Remember on the battlefield...

Remember on the battlefield. Though we are from different nations and believe in different ideas that we are all Jow Forumsocks. Remember to keep your 4 of clubs on you and to follow the Path Of Light. Be kind to each other and may mercy be given.

Attached: 1477005863267.png (236x349, 112K)

why the 4 of clubs?

frog legs

>why the 4 of clubs

Attached: 1516815552842.png (457x500, 59K)

4 of clubs is supposed to represent Jow Forums through a common deck of cards.

Already have one in my bug out bag

Ive been coming here for a decade and ive never heard that. When the fuck did this become a thing?

newfag

WHY HASNT CANADA’S INTERNET BEEN CUT YET?

Oh is that why you have a memeflag

Its been a thing for like 4 years now. Never really discussed much though so I can imagine how you missed it.

ever since Jow Forums has been a thing

Attached: pol.jpg (350x417, 73K)

because of the four clubs on Jow Forums you can apply to join if you have a Jow Forums gold account

should be the queen of spades

thank you
i thought it was referencing full metal jacket

>why the 4 of clubs

Attached: Yotsuba.jpg (1440x900, 126K)

Yep, VIP boards

>should be the queen of spades
Because we're cock holsters for Trump?

that card was already taken... by your mum

it's because you love children, i get it

Attached: angryyotsuba.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Hell or high water I want to see these everywhere I go, I need to know there's something bigger out there than dying for Jews and their Anglo-slaves.

Stay strong whether you're dodging the Jew Slave List (draft) or not.

Attached: ad.png (654x328, 241K)

I keep mine in my wallet, when the happening happens im planning on taping it to my jacket,
Who else actually carries a four of clubs every day?

be kind, rewind. give twice as much as yea receive on this holy day. large adult entertainment section in the back.

are we still sending happening crews to meet at the mcdonalds at every local mall wearing kelley green detroit tigers baseball caps every wednesday at 4pm?

I am ready

Attached: Path of Light.jpg (1620x1211, 256K)

GIVE 4 OF HEARTS TO YOUR WOMEN. ITS A NO RAPE CARD.

are you still just as unfunny in person

A FUCKING LEAF!

You're a Big Guy.

Attached: InternetHateMachine.jpg (750x600, 76K)

Ideological flags antedate geographical flags on Jow Forums. I don't dispute that the poster you replied to is a lying newfag, though.

>P.ath
>O.f
>L.ight

Attached: 1523451302972.jpg (2440x1800, 1.34M)

fuck that, those faggot can get illegal immigrants and dykes and all the other minorities to fight their wars

Attached: 0000.jpg (640x800, 73K)

why 4 of clubs, can someone explain?

kys

Attached: ballon.jpg (500x500, 30K)

We need a pass phrase?

>Meet someone on the street
>Exchange pleasantries
>"Say brother, do you play cards?"
>"Why yes, I play the 4 of clubs"

then you know

which path do you follow?

Path Of Light
this

Attached: 1505507297615.jpg (3900x5008, 2.5M)

You are a liar then, all old fags know what the card and PoL is.

I have like 30 collected up. When shit hits the fan I'll give them to good people who are unaware of this so that they can be safe. I highly suggest that you do the same, get enough for your loved ones.

who?

It's a meme

>tell me about the card, why is it a four of clubs?
>nobody cared who I was until I wore the card
>if I take that off, will you die?
>I would be extremely mad
>that's a big gun
>for you

How fucking new are you

First on the kill list.

>extremely painful
>4u

The flash/thunder of our age.

In a sense, we are knowingly and unknowingly adopting very particular esoteric phrases (relatively speaking, seeing as Jow Forums ain't a sekret club anymore). It's similar to a way Freemasons have their own secret phrases, which they communicate to each other. If you lurk long enough, you might even begin to sense if certain people you know, or have maybe even just met are more likely to also lurk on Jow Forums, or even Jow Forums specifically. It's fascinating. I've certainly met people I suspect have lurked on Jow Forums (for some of them, Jow Forums specifically). Didn't sperg out and openly hint or talk about it, but sometimes I wonder what harm an innocuously phrased hint might do, depending on the person I'm talking to.

nigger, what in the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 1482259255201.jpg (1024x647, 52K)