TRUMP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS AND YOU LOT ARE NOT EVEN REALISING IT - HE IS ABOUT TO SAVE AMERICA FROM ITSELF

TRUMP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS AND YOU LOT ARE NOT EVEN REALISING IT - HE IS ABOUT TO SAVE AMERICA FROM ITSELF

"I'm using war as a business to get elected... so I can end war as a business! In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. Not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

TRUMP IS GOING TO USE THIS WAR TO DESTROY AMERICA SO ONLY THE FITTEST AND MOST INTELLIGENT WILL SURVIVE, NAMELY WHITES. HE HATES BUREAUCRATS JUST LIKE ARMSTRONG.
TRUMP IS GOING TO END THE JEWISH HOLD ON THIS WORLD AND IT ALL STARTS HERE! THIS MAN IS AMAZING

youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk

Attached: SENATOR.png (962x801, 717K)

Armstrong also expressed a desire to actually remake America's position as the most powerful nation in the world and reclaim the American Dream, blithely stating that the Tea Party Movement was not going to succeed due to its unwillingness to make sacrifices, implying that he wanted to bring about another American Revolution, and compared himself to the true Sons of Liberty.

During the battle, he explained his motives of wanting to remake America, feeling it had become rotten to the core, and re-establish America as a world where people fight for their own reasons, rather than that of the government.

Where were you when you realised Metal Gear Rising not only predicted Trump, but was the manual to saving the white race?

Attached: haha jack.jpg (584x622, 23K)

Who knew. When do the hangings start?

I hope you're right, krautbro

As the prophecy predicts, Trump will have to die before his term. He will have to fight the political equivalent of Raiden (Possibly Putin? Assad?)

They will engage in a heavy battle where the USA will destroy the other side with immense prejudice at first. But Raiden, as prophesied, will get the Muramasa in his hands to beat Armstrong (Trump).

The Muramasa here, can in interpreted as a powerful ally or some kind weapon which brings down Trump. However, Trump will still have succeeded in his plans.

"Maybe not... You've guaranteed the status quo will go on, for a while longer at least... War... Will continue as an institution. As an industry. Men will fight for reasons they don't understand, causes they don't believe in... But at least I'll leave a worthy successor... You, Jack. You carve your own path, use whatever methods you see fit... You don't let legal bullshit get in the way. And if it costs a few lives? So be it..."
―Armstrong's speech before being killed by Raiden.
AND
"Despite his death, and thus World Marshal's funding being crippled, World Marshal itself nonetheless continued to thrive, and his plan of re-orchestrating the war economy nonetheless succeeded."

This all means Trump will be sacrificed for the greater good. Many of us will have to die but the end will be worth it and Israel will be destroyed, finally.

Attached: samuel smiles.jpg (720x558, 87K)

please destroy america and russia so that china can finally be the sole world power
stupid fucking whitoids

Africa will not get out of this unscathed. Your "governments" will be toppled and no longer receive European/US funding when it finally happens.

Blacks will experience a catastrophe and starvation will be rife.

Attached: thememesIseenow.jpg (531x531, 135K)

Bogdabots, son

africa doesn't need your shitty pennies
china is actually african countries build a future, unlike your dumb favor buying from dictators

Attached: 1523420776954.png (1351x459, 432K)

You right but not all.
Trump wants to make America weaker. Weaker in terms of all. Power, economics, culture. Because of that power (((they))) get control on America more and more

>talks like a monkey would
checks out

>t. romania shitposter

China is using your short sighted people and exploiting you more than the white man could ever hope too.

There is no way out of this situation that doesn't involve the enslavement or destruction of the African people.

You either get destroyed by us, or enslaved by them. And seeing as China will have to focus on other things than Africa soon, I wouldn't hope for the latter if I were you.

Trump is making America weaker in the conventional sense at first, yes. But in order to make America the strongest it ever will be, and to save whites as a race this will be necessary. It's called planning for the future. Something Trump has demonstrated to be a master of.

Attached: MistralPP.png (751x598, 354K)

>africa doesn't need your shitty pennies
Of course not, you can't buy niggers some extra intelligence. Brain transplants are still years away.

Attached: nigger_leadership.jpg (3904x1788, 722K)

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

>farts through his mouth like a typical retard
stop, it's making the whole room smell
in your dreams mr dino
just go extinct already
yeah, fuck off

Gamers are fucking pathetic.

You first
Kanker op, videogames are the last stand of implicit white male identity in art.
Only a nigger or a woman couldn't appreciate these interactive mediums for what they are.

Attached: BladewolfMaverickPP.png (983x806, 469K)

I like the cut of your jib but would give you a serious jab to the temple for being the optimist that does not have the brain centers left intact to smell the fucking coffee

>Flings poo
Expected

What does it mean?

Attached: pepe.jpg (400x386, 26K)