Just hand him over already

The asshat in pic related is the whole reason nearly a million ppl are dead in Syria with millions more homeless , now because of him wanting his precious political fame the world may be destroyed in nuclear fire....JUST HAD HIS ASS OVER ALREADY AND IT WILL BE OVER.
It is literally that simple....do Russians, Americans and everyone in between want our countries to look like shitty Syria or worse ?? Just hand him over man and it's done and we can all go back to normal.

Attached: Bashar-al-Assad.jpg (300x345, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QyIXWpXgNuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/QyIXWpXgNuM

Attached: joel.jpg (349x466, 53K)

“It’s your fault for fighting back, Goy!”

The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs at you.

Sorry can't do that, i need a happening

On second thought...never mind maybe we do deserve to all become extinct.

Attached: wut.jpg (600x512, 94K)

He never gassed any kids

All lies. Idc if he did anyway. It's none of my business what sand people do in their own countries. If it was happening with whites invloved I'd might interested.
Stop war mongering, kike.

It doesn't even matter - he is selfish as shit and people are dead including his supporters so his bitch ass can live it up lol

Coward.

If anyone should be held accountable its the people who've armed and funded the 50 different Islamic extremist groups in Syria to destabilize and destroy the Syrian government.

Oh but that will never happen because the people doing it are literally UNTOUCHABLE.

Now these same people want your boys to go in and do the job because their islamic miliants couldn't.

Shame you normies are too ignorant/lazy/uninterested to even bother seeing reality for what it is.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just Jesus, Joseph and doggy style Marry.
How does a person this retarded even live past 20?

Attached: 1515461843409.jpg (482x427, 39K)

i dont care if he live or die just give Greater Israel most of the land

>is the whole reason nearly a million ppl are dead in Syria with millions more homeless
The militaro industrial complex and oil/gaz producer are the real reason why millions are dead
OP is an ignorant faggot.

Yea yea, just like Qaddafi had to go and Hussian... those places are just wonderful now they are gone right ??

Asshat indeed

I have a better idea, let Russia wipe out Tel Aviv and we'll get rid of most of the worlds problems.

Attached: Boom.gif (200x200, 1.99M)

Silence kike, you know it won't end with that alone, and your tribe will keep looking for excuses to weaken secular states around it

+1

>Assad be evil
>Assad be selfish

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Stopped reading at asshat.

Just imagine if the Zionist backed insurgency had been successful like the retarded OP want's. Just imagine handing over another whole nation to those head chopping cunts. If the Jews had succeeded Wahhabi extremists would have held Syria and Iraq and drawn Iran into a hot war. Thank Christ Assad defeated the insane cunts.

Americans seem to always love boiling down an entire conflict to just one man

Attached: 678943425369.png (640x640, 111K)

Nobody gives a shit what he did or did not do, far worse happens in Africa and NOBODY cares.

This is about oil in that region, and who gets to control it.

Come and take him

Attached: 1497964035796.png (501x641, 299K)

HE'S A GOOD BOY.
ASSAD DIDN'T DO NOTHING.

it is not up to the Russians to hand him over you braindamaged magatard. If you had any idea about the War in Syria you would be aware that Assad is a Symbol of Unity and resistance against imperialism in Syria, they will never give him up.

He can actually walk around his country without bodyguards, because the people admire him.

we owe a debt of gratitude to Assad for fighting to prevent his country turning into another Libya
Its clear that Syria needs a strongman leader, so why not let him continue his reign in peace? Why do we have to overthrow everyone? Oh right, to install our own puppet who will build pipelines. Seems legit.

>Americans
yeah dude, all 330 million of us do the exact same thing at all times

>he gassed his own people in 2018 after fighting for his people against rebels and ISIS in one of the most media covered civil wars of 2016-17 because he wanted political fame???

forgot my pic

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (319x350, 25K)

>Just hand over saddam and it will be over
>Just hand over gaddafi and it will be over
>Just hand over assad and it will be over
>oh shit iran have nuclear weapons goy!

Attached: rubbinghands.png (279x285, 74K)

>MUUHHH EBIL SANDNIGGER DICTATOR
>Middle east goes to shit
>WE DINDU NUFFIN MAYNE THOSE UNCIVILIZED SANDNIGGERS CAN'T UNDERSTAND DEMUHHHCRASSSY AND FREEEEDUHHM

Attached: 56%.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

I remember back in '03 when CTR was here shilling to "just hand Saddam over already." Get fucked, OP you kike.

gas yourself, kike.

you really are a stupid mutt

they will just move to the next country and start destabilizing it too.

do you not know 'the plan'?

JOIN OFFICIAL WW3 - GENERAL DISCORD.

>Preparing to survive the last great happening
>GET IN HERE user
>3g5M3ba

Attached: 93810870_nuclearsol.jpg (940x529, 40K)

I think Assad should burn. Usually I don’t have such strong opinions about shit not going on in my own country. But my supervisor last year (hardest working guy) I who was born and raised in Syria and came to the US through the legal, non refugee avenue to work, says this dude is the actual fucking scourge of the Middle East and completely fucked everything up more massively than non natives realize

How did he fuck it up?
Is your supervisor a Sunni or what?

good USA are angels and not killing 2 million civilians in Iraq

Scary to think we are just a stone's throw from Armageddon, i can't begin to comprehend the horror of the coming nuclear holocaust.

Sorry kike. Your days are numbered.

Attached: 33A8EBCC-8B99-4BE4-B5FD-8ECFF9846F8F.jpg (516x1656, 229K)

nice honeypot faggot

Attached: 1516563280859.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Fuck you and your kike slave race. He isn't going anywhere.

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (720x507, 135K)

t. jew