Why the hell is this allowed

Why the hell is this allowed

Why do chinks do this

Attached: 1523435640890.webm (480x360, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970551/Video-game-fan-22-burned-death-father-told-stop-playing-computer-games-bed-Taiwan.html
pictures-of-cats.org/asian-woman-tortures-and-kills-her-cat-in-washing-machine-and-uploads-picture-on-instagram.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superstition, they believe making an animal suffer whilst it's dying will make it taste better.

Food comes from animals dipshit.

We should send ISIS to China to fuck some shit up.

>Why do chinks do this

Insects still need to eat

can't watch that, i hate chinks

is the dog OK?

Attached: 1341227799969.png (635x773, 10K)

The problem is not that they kill dogs we for example kill other animals for food...
The issue is that chinese people thanks to shit traditions think pain makes the dog meat better so they basically torture them to death for as long as possible.
Thankfully this with the next generations of chinese is currently changing old poor people in rural places still do it but its frowned upon in any modern chinese place. This generation now has dogs as pets as well so things are changing.

China is absolutely brutal to muslims, last I heard, they cornered some muzzie terrorists in a cave and roasted them with a flamethrower

>Jow Forums foams with rage about retarded dogs like those nigger pit bulls
>Jow Forums cries over the chinks eating dogs, even pit bulls

Which one is it Jow Forums?
You niggers don't live in China, why care?

Attached: Boiled Pit.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Its just a flea bath of sorts, he isnt cooking the dog

Why don't they cut the legs off or tie them up first

>why does yellow subhumans do what yellow subhumans do?
Jow Forums fascination with Asians is the biggest joke of this place. Slant eyed fiends are just niggers light

They're not even going to kill the dog with that much water, I mean half of it will be splashed and the 'pan' is way too small
So not only are they malicious they're fucking stupid as well
I've never heard of boiling dog to get rid of fleas

He's torturing the dog because of superstition spastic. Why are you defending the chinks?

>I've never heard of boiling dog to get rid of fleas
Bet it works though

It's a dog getting a boiling water bath to get rid of parasites. The dog has fleas or something. They're not cooking the dog alive.

Chinks believe that adrenaline makes dog meat tastier hence why the guy is splashing hot oil on the dog and preventing it from escaping

How do you cook your dog (OP)?

Can't they at least just kill them quickly, for fuck's sake.

Chinese confirmed to be literal fire ants.

They really are nigger race then

Attached: 1509821713736.png (1391x767, 650K)

the dog is getting a bath, because it probably rolled in a dead animal or something

that is not enough water to boil a dog anyways

No. Thankfully it died, but not quickly. I seriously feel a murderous rage coming on, even though I clicked off as soon as I saw what it was.

Attached: chinesecannibalism.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Anyone who harms a dog, or likes cats more than dogs should be summarily executed

Attached: F1181E35-7425-44E1-B4BD-7D2E5C433AB1.jpg (680x680, 69K)

cuz they don't care about baizuo shit

this is what you do when you have """"105 IQ"""" on average

Attached: 1522904443395.webm (856x480, 2.22M)

Because it's anti-pit bull and I'm 200% anti-pit bull and will continue being.

And if another one moves into my neighborhood, they're 1 poison injected hot dog from not biting my kids.

Attached: 1520480293890.png (757x632, 349K)

there's a difference between killing something and torturing it to death

Because chinks unironically have no soul.

yeah man they're redpilled bro whoooaaa

Attached: 1523350577556.jpg (597x405, 40K)

If I witnessed that and I knew there were no witnesses, that man would be a corpse.

drive safe, pupper

Attached: chinese cuisine.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

no this is

Attached: 1520560055073.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

Attached: 1475229516208.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

chinks don't give a fuck desu, has nothing to do with redpilled.

All asians are all the same. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970551/Video-game-fan-22-burned-death-father-told-stop-playing-computer-games-bed-Taiwan.html

nothing wrong with not giving a fuck

Attached: 1523033574245.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

>ancient humans spend generations domesticating wolves, creating loyal and subservient dogs

>take this as an opportunityh for easy dog meat

disgusting

Can burgers quit being shit and nuke these people already?

I don't think that gif involves cooking of da dog meats for human consumption. If I remember correctly, this was just a primitive way of getting rid of fleas.

Attached: 1390120078325.jpg (740x482, 50K)

these make me want to cry.

nice =)

That video is from PETA

>the guts sitting right there next to the blood pot.

Nah, I think our geopolitics strategy is to just pretend that they're going to collapse, and never face them.

I wish I could have participated in the Rape of Nanking.

yes, that's what viewing this type of thing does to healthy and normal people
if all normies were exposed to a select group of liveleak videos, maybe two hours worth, the entire would would change overnight

i've been thinking about what makes Jow Forums posters different. You know what? I think the answer in the end, ultimately, is that we have seen so many gore videos. Gore videos of war. Gore videos of dogs.

Why don't we believe jew holohoax stories? Because we've seen videos of atrocities that have actually happened.

Why do we hate niggers? Because we've seen videos of how horrible they are.

Why do we hate wars? Because we've seen videos of how horrible they are.

it's that simple. The mainstream television media doesn't show it. Google, twitter, Facebook and others filter it, and have done so for about as long as they've been around.

Normal people just don't see this shit. That's what ultimately makes Jow Forums full of outcasts.

Why she do this? Poor cat.

Look at that last pupper out the door, he was seeking hope. Why can't these dogs just go 300 apeshit on these chinks already?

I doubt she did it, I think far more likely his ex is doing it
Then again Chinks are pretty fucking retarded race

Well said.

This thread makes me wish for ww3 just for us to end the chinese

the dagestan video is what broke me

Attached: 1ceqxu.jpg (500x377, 31K)

Wtf

Attached: IMG_0974.jpg (600x565, 40K)

She did do it sadly.
pictures-of-cats.org/asian-woman-tortures-and-kills-her-cat-in-washing-machine-and-uploads-picture-on-instagram.html

Oh look, it’s another “muh poor doggo mans best friend” faggy wypipo whining thread.

that's jap cuisine actually
the language in the webm is japanese

i fucking hate chinks

Adrenaline ruins meat. Literally the opposite.
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse.amp

I hope that chinks torture and consume 10 million dogs for every one of these stupid fucking threads.

Canines are for trash.