IT HAS STARTED

I WILL DIE A VIRGIN AND A LOSER NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: angry-pepe-gif-9.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

Let's hope the main battleground is in Africa or the Middle East.

Yes but you will attain to paradise where your 72 virgins are waiting for you, so fear not, Frenchbro.

You won't die a virgin you live in France you'll get raped by a nigger.

Attached: 1515431850820.jpg (679x429, 175K)

You little emu cuck piece of shit, I'll seek refuge in your little sandy shithole and look for you and rape you

I will probably convert to islam before my death to get sum virgin puss puss

Wew mad quints m8.

what started?

>I'll seek refuge in your little sandy shithole and look for you and rape you

>Is French

Wait a minute are you actually a nigger yourself ?

Attached: 1463314588449.gif (480x228, 469K)

ohhhh ! Quick send dick pics to the internet So people living in a bunker will have something to laugh at.

Attached: iuhhh.gif (250x180, 22K)

Jokes on you. You will be one of the 72 virgins that some terrorist asshole is rewarded.

Just like Jesus

You will go to hell, if your parrents didn't teach you morally.

so progrsive

Nah. You'll be one of the 72 virgins getting fucked in Hell.

You would die a virgin and a loser anyway.

This.

>not losing your virginity
>2009+9

Shig

That was always your fate user, you could die 100 years from now and you’d still die a loser virgin

>to get sum virgin puss puss
You sound like a retard. Typical MGTOW alt-right.

Attached: 1523009277929.png (633x758, 11K)

>tfw I fucc'd

Attached: 1518139540382.jpg (500x483, 80K)

oh fuck
these numbers, boii

>tfw it starts is Eastern and Central Europe for the 3rd time in a row

Just our luck eh?

femanon here
q: am i still a slut if i fuck a lot of blonde blue eyed boys bc they’re human perfection cuties? (also im not lying to them to make it seem like we’re datong or anything like that, just hooking up)

>WW3
>main battleground anything but nukes all over the world

Digits you get some puss b4 the world expires....rolling

Oof no puss

No but you gotta fuck me too

That was inevitable.

Yes hello where are da proofs?

Attached: 1507111660540.jpg (634x355, 48K)

You'll get 72 Alizees in heaven.

Attached: Alizee12V.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Mehmet confirmed.

Yes. I'm blonde and blue eyed and I don't mind sluts being sluts, just can't turn you into a house wife.

We can hear big explosions coming from the Golan heights, did it start?

nobody here is going to heaven, user

Nice post Abdul Abdula Abdul Abdulisan

Attached: 1487089026922.gif (308x279, 1.97M)

>Omar Abdul Hassan Assad Abad Ali Shahid Muhammad

I got some afternoon pussy today, a little bit of period blood but when WW3 is about to start, you take all the pussy you can get.

look on the bright side, when the third world muslim rape gangs and enemy combatants are combing through the ruins of your city you won't have to worry about surrendering your wife or child.

Attached: 38952353252.jpg (295x267, 23K)

Nice work.
What position?

What started? Literally NOTHING'S HAPPENING.

If you're that worried about dying a virgin then go fuck a prostitute. Sadly we can't fix that loser part.

Her on top, panties to the side, me sitting on the bed leaning against the wall. My favourite. Now that I'm giving details anyway, I have a slightly below average size dick with phimosis, skinnyfat figure and 6 or 7/10 face. My gf is hot as fuck except she has small tits and she cums on my dick if I last long enough, which is maybe about 15 minutes and usually I can last that long, but not today. Made her cum afterwards by rubbing her nips and pussy.

Oh and I'm also broke as fuck (9 euros to my name) and a NEET. Jow Forums is pessimistic as fuck about their chances to get pussy. I lost my virginity at like 24 and I'm 27 now. Getting girls is pretty easy now, just have to be confident and not act like a little bitch.