Jow Forums feels thread

i know a lot of you faggots have emotional problems, i do too but have no one to vent too so this is it
i wont go into too much trouble but:
>all my friends are more normified by the day and never understand me
>i get bullied regularly by my peers
>my best friend gets more and more distant the more normified he gets
>main problem: my parents hate me, a lot of youths say they hate their parents as a phase or not really meaning but ive ALWAYS hated my parents and they've always hated me, i hate myself as a result
>diagnosed with autism
>school grades going down
>social anxiety making me lose friends and struggle with social interactions
let me hear your feels Jow Forums
how can i deal with my problems
>inb4 emotional faggot

Attached: 1521359466568.jpg (615x505, 56K)

Pray

i have been my whole life

It's a transition m8. it'll pass

I find that self-improvement is the best antidepressant there is.

find a hobby

>tfw feel like shit pretty much every day
I only look forward to drinking and smoking

Attached: 1523286045714.jpg (447x589, 47K)

>focus on school
>try to make peace with your parents to whatever degree possible
>become successful
>make new, better friends

thanks for your suggestions
you were probably trying to help, but fuck yourself, ive been telling myself that my whole life cunt

Don't worry bud, good people are all around you, you will meet them if you continue to be yourself, maintain your honesty and remember, like attracts like.
We are all under seige, this magnifies our flaws and weaknesses, forgive yourself.
Do not pray, do not grope in the darkness for answers,you do know what will grasp your outstretched hand, trust your own heart, master yourself in mind and body.

Attached: 1519505557653.jpg (1712x1704, 822K)

thanks anonyou too

I think you're looking for Jow Forums OP

Do you exercise? Does your posture command respect?

I'm not going to say school didn't fuck me up big time but you have to realise it is such an insignificantly small part of your life. It seems like a big deal to you now but I haven't even seen any of those people from school for 10-15 years. None of that shit is going to matter in a few years.

What will matter is doing what you can to put yourself on the right path. Eat better, get fit, lift weights. Visit Jow Forums. Get into some hobbies to learn useful skills, like carpentry and bushcraft (See /out/ and /diy/), or whatever takes your interest. You will make your life infinitely better now and later down the line.

The people you are around now are fucking irrelevant in the long run but the choices you make to improve yourself now will help you for years to come.

All the best mate.

Go to trade school. Learn a trade like carpentry or mechanics or smithing. These will be valuable when shit hits the fan. Engage in this honest work. Save your money. Live within your means. Purchase a house that is not too expensive, preferably not in the United Kuckdom. Find a good woman. Marry. Have children. Pass down to them your family's morals and values and the traditions of your people.

find new friends

Attached: me_irl.jpg (346x356, 27K)

Stop being a bitch it doesn't lessen the pain but it will help steel yourself.

Get the courage to actually fix your life. There's a woman out there who needs you, yet here you are being a faggot.

Nihilism is beneath contempt but a necessary step to grow

Life isnt over, fight for a cause, fight for what is right. Only then will you know true inspiration, only then will you prosper. God is watching, make him proud.

Attached: 1523396557806.png (1035x1500, 335K)

thanks (new ip)

thanks user
fuck you cunt

how do we fix op's pic ?

Attached: 5000.jpg (700x420, 39K)