you are saying about the night sky, I just thought today it would be irrelevant, since everyone is using radar, nightsight etc.
Nobody is actually still aiming manually, right? So why is the night still a thing?

About the loss of the element of surprise: Exactly. It makes absolutely no sense at all.
Assad could be anywhere by now, the assets have been moved and everyone is well prepared for what could come.

WHY THE FUCK?

another

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 3.42.29 AM.png (790x872, 928K)

yo....

Attached: uhhhh.png (788x508, 591K)

usually training looks like this

Attached: 1504507267334.gif (310x760, 23K)

>got myself all geed up on getting a portable SWR.
>eton grundig satellit 750 looks the goods
>see price
>mfw

anyone running their own sdr? Thinking about that instead. interested to see what cunts recommend.

Attached: 1407323524967.gif (240x228, 904K)

>I get what you are saying about the night sky, I just thought today it would be irrelevant, since everyone is using radar, nightsight etc.
Nobody is actually still aiming manually, right? So why is the night still a thing?

I don't know much about Syria's military technology, but I would still gamble on most Syrian soldiers not having quick access to night vision than expose myself and my allies in the daytime, but then again I could be retarded like so kindly suggested.

This normal?

Attached: e3.png (1437x475, 439K)

yep, the AWACS start from Geilenkirchen and other locations almost everyday. Usually 3-5 up during the day, come back home at night which shows it is only exercise.

poseidon submarine hunter

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 3.53.25 AM.png (738x458, 96K)

probably, awacs are stationed all over the world and are flying 24/7

manpads are not common in the middle east, but there is no reason not to fly at night. when it comes to advantages, there is no kill like overkill.

numerals confirm overkill is best kill

Attached: 1412519658510.jpg (377x351, 22K)

a 20$ dongle using sdrsharp with an array of cheap up/downconverters is good enough. just put the antenna outside and ground it properly and keep it away from power lines etc

uhm ...

Attached: 35zdeth.png (296x182, 29K)

what am i looking at here?

probably just bullshit:
global-mind.org/gcpdot/

but I think the idea is nice. and I've never seen it stay in the red for so long.

yeah seems like bs but
bretty neat none the less my dude

I'm up way too early. Any happenings?

what kind of fucking exodus from Qatar and Saudi Arabia was this? is this normal?

Attached: 25ewrg.png (1095x537, 1.15M)

8992 was pretty active earlier but nothing for about an hour or 2, other than that not much, russia promised to shoot down missiles and the sites that launched em if we attack syria tho

Probably just a predetermined path for diverging planes to take to minimize confusion with air traffic control

but now that you mention it I'm like 82.3% sure that Saudi Arabia is involved in the shitshow happening right now, so there's that

They're stocking the Womb of Artemis (in the Gotthard Base Tunnel) with sex slaves

Bumps

Attached: 1PQtERY.jpg (360x500, 100K)

Attached: 157.jpg (800x890, 140K)

Bump