Actually powerful

actually powerful

Attached: Ron Paul peace.png (659x906, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/republican-party/
thezog.info/hillary-clinton/
thezog.info/donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's too old, but he's right. This is stupid as fuck

when Ron Paul secretly reads Jow Forums

>oy vey goyim!!!! Shut it down!!!@##@!!!! You goys have to die for Israel how dare you to betray your greatest ally????!?!

>actually powerful
Trump is beholden to his Jewish masters. Ron Paul isn't. That's why Trump is pro-war and Paul is anti-war.

On April 23, the sun, moon, and Jupiter will align in the constellation Virgo to bring on the start of the biblical Rapture, according to the latest claims
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76443227
United Kingdom
04/11/2018 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: April 23rd the Messiah return
4/23 mirrored 3/24 = 84th day of the year

8/4 = 216th day

6*6*6 = 216

yoda

April 23rd is the 114th day of the year

Thread: Focus on 4/11 or 11/4 - This is the number of Islam and the Tribe of DA:N 41:14

>being this deluded

Fuck off ron. Take that swede cunt with you.

Attached: yvazf0ednwsz.png (656x654, 294K)

>Trump totally isn't bought and paid for by the Jews! H..he's secretly pro-White and anti-Israel!

Attached: 8973495739845.jpg (1200x875, 314K)

>I can't wait to see White people to die for the Jews!

Attached: 9837495739485.jpg (1250x882, 522K)

Fuck whos pulling the strings cunt. We got a happening.

Attached: Remove_this_Hothead_Guards.png (424x480, 78K)

>We got a happening.
"I love to see innocent people murdered for my pleasure on the talmudvision! I love to see the Jews and Israel win!"

Anti-White faggot.

What a bunch of bullshit. Who is launching strikes here? And who is posturing? Trump is being a good goy bitch and beating those murrican war drums for our greatest ally. Russia has to defend it's ally. Or at least pretend.

All yourself: what would the American reaction be if Syria launched airstrikes on Israel?

Celebration? I seriously don’t know how average people would react. Obviously we all know how MSM would react including Fox

>Who is launching strikes here?
The good goyim.

>And who is posturing?
The good goyim

>what would the American reaction be if Syria launched airstrikes on Israel?
Amurrica would turn Syria into a radioactive, glassed over crater.

Faggot.

WW3, WW3, WW3!

Yeah fuck you whitey. Burn you piece of shit

>Faggot.
Republican.

>WW3, WW3, WW3!
I hope you die first.

Wheres the Fire & Fury attack on Noko that he tweeted then?

He should've been your president you retards, but no must maintain muh 2 party system...

No more wars for Israel

>Zyklon Garrison is no longer a meme
Holy shit this might truly be the end times

>He should've been your president you retards,
It doesn't matter who is president. The Jews are in control. That's exactly why someone like Paul can never be president.

> but no must maintain muh 2 party system...
More like the Jewish system.

>Yeah fuck you whitey. Burn you piece of shit
LARPing little bitch.

>what would the American reaction be if Syria launched airstrikes on Israel?
Laughter.

This ol’ dude is just trying to get one last bj before he dies

Kek

What a heartless man. Think of the women and children!

GAS KILLING ANIMAL ASSAD MUST PAY

Naw dude everyone in Syria would be dead or living in rubble by now. Probably no one here would care because as it turns out we actually are fat retards who only pay attention to negroball and carbohydrates

This is why the amount of love trump got here i found baffling, anyone who gets even slightly close to a position of power is controlled

>This is why the amount of love trump got here i found baffling,
It's because this place was taken over by Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists. None of which are pro-White.

>anyone who gets even slightly close to a position of power is controlled
They don't care about Jewish power because they're pro-Israel and pro-Jew

i wish more burgers would realise this even on this board.

Attached: 1519163731221.jpg (480x484, 12K)

>muh two party system

You seem to have the American people confused with our parasitic political caste.

>i wish more burgers would realise this even on this board.
Most burgers get their beliefs and opinions from their favorite news channel(s), news broadcasters and favorite politicians.

Since both of those are Jew-controlled, they don't realize their beliefs are Jewish.

Q predicted this

>the star gorging itself on clay

did ben garrison post the original Jow Forums prophecy?

You're right about the jew thing but I honestly think the two party system keeps them at bay to a certain extent. Let's say there were 5 parties. How much easier would it be for them to turn three or four of the parties against one.
>oyy vey is your racist party also in favor of the shoah of innocent jewish high school students in florida?! or keeping innocent beaners who just want a better life from dreaming of freedom?!

At least when they are deadlocked around issues the jew can't take complete control.

Oh they got this all messed up. Fix:

#worldpeace?
No, to war!
No, war with Syria!

>but I honestly think the two party system keeps them at bay to a certain extent.
No, it doesn't.
thezog.info/republican-party/
thezog.info/hillary-clinton/
thezog.info/donald-trump/

They control both sides.

>Let's say there were 5 parties.
Then all five would be beholden/controlled by the Jew.

>At least when they are deadlocked around issues the jew can't take complete control.
The Jew already has complete control. They have the media, the banking and the government in their pocket.

Just like we did with "It's okay to be white", we're going to wake the masses on the JQ:

>Print out this "No War in Syria" picture
>Catches people's attention
>Catches media's attention
>ADL and AIPAC start denying sponsorship of this and start condemning it saying that "the Jewish community in America supports intervention in Syria"
>People see this
>Backfires on Jewish community in America as boomer neocons and moderates start getting suspicious of Jews

Let's spread this. I will keep posting this until it gains traction.

Attached: NoWarInSyriaPoster.jpg (2550x3301, 579K)

Blue tidal wave is confirmed. Pretty sure Trump just tried to false flag a war using Israel in one last attempt to prop up his dying presidency.

Should've used a prime Nasim.

Attached: 1522883001138.jpg (454x575, 29K)

Vintage Jow Forums feels

>But if you think multiple parties would actually cause some sort of goy renaissance on the home front you are only kidding yourself.
The purpose of democracy is to prevent change. Voting does not solve a thing.

>we'd be hate speech and noguns by now with them having control of multiple parties.
We'll be hate speech and no guns eventually, regardless of who is in power.

>At least with the fake left right paradigm we maintain a gridlock
The last two years have been steadily more and more anti-White regardless of who has been in power.
The next Democrat president (regardless of its in 2020, 2024 or earlier) will take out their anger and frustration on the White race and the Republicans will allow it to avoid being called "racist".

responsibility still falls on us tho. we have the 2nd amendment for this very reason. we are just too comfy and too scared to be who we were meant to be.

Catering to boomers is pointless, they'll all be dead soon

Genius