DEFCON WARNING SYSTEMS - CLASH WITH RUSSIA UNLIKELY!!!

DIRECT CLASH WITH RUSSIAN FORCES UNLIKELY!

6 GORILLION D CHESS!!!!

Attached: no war with russia.png (606x632, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/984098864994111488
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/stocks-spike-russian-warships-leave-syrian-waters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank fucking god

LINK HERE:

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/984098864994111488

It's probably for the best

Figuring out how name the jew.

Attached: C47B1C0F-A01E-47CA-9CF0-4E6248875AB2.jpg (750x546, 207K)

DCWS is as bad of a LARP as Skykangs.

You're literally fucking retarded, aren't you?

bump

Trump can still redeem himself, the odds are against him but it's possible

>unlikely
Fucking how?

bump

monitoring and bump

Attached: 1008845748978.png (418x455, 111K)

The same as it's been for years now
Russia bombs the American funded rebels. America bombs the loyalists.
Nothing fucking happens
It's just a lazier more transparent Vietnam

No shit, only happeningfags thought there was some sort of risk here.

Do you HONESTLY think Russia wants a fucking war it can't win over Syria?

no u banana poster

Well america seems to want to keep its endless wars going

happenings cancelled

Russia military already retreating Syria

Stocks Spike As 11 Russian Warships Reportedly Leave Syrian Waters

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/stocks-spike-russian-warships-leave-syrian-waters

US already defeated Russia, now US can bomb Syria ruins.

Godspeed for Peace, anons.

of course not, usa and israel will send their ISIS friends as usual

What a pussy you are jesus fuck. If you ever call yourself (or have called in the past) a patriot pls smack self and never speak again.
It's faggots like you who keep us from experiencing global thermonuclear war in all its glory.
FUCK YOU!!!

Yes, but we aren't fighting anyone that can actually pose a threat to the nation as a whole.

/sg/ blown the fuck out

ISIS is dead, bro

>It's faggots like you who keep us from experiencing global thermonuclear war in all its glory.
>FUCK YOU!!!
What's it like to be a pathetic edgelord?

not wanting to die for ZOG makes him a pussy?
not all people are virgin autists who have nothing to lose user.
if you want to die that bad you can always just go out on the streets of peace.

>happenings cancelled
meemeiletkö vai oikeasti? pettymystasoni 200% tahdoin vaan ydinpommeja :(

>no ww3

Attached: 1515004622369.jpg (597x519, 13K)

It seems that if jews can't get away with a declaration of war in less than 24 hours their momentum halts as a freight train crashing with a mountain.

please christ let it be true

im so sick of my life being at the mercy of dickheads ill never even meet

lele no pulling out now media puppets ww3 soon you'll be the first to hang

Almost.

Trump says different. Get ready for war, lads.

Attached: but trump said.png (590x128, 17K)

I wonder if Assad gave any statement after attack or not. This is very simple question to ask.

I can't wait.

Attached: N91cjNS.png (1420x3750, 690K)

nah, they'll simply go by another name now

After the gas attack?
The Syrian ambassador said it was a totally fabricated "Hollywood scene" and that if chemical weapons were used, they were supplied by the Americans

>What's it like to be a pathetic edgelord?
Honestly pretty comfy but the "pathetic edgelord" is the wrong label here. I prefer Niihilist. but whatever floats your boat.

Kek, Isis are now rebranded as ‘syrian Rebels’

>I prefer Niihilist.
Thus confirming that you're a pathetic edgelord, thank you.

and then thr tweets after said he wants to work with Russia. He's bluffing, he wants Russia to know he's not afraid

Freedom fighters!

>Isis are now rebranded as ‘syrian Rebels’
>now
But yeah.

>Oh wow for a second there I was worried but now some random website I've literally never heard of that makes "defcon scale public" has assured me that he time travelled to the future and says EMPHATICALLY that we're all ok.

>The same as it's been for years now
Someone always loses face and it's usually the US

the jews are the real enemy. israel must burn

Yeah I also remember when I was a teenager

he's right, it's a bunch of poorly informed boomers larping as geostrategic experts. shit site and shit thread.

>Nuclear war over false flag gas attack and removal of one Syrian politician
Are you guys really so mad that you believed it could happen?

Get ready to die for the Jews!

>Trump says different
>Trump says
>says
War hawks are shitting their adult diapers knowing that the silence allows time for military assets to be moved to a safer location, for evidence that the attack never happened, that the missiles launched at Syrian targets were intended to paint the US into war with Russia and for cooler heads to prevail.
>Now, if we can only get Joe & Jane Goyim and the Normans to dislodge their heads from their asses
>neocons BTFO!

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (465x744, 111K)

Oh you could do what they're doing and just look at things objectively and realize that no one is going to start WW3 over some shithole.

dont worry
Trump will test his missiles and Putin will test his anti-missiles-systems on neutral ground, because it doesnt matter if sandpeople die

Yes.

>because it doesnt matter if sandpeople die
They'll be back and in greater numbers too

Trump already shitposted in his usual style so hard that it's difficult for him to do anything without losing face.

>sandpeople
They aren't people.

Then you're a fucking idiot.

So the next logical step is to ask for evidence and send UN investigators to validate the happening. Why the fuck America, Russia and Israel jumping to the conclusion of invading Syria?
WTF. We poor masses are made fool each and every minute.

He did this with North Korea, too, though. He usually makes wild public statements and then quietly works behind the scenes to resolve problems.

There's plenty he can do by not doing anything. Somewhere between Nihilist Jow Forums (please end our suffering now) and the war tired there is a balance. Only fools rush in

Yes poo.

This is all the fucking kikes doing. Israel must burn.

>defcon
>not classified
chances of the people running that twatter account are a bunch of retarded trumptard larpers?

This shit right here. The only people that would actually engage in violence because of Trump's tweets are the fucking morons that REEEEEEEE any time the guy says anything. Actual heads of state, not so much.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good war?
Those F-35s aren't going to sell themselves

Quite a pickle he's got himself into there hahahhahhahaaha

Lest we forget so quickly that the missile launched at Hawaii and the response of missiles launched at Syrian targets made to appear to be launched by the US, were both carried out by the same "greatest allies forever and ever amen".

There was never a real difference.

they will fight to the last hohol and syrian

>Lest we forget so quickly that the missile launched at Hawaii
You mean retarded mokes fucking up in Hawaii?

Oh fuck off.

Hawaii/Japan missile alerts we're the most blatant false flags.

So blatant that no one except some anons picked up on it? Conspiretards are the worst.

God speed god emperor fight the kikes

Haha homo :D

The Japan missile alerts are due to actual real missiles.
The Hawaii one didn't even have that. By accounts, it was a fuck up by some barely literate fat Hawaiian

>mokes
>(((mokes)))

>6 GORILLION D CHESS!!!!
Trumpfag subhuman mutts, fucking get nuked already

Attached: 1514054762886.jpg (584x637, 42K)

>Warships undock for exercises
They didn't retreat they just undocked you retard. Stop spreading misinfo.

cry about it

Not Jews that time, just stupid fucking Hawaiians. They're easily nigger level stupid if not worse.

No! The 'Emergency Alert System' isn't designed to allow accidents, and it is 'Larry From The Emergency Alert System' temp agency-proof so that not even Larry can fuck it up.
>Multiple systems, each independent of the other, alarming simultaneously likely means that the missile is rael

1000% mad

Why would it be worse than that? US and Russia have been fighting each other through proxy wars for decades.

>>Multiple systems, each independent of the other, alarming simultaneously likely means that the missile is rael
It was literally just the state system, sent out from a singular source, by a fucking retarded Hawaiian. If you think it was real, you are also a goddamn retard.

But with Syria's government destablised and fucked over the middle east's lost and now ISIS heaven. let's see if we'll have some more hellish consequences bleeding into the fucking west because of this. Slave trade, cannibals, child slave trade. and less extreme stuff too. If only there was a way to get the consequences to only bleed into America instead of Europe. This better be turned around. I am sick of this shit. Full on ww3 or nothing unless it's nuking israel. enough.

Anyone who believes this is a literal fucking retard.

There has never been a false nuke alert in the history of the EAS. Then magically at the height of tension between NK and USA a alert goes off Not to mention there was news agencies REPORING on the EAS in Hawaii the same week a false alarm goes off? Days before hand recording in the very office the alert was launched from?

That's about as (((coincidental))) as jews getting terrorist insurance on the twin towers days before they got hit, along with the 3 trillion missing dollars announced right before 9/11, along with the HRC kill count, along with Parkland shooting and all of it's numerous holes in the store. The Las Vegas shooter, obviously just a crazy white guy - right?

Fuck off. If you're too illiterate to see the fucking insanity that is occurring then you don't belong on this board.

Good, I know we guys like to LARP at times but it's nice to know we're going to be okay. :)!!

Remember when he shitposted NK with "fire and fury" and not only did no war come but NK actually wants to talk peace?

Lols, actually believing zerohedge. The world ended 7 times over by their count.

I swear some of you idiots believe the most retarded shit possible.

Thank Jesus fucking Christ I was just getting good things in my life when this stupid habbening began.

You really need to do more research on the subject, user. If you honestly believe that a fat-dumb Hawaiian could fuck up an Emergency Alert System, and tell the planet that "Oops-a-daisy. It was an accident. A total false alarm. Never happened" ... you are becomin verreh verreh sleepy
>BONUS ?: Why did the Japanese alert system also trigger a missile launch alert?
>You're saying that Japanese Emergency Alert systems are controlled from Hawaii?

If you believe an actual missile could be fired and covered up without anyone finding out, you really need a lobotomy because no amount of research is going to help.

LOL I bet you think Gulf of Tonkin and MKULTRA are retarded as well dont you you fucking moron.

How about Pearl Harbor's radar reporting the incoming fleet and the military saying "oh it's a false alarm"

JUST A FUCKING COINCIDENCE ISN'T IT FAGGOT?

Motherfucker I worked for Uncle Sam, stationed in Hawaii for 6 goddamn years. It is absolutely believable that a retarded moke, an employee of possibly the most idiotic state government in the union, fucked up. Especially since not a single other warning system went off, JUST that singular state system... That doesn't actually have the capability to detect fucking missiles.
>Hurrdurr what about Japan?
What about Japan? I have no idea what happened there, but I could possibly forsee false positives during times of heightened tension.

>NUCLEAR SUBMARINES
>LAUNCH MISSILE IN MIDDLE OF FUCKING OCEAN WHERE NO ONE IS AROUND
>NOT ABLE TO HIDE IT

kys

the same fucking week the hawaii EAS went off Japan issued a false alarm as well

>lol here's two unrelated things that somehow proof my wildly improbable scenario happened
You are a goddamn moron.