HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Attached: pol btfo.png (473x592, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/specials/politics/president-trump-arrested-house-raid-FBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

Impeach Donald Drumpf

I would really appreciate it if you all didn't promote such toxic masculinity by calling people a "little bitch" and laughing at it ok? Sexism is not ok and it will end with our generation.

If only this were true.

sauze

Party Time!

Attached: JewParty.png (713x769, 503K)

Coup if true?

Naaaa, the only once crying are you guys, and you still have more then 2 years to go

I hope you get cancer

ones* before you started correcting

edition.cnn.com/specials/politics/president-trump-arrested-house-raid-FBI
hahahhaa holy shit its real, americans on suicide watch

>CNN
kek

Some day I guess, just have to wait

>memefags
>memefags everywhere

fake as hell

Attached: Selecció_150.png (940x623, 537K)

You are a meme yourself faggot

2/10
Also a sitting potus can't be arrested.
In reality, the arrest of a sitting president for a criminal offense would be pointless, as the same objective could be achieved by serving a summons. With a more serious offense, the Vice President and Cabinet could take immediate action under the Twenty Fifth Amendment to declare the sitting president unfit for office, and an arrest of the no longer sitting president could then be effected without creating a constitutional crisis.

Attached: fakenews.png (1192x351, 25K)

At this point nothing would surprise me.

Attached: 1521842305011.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Uh-oh! Found the faggot!

I know it is fake, but I wonder, if the FBI actually did try to arrest him, would they get a gun battle from the Secret Service? Also, aren't there a lot of military people in and around the White House in case of terrorists, whatever? He is their Commander in Chief.

I wonder too. Would be a cool chance for the secret service to legally shoot some feds.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1522828261912.gif (530x360, 158K)

No way.
The arrest warrant should also mean the secret service has orders to step down.

>would they get a gun battle from the Secret Service?
Yes because it would take a group of rouge officers to even attempt it. Secret service has way more jurisdiction/ power than any local police officer.

Attached: newsa 996.jpg (1392x1392, 410K)

FBI can't arrest a sitting president.

if you are going to use a fake picture at least use a non obvious new source and dont use a communist flag i mean come on canada its pretty pathetic at this point

SAGE

Attached: 1523442473353.png (1188x1080, 227K)