Serious question?

Does Jow Forums actually hate Jews as a whole or just Ashkenazis?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnxBSYnAr74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't address Jow Forums as a singular entity Fag

Attached: KIKE.gif (480x267, 444K)

Zionism is antithetical to the true religion of Judaism. Jews aren't a race. Races don't exist.

>does Jow Forums
no faggot we don't share any ideal as a collective except calling people faggot because of their beliefs

I see Jow Forums addressed as "one entity" all the time retards. I'm just asking for the general viewpoint faggot.

Attached: faggot.jpg (900x1600, 51K)

Jow Forums is not a single person, but generally speaking, askenazis are the worst type, but all Jews are bad. cannot speak for all of pol but I'd bet good money that a large portion of pol users follow roughly this

Down to the child we will kill them.

there you go
so the answer to your question is obviously twelve

mostly globalists

Yemenite Jews were some of the first Zionists.

That's offensive to non OPs.

Anything that contributed to pic related in America, should get burned to death in a giant fire.

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FnxBSYnAr74

Watch to the end. A Jew admits to using kaballah magic to fuck with the commie.

The world will never be free from the fear of tyranny until every last drop of jewish blood has been wiped clean from the face of the earth

Nope, in fact, even though Mizrahi Jews are only about 3.5 million, there are many who have influence and think just like their Ashkenazi brothers
>Sassoon Family (Iraqi Jews): Were behind the Opium War and controlled East India Company, intermarried with the Rothschilds
>David and Simon Reuben (Iraqi Jews): Richest Brits, net worth about 15$ billion
>Haim Saban (Egyptian Jew): Major donor to the Democratic Party
>Marc Lasry (Moroccan Jew): Major donor to the Democratic Party
>David Alliance (Persian Jew): Member and donor of the Liberal Party UK
>Ghermezian Family (Persian Jews): Own Mall of America

Unironically? I have nothing against Jews.
But shitposting about the Jews supposedly ruling everything is just so fun.

But why would you hate Jews like OP pic related though? These are Hasidic Jews, and therefore anti-Zionist

user, I hate Haim Saban for non-anti-Semitic reasons. He's just a general sack of shit.

I was curious about why when I read about this last night, the article blamed it on some Scottish guy.

But he donates millions to your Democratic Party so why would you hate him?

Because I hate corporate Democrats. Keep money out of politics.

we need to keep some relics in museums and a few in zoos as examples of what intergenerational psychopathy looks like and remind us to ensure it never happens again.

Blamed what on a Scottish guy?
both Republican and Democratic Party have Jewish billionaire donors

I hate Jews who undermine, manipulate, and exploit me.