- The real NatSoc starts here - NOT A SOY BOY ANYMORE! edition

So what's the point of being NatSoc on Jow Forums if we didn't do anything besides posting memes and shitposting? Wouldn't it be better to actually do something? Contact to the real NatSocs, organize local cells, use our intellect and /pol resources to help our cause? Try to ressurect the Great Heathen Army if needed to, kick zog out of our countries and take power back to it's people? Why are we acting like some soy boys? Even gays and feminists from the Left Wing are more manly. It's time to act like a manly men, dammit!

Bump as hard as you can and keep that thread alive. That's the main goal for now.

Attached: all_hail_perun_by_gielczynski-dayymjo.jpg (1094x691, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manly bump

Attached: 1523475491589.jpg (1159x848, 750K)

bump

>anything besides posting memes and shitposting?

Maybe lead by example and never post here again.

So you think this board should be like that?

Are you 15 ? If you're only shitposting on Jow Forums you're doing it wrong, building à healthy environnement, find a wife and spawn natsoc, the movement only have 80~years of existence, let it take strong root and learn from the mistake made in the past, there is no political solution.

Attached: 1523409791974.jpg (1024x729, 215K)

>If you're only shitposting on 4cha
No I'm not. But it looks like almost everyone do this.

Real Russians can't be NatSoc user. Didn't Putin blame them for taking over Ukraine?

Attached: Screenshot - 11_04_2018 , 19_32_19.png (565x632, 294K)

You do realise how stupid that is? NatSoc blaming is a part of propaganda. Even so, Ukrainian NatSoc is a natural enemy to Russian NatSoc.

Ruskie-bro, Jow Forums is à tool, shitposting and meme is a mean of comunication, not à full time activity, are you totally alone ? WE need it to inform people, focus on your situation, not what other might be doing

Attached: 1523391512650.jpg (500x581, 37K)

Real nat socs are already organizing and are already gaining power.
Real nat socs are commonly known as nationalists that are not retarded on race ralism.

Neo-nazi =\= natsoc, natsoc can't wage War against other natsoc.

Attached: 1523222895800.png (1000x1000, 1.09M)

Nationalism is à jewish tool, NO MORE BROTHER WAR

Attached: 1523228168303.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>Jow Forums is à tool
Jow Forums is a great base for building strong NatSoc resistance and move it to IRL. People minds here are already set up. All it takes now is to put some efforts to organize us.

White Nazi Kebab Reporting in and Volunteering to aid the Formation of a New Great Heathen army. we must create a manifesto and social rules and either isolate ourselves from the weak or conquer and push the weak out.

Attached: Handschar-13th-SS-Division-Emblem.png (782x428, 8K)

Yeah we need a head to whip us into a movement otherwise you have ever flowing chaos.

>You do realise how stupid that is?
BASIC CIVIC NATIONALISTS AMIRITE?

Attached: Screenshot - 11_04_2018 , 22_46_22.png (619x252, 31K)

That's why I felt like I should start this thread. We're literally stuck here. If we can keep this thread alive, we can do more in a future. I'm sure there will be plenty anons who will support us. And maybe some of them are takes this serious.

Why the fuck are you keep showind me this?

Remember, defeatism is treason, become someone people will want to follower, be strong, clever, patient, and ready to live à winter of à thousand Years without seeing thé Sun if you must, do what you Can to spawn ubermensch, embrace thé struggle, for it is à test of your worth, be who you would like to follow. Everyone must be à leader, if you aren't you should stop larping.

Attached: 1523392144512.jpg (615x1022, 143K)

No I agree and am willing to attempt it. Lets see what we can create boys and try to make social rules to purge cultural marxism.

>Why the fuck are you keep showind me this?
NatSoc in Russia, make me laugh. Your president is doing a better job getting rid of whites in your country than any other world leader.
How long until Russia gets to 56% level?

Attached: Screenshot - 11_04_2018 , 22_53_31.png (1152x404, 51K)

Prépare yourself to bé à Savage because you'll need no weak instinct when SHTF.

Attached: 1523375297264.gif (320x180, 882K)

Portuguese arabe speaking about purity, kys, fucking shills.

Attached: 1523221373693m.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

Then we must have this thread on a daily basis, for a start. It's important to let anons work together.

>that flag
>talking about whiteness

the absolute state of delusional Moors

START À THREAD YOU FAGGOT
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK

Attached: 1523474622223.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Why are you even trying to do this? If you are NatSoc, stop that pathetic trolling and support us. If not, get the fuck out.

Fuck off with Hitler already. Hitler has done more to damage Europe than any leftist has. He viewed slavs as subhuman and wanted to exterminate them. He wanted to exterminate the Poles, Serbs, etc. and replace them with German settlers. No matter how you feel about degeneracy that's just not right

>pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
It's a discussion thread. Not really much use for RL organization.

Hitler was just a man. NatSoc is much more bigger than just one man. And how it will be implemented depends only on us

Fuck off you nobody
Yeah but save it ans start one at least everyday ,people Like me won't even see you discussion Thread, plus it make Propaganda.

Attached: 1523387848582m.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Why the fuck would a Frenchman support the Nazis? They took over your capital city you daft cunt.

Be a nationalist, sure, but nazism is an ideological dead end.

Anglo fucked up THE FUCKING WORLD AND YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO ?

Attached: 1523398328279.jpg (300x257, 31K)

You fucking faggots wouldnt know the first thing about being a man. Sitting on Jow Forums shitposting all day instead of working, buying a house, making girl your wife, having kids, etc...

Get your shit together.

All of that shit is FBI honeypot
better to just stay in the basement and shitpost

Saved, for daily reminder

I don't care about this board. You want action in your life and complain about shitposting by literally shitposting. The obvious solution for you is to get of this website.

And if you think this doesn't count as shitposting, ask yourself if I was correct in a month or two when nothing you wrote in this thread or any other thread leads to action in your life.

You are a (fucking Russian lmao) NatSoc moron so maybe you have delusions about your own life.

VANGARDISM
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o

Start meeting IRL.
Not in big numbers or under one group. In fact, specifically in separate groups of 5.
>Start going to the gym together
>Start cooking together
>Start a reading list and start discussing the books together
>Get comfortable with debating your point of view, get familiar with the ideological underpinning of your view
>Start dressing nice. Start looking like a respectable group of people
>Start helping each other find jobs, start helping the less socially gifted amongst us get comfortable in public
And then, once everyone's visibly better off and in a comfortable routine? Find four more people each. And split off into 5 new groups. And start teaching the new group everything you've learned.
Start volunteering. Start attending local events and getting involved in local campaigns. become known faces in your local community. And when the new group is better off and in their own routine, let the cycle start again.

It's a tactic based on recognising our strength (our lack of a single organisation for the media to attack/ government to concentrate on) and using it to improve on our weakness (our isolatedness, and the wariness of IRL activity that it creates). Without any central group or hierarchy for the media to attack, we put ourselves in a better position- and one from which we're ready to organise when the happenings happen.

Attached: SigelRound.png (850x850, 20K)

Hello CIA. Oh wait, not CIA. Hello KGB? Its still the KGB right?