What's really going on here ... ?

Am I crazy or does this look 'staged'?
I hate conspiracy theorists. I am always opposed to their idiocy.

But this seems so cartoonish... he's investigated for Russia connection and then he tweets like an imbecile that he will send nice and smart missiles?

He's either overplaying this, to destroy people's impression that he's with the Russians OR he & Putin are coordinating this.

I actually hope it's the latter. Because if it's the former, then we have an infantile, emotionally unstable person leading the greatest, strongest country in the world.

Attached: russia12.png (578x274, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UFi7U7XnTSk
youtube.com/watch?v=EEO_NZxX9u4
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ3aXO4gys
youtube.com/watch?v=GZGY0wPAnus
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up and go away

It's a fact that he doesn't actually write the tweets himself, it is his advisors who do that.

Trust the plan

Is this the power of John Bolton?

>OR he & Putin are coordinating this.
Yeah no shit, retard. Remember last year, we bombed an airport and suddenly everyone was friends again? It was a deal aranged between the US, Russia, and Syria to maximize optics while avoiding actual war. This is the same shit. Political theater, 2D checkers. But still 98% of people fall for it, even twice in a row

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a conspiracy behind it all. Its all so ridiculous

>I'm a faggot
10D underwater backgammon faggot

It's not even a conspiracy, it's just doing real diplomacy with one hand and tweeting with the other. You don't think the whitehouse has been on the phone with moscow 24/7 since the gas attack?

>10D underwater backgammon
Haha, never heard that version before. Best one yet.

Shh let the retard be

>he tweets like an imbecile
Soooo, same as he always has?

If you are honestly worried and confused about this and not just joking, concentrate on the juxtaposition:

"relationship worse than it has ever been"
vs.
"there is no reason for this"

In one future there are bombs flying, Russian military fighting back, an arms race.

In the other future the US helps Russia, the Russian economy gets fixed, there's prosperity for everyone.

He would like it best if he wouldn't have to do anything.

Thinking like this doesn't require any collusion with Putin. It all makes sense. He's just writing like a little kid because he likes writing like that. Don't get fooled by that.

Maybe you should just read the Aq posts and get some analysis from the autism’s on YouTube and it will all make sense

>leading the greatest, strongest country in the world.

You should kys RIGHT NOW.

His was hyperbole, to be sure. But you don't get to lecture anyone.

This is honestly on par with art critics claiming a plain white canvas is actually totally worth 600k.

>>says this as he's posting under a Swedish flag

LOL

It would be retarded for him to go to war with the only other country that could possibly hold its own against us. It would be even more retarded to do it just because fuckers have been keeping muh Russia alive just to force him into it for his image.

Dotard Drumpf

Trump is a fucking retard kek.

The fact that Trump ran on building ties with Russia and now he wants to start the second cold war is the funniest shit ever. It's pretty obvious he has no idea what he's doing.

>Trump is the retard, not me, in spite of the fact that I'm so fucking stupid that I don't know that twitter doesn't divtate policy

>conspiracy theorists
a label literally invented by the cia

what are the odds of them building a fake military base to destroy, so that the west gets nice videos of giant structures being blown to bits and claim that is where the chemical weapon was fired from and stored or whatever, and syria and russia can claim that wasn't even their base so that everybody gets to save face and nobody loses anything.

Not a single shot has been fired.

"The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent."
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

youtu.be/UFi7U7XnTSk
youtube.com/watch?v=EEO_NZxX9u4
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ3aXO4gys
youtube.com/watch?v=GZGY0wPAnus

the danger is he is easily manipulated, not much critical thinking

GERGALD BLUMPFH

If dbs or more then we get air strikes tonight you cucks

this 4d crap needs to stop. trump is just a fucking tard.

back to plebbit

Not really. This one tweet is just really, really dumb. "nice and smart" missiles. Cringe.

Starting to see that. Wtf.. I voted for him but this just does not make any sense.

And to anyone saying 4d chess--THERE IS NO NEED FOR 4D CHESS HERE. FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1522870061276.png (454x453, 73K)

>i call people who have ideas contrary to my (((normal))) mindset conspiracy theorists and don't listen to them
you need to re evaluate yourself user. god, i hate arrogant pricks like you.

Attached: 1523339759583.jpg (283x263, 11K)

Attached: 1414005494012.jpg (320x272, 10K)

Attached: 1497276202620.png (645x960, 362K)

Trump is the classic rich kid with papa bucks that thinks he is smart for some reason. He got long conned by them heebs and now has to pay the toll.

His mentor was a so called self hating member of the tribe that actually served the tribe as a member of the board for Permindex.
Dude fucks his child cause it ain't his. He is living the life of a shill.

Attached: trump_daughter-ivanka_creepy_01.jpg (600x825, 78K)

>I used to work with mentally challenged kids.
>Most of them were harmless but occasionally this one really big kid with tard strength would flip shit and insist on doing something stupid like finger paint on the walls with peanut butter.
>Let's call him "Drump".
> One day I told Drump to put the peanut butter down before he ruined the entire recreation area
>Drump picked up a baseball bat and told me "Im going to draw a horse" and wouldn't break eye contact
>I let him smear peanut butter on the walls because it was easier than picking up my teeth
Moral of the story is Trump is dead set on bombing Syria and while it's a bad idea that is going to make a mess it's easier than fighting him on this because he's a retard willing to start WW3 over it. The world needs to step back and let him draw the fucking horse before he kills us all.

I'm nervous!!! AHHHHH!!!

They wouldn't even need to construct one. Just blow up any old building

HE DID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR
ARE YOU BRAINDEAD OR A SHILL?

Trump is actually retarded.

Go back to r*ddit

Oh Yeah i forgot about that.

Mattis has issued a stand down order

He's just shitposting as usual
The last time this false flag gas attack shit was tried, he played it off very smoothly

It doesn't matter if he did the same last year. I didn't agree with him doing anything to Syria last year and I don't agree with it now. WE HAVE NO BUSINESS OVER THERE WHATSOEVER.

We need to keep our house in order here at home. I believe in military might but it should be directed where it's necessary, and that is southern border and China/NK.

Attached: 1522814336875.jpg (1684x1609, 1M)

He's warning Syria/Russia so they can prepare.

feel free to start posting arguments any time

>start the second cold war
the Second Cold War started around twenty years ago under Bill Clinton. you're just now starting to notice it.

Agreed. Its a reality show (Drama) for the world. Tiresome. I just wish my country didn't have to play the crying, useless beta role.

As someone whos never cared about politics and doesnt vote. I'm enjoying the ride and have been ever since he got elected. This world has been going downhill for a while now. Based Trump will help push it over the ledge and do it in a very entertaining fashion.

I agree, Trump should say, "Fuck off, assad obviously wouldn't want to do this, ISIS is already fucked, time for us to leave." But I guess that's a political bridge he's not willing to cross. But I'm way more mad at the retards and shills who think we're about to get in a shooting war

No sweetie these are Cold War boys. They don't have much time left and are itching for war with Russia

>Future actions can be justified by past actions

Attached: 1507638367168.png (408x450, 35K)

>I'm so fucking stupid that I'm completely incapable of pattern recognition

>Justifying future actions with past actions = pattern recognition

Attached: 1498297858715.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>FUTURE PREDICTS PAST

Attached: 1522811471784.jpg (1066x600, 178K)

I'm not "justifying" anything you dipshit, I'm saying that the events of last year make it clear that what's happening now is a fucking play.

What is with the random capitalization of "Gas Killing Animal" in Turmp's tweet? Is it because he is a retarded xtian, and retarded xtian do stupid shit like that, or is it some secret code?

>bombing Syria for Israel after promising not to = a play

Attached: 1507739695684.png (645x729, 50K)

It's all staged, user.
Everything from the 2016 election to what's happening right now with Facebook.

Attached: zuck CIA.jpg (1300x1800, 503K)

Jesus, it was literally one day after he was made security advisor and Trump all the sudden abandoned the "anti-war-America-first" platform.
I'm pissed. I voted Trump because fuck hillary - now it looks like Trump is staying HER course to ww3.
something is very wrong. I defended Trump through the thick of the campaign and up until now. this is completely uncharacteristic, and I will not defend licking israel's boots.
what the fuck happened?!

BLOWING UP DAMASCUS IS SHAKESPEAR IN THE PARK

Attached: 1523369815876.jpg (1000x619, 387K)

>underestimating Trump's intelligence for the 10000th time.

Attached: 1520217123133.png (403x448, 53K)

He gained the public support through his populism, and now he is being used to push through unpopular agendas. Hillary couldn't do that, it is against the narrative.

This is whats going on. Trump, a showman, made the apathetic "Tune in". Now people who never paid attetion, all of a sudden think all of this world bullshit, that has been going on forever, is some big, new thing. How can you say he alone is pushing things over a ledge, when a year ago you didn't even know the ledge was always there and we've been at the edge of it forever?

He has no fucking idea what he's doing.
Sometimes, having actual political experience and well formulated worldview is beneficial, believe it or not.

Don't get me wrong, I am no with HER (I was unironically rooting for Rand because he shares a lot of his views with his dad and is as far from neocuckservative that you can be) but jesus christ this is a tranwreck.

>unpopular agendas

Attached: 1502977929961.png (683x347, 97K)

We're not bombing syria and we're not going to. We did a parking lot last year, in a transparent act of fake retribution

You could at least try to pretend you're not using a proxy, shill

memebrain. You obviously weren't Ivy so you don't remember when it was originally thefacebook.com. The domain facebook.com belonged to AboutFace Corporation before it was purchased in 2005 for $200.000. To believe otherwise is to be a true memebrain Jow Forumstard.

>everyone i dont like is a shill
Trump did plenty of things right, and Hillary would have been even more disastrous. But jesus christ even Ted Cruz would be better than him.

That's why we're mobilizing France and the UK as well, because we're just going to shoot a parking lot.

Yes. We did the same kind of posturing a year ago.

can't spell slovenia without sloven

This. There have been dozens of close calls over the decades where WW3 almost started. Nothing new here. Just more chest pumping. Meanwhile the majority of the population continues to not have a clue. They just wake up in the morning and follow their nose around all day, rinse and repeat.

no, Dems go to war quietly - their martial actions really dont require public support - Obama is a perfect example: libs have no idea then blood on his hands. hillary would have been similar.
this potential syria bullshit is completely preventable (we still have no definitive evidence that Assad actually fogged out Syrian citizens), and to jump into severe game changing international conflict over a comparatively small affair is ridiculous and smells way more than fishy.

No, actually only one burke class was moved in.
You're obviously not following the asset movements, but we have significantly more forces moving into place.
I know that internally, you're trying to calm yourself, but short of a miracle, we're in a bad way now.

This.
Many people laughed at me when I told them the downing of a russian jet may have been a false flag to deter from a new emerging axis turkey russia.
Look at russia-turkey relations now..
Made me think.

You're going to feel incredibly silly by the end of the week

Don't worry, drumpf is only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1523232260866.png (645x592, 49K)

Trump should ignore the people on this and pull out of syria. Russia and Putin might de-escalate this if they see an act of good faith.
I want to thank the kikes for kiking off ww3 if Trump actually bombs syria though.

You don't have a government. You have owners. Trump is an actor. You are a slave.

>Bombing an airforce base = bombing a parking lot

Attached: 1512366799379.png (211x239, 6K)

How is it possible that people are gullible enough to read posts like this on Jow Forums and think "Yeah seems legit." I mean just try a smidge of critical thinking holy fuck.

He just got an impotant call btween two posts.

News conference delayed because nothings happening.

>air strikes tonight
On Israel

it wasn't an airforce base, but an evacuated airport. IE, a fucking parking lot

>Bombing an airforce base = bombing a parking lot

Attached: 1496276942174.jpg (645x968, 106K)

Daily reminder that Assad gassed his pipo immediately after John Bolton became U.S. National Security Advisor.

Attached: 30530721_10211231873768960_6429037636580540416_n.jpg (326x245, 16K)

This. If you want to see some ultimate retardation about this go look at some of the 'Q' stuff on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

That 'parking lot' bombing cleared the way for ISIS to move in nearby too, wasn't as irrelevant as morons on here try to say.

Attached: bill_hicks_by_mistermook-d3dtw7k.jpg (1296x1632, 346K)

There's a lot of talk about getting nuked here and I suspect most of it is sharia blue. It has made me consider what would be the outcome
though.

To target the population and infrastructure of this country would require an attack that concentrates on major cities. Now in case you haven't been paying attention that's where everything degenerate comes from in this country. That's where feminists spread their mind virus. That's where Jews make their money. That's where niggers chimp out. That's where the governing bodies conduct their business of selling us out.

Ever heard the term nuclear holocaust? A holocaust is what it will take to save this country. In these cities the white man is a minority by a large margin. The official data puts New York at about 40% white. If you've lurked here long enough you know what gets counted as white so we're talking

I remember after the first chemical attack last year, libs started to whine that Trump is going to cause a Ww3 and when he ordered to shoot some Missiles they were deeply sad that this was all he did.

I hope for another similar scenario. Bombing some unknown locations on some Assad soldiers and Putin will attack some rebels and that's it

If two runways constitutes an airforce base, my home is a fortress. Even "bombing" is an exageration, they resumed opperations the same day

>airforce bases don't contain runways and my house is somehow relevant

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

They contain more than two. That was obviously the point of my post, you ESL retard.

>N n n nothings happening, right guys? guys? GUYS!?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 1.01.48 PM.png (673x178, 39K)

Every country on our side is playing that role, including the USA.