BREAKING: Secretary of State nominee Pompeo to tell senators years of soft US policy toward Russia are ‘now over.’ - AP

BREAKING: Secretary of State nominee Pompeo to tell senators years of soft US policy toward Russia are ‘now over.’ - AP

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/984190922995970048

Attached: Capture.png (616x298, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqAF-Alc7CM
m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran
jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073
m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
thehill.com/homenews/administration/382765-pompeo-failed-to-disclose-ownership-in-business-connected-to-china
thehill.com/homenews/administration/382765-pompeo-failed-to-disclose-ownership-in-business-connected-to-china
amazon.com/Democracy-Economics-Politics-Perspectives-Democratic/dp/0765808684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Make America Strong Again

Attached: this-shouldnt-be-happening.jpg (750x415, 48K)

Attached: wearealreadydead.jpg (680x436, 35K)

GAS KILLING ANIMAL ASSAD MUST PAY

Attached: habbeninng.jpg (445x513, 40K)

>Make America strong by starting another pointless war in the middle-east that will leave the place wasted for 50 years and we'll never leave and get nothing in return
Yeah, so le_based right reddit? Trump can kiss any chance of a re-election goodbye

Attached: no-nightmare.jpg (857x579, 125K)

All this teasing is pissing me off, just declare war already you fucking idiots

Fuck him. Chickens coming home to roost and the neocons are flipping out.

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (720x582, 34K)

About time. Russia has grown bold and violent because of America's weak stance. Time to put the Russkies back in their place.

I'll believe it when I see it.

>Bush attacks middle east
>Won Reelection anyway

Good. Fucking pieces of shit politicians taking payoffs from Russians can go fuck themselves.

so, democracy doesn't work. we vote people in and they do the complete opposite of what they said

bring on chaos

Attached: 1516873780961.jpg (700x565, 56K)

A year ago you faggot shill posters were anti-Trump people
Now that he's giving you your war you can't stop sucking his cock.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1440367814954.jpg (514x585, 156K)

Find your nearest chain link fence and look direct into the blast.
Amren borthers

youtube.com/watch?v=FqAF-Alc7CM

Doomsday Ron was right.

Watch the kikes both left and right hide behind Trump because they think he will be able to protect them.

Come on, really? I want to go to war against the Chinese, not the Russians.

checked

Attached: 805516a_lg.jpg (714x1000, 166K)

nobody do this it will create mustard gas and you will die

seems any assad/pro war thread gets flooded with shareblue shills in seconds

Jesus Christ what are hardline policies

Nukes in the Baltics? Proxy wars against Russian-allied regimes from Latin America to the Middle East?

>make Israel strong again

The shills are the ones making the threads

Draft when, kiddo?

>people who don't suck trumps cock are actually Hilary clinton's election campaign PR firm
/ptg/ is actually retarded.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

Attached: Sun_Tzu_The_Art_Of_Gassing_Your_Own_People.jpg (800x450, 74K)

CIA nigger

>get into a serious war with a major power
>expect people not to love and follow him

You dont know how plebs think do you?

Soon hopefully. I can't be drafted so I'm safe. All of these kids from the /ptg/ need to get drafted and fight a real war instead of a meme war of autism.

SLAVIC SCUM KILL EVERYONE OF THESE NIGGER WHITES

Go figure a beaner wouldn't remember 9/11

>when you witness the rebirth of the cold war

Attached: 1465790408958.jpg (768x977, 92K)

Some of you losers seem like you want your own country to be weaker than its competitors.

FRIENDSHIP WITH RUSSIA ENDED......

Dems
>Why won't trump get tough on Russia? He's tougher than obama, but not tough enough!
Trump
>Okay. Fuck russia
Dems
>Whaaaa! Stop warmongering

The left is insane

We've been in a cold war ever since the Podesta emails leaked and Clinton blamed Russia for that

>ID is literally nig-kangz

Prepare for the media to start saying Ol Putin and Trump is just merely pretending to be fighting.

>your own country
We (whites) don't have our own country and haven't for a very long time. Why should we care about the fate of the Jewish empire?

>I can’t be drafted

During ww2 the draft age was 17-40 in America

In Russia and japan and Germany where shit was actually dire it wasn’t literally men and women who can hold a weapon age irrelevant

Tough as in heavy sanctions, not full on war you fucking idiot.

Cold Bitch got her Cold War
Would Assange violate his source to stop WW3?

Attached: CCF337C5-E244-401B-BD60-1BB13D86F29B.png (1877x886, 192K)

Attached: 1436393791500.jpg (1164x720, 58K)

>heavy sanctions
>all out war
Pick one.

will we be allowed to shitpost in the empires to come?

Attached: aussie hippies btfo.png (1169x719, 709K)

Bush had a populace demanding blood for 9/11 and that amazing wolf advertisement. Kerry had a face that reminded you of the puppets used for the Land of Confusion video.

Attached: 800px-John_F._Kerry.jpg (800x1162, 121K)

Attached: DaeEIF6VAAEnny6.jpg (388x369, 21K)

>Trump can kiss Re-election goodbye because his SOS won't kiss Russia's ass
>I am totally nots a Kremlin Shills my fellow Americans

OY VEY VERY ANTISEMITIC TO BE ANTI WAR , DELETE THIS

This, 9/11 really rallied the US like nothing since Pearl Harbor.

Also, gay marriage played a big role - Bush was against, Kerry was all for it

> the puppets used in the Land of Confusion video

From what little I've seen of Spitting Image I'm conflicted - some of their skits are kind of funny, while others just reek of kikery

There's little else you can sanction them with.

Checked. It also came down to one state: Ohio.

Meant to quote
, not the beaner

Really makes you think...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 6.56.23 PM.png (1262x1204, 645K)

Why do you idiots want to die for Israel so bad.

A bunch of staged shots of brown people crying isn't the same as watching WTC fall Pedro

you can't reason with the untermensch

Attached: 1522504404136.jpg (720x800, 493K)

? i say to hell with syria, not our fucking problem

what did i say that led you to believe i was for a war?

We've been in a cold war ever since you burgers armed and trained the Georgian army with full knowledge that the ultimate purpose of these military preparations is ethnic cleansing, just so that Russia would have its soldiers killed and reputation ruined in the process. And when the Georgians got BTFO in the 080808 war, you seriously considered direct military intervention to help them.

It is no coincidence that out program of rearmament and army building was launched after that accident confirmed clearly that your government is not merely wholly without morals, but also cannot be expected to abstain from hostile acts even if those offer no benefits to USA whatsoever.

Bush also lost the midterms bad in 2006 resulting in Democrats controlling both the House and Senate.

These fucking neocons are delusional and will fuck us over hard for their regime change adventures.

The left is opportunistic you fucking retard
I voted for Trump to be anti-war, if he submits to Democrats whining about Russia then he's doing exactly the opposite of what I voted for.

Attached: 1521739720621.jpg (500x500, 35K)

CIVIL WAR BABY

Attached: 0a3b140a17a150f9a52a751a2f88bf060ac641ecd63c08bc6d91eba9620d25f4.png (500x491, 437K)

>Mutts going to Hell.

FINALLY. PRAISE THE LORD.

kek

Good luck Hans. You can’t even manage your country in times of peace. You’ll be utterly fucked once shit hits the fan.

JOIN OFFICIAL WW3 - GENERAL DISCORD.

>Preparing to survive the last great happening
>3g5M3ba

Attached: 93810870_nuclearsol.jpg (940x529, 40K)

I bet the Government regret blowing their load with 9/11 for Afghanistan. Probably wishing they saved something that big for Iran right about now.

Uh how about replace Russia with Israel there, champ.

>Pompeo

lmao is that sum SPQR larp

>goes to war with Russia
>70 years too late

McCarthy was right.

>so, democracy doesn't work. we vote people in and they do the complete opposite of what they said
How fucking new are you ?

Some delusional poltards, to be expected. I , for one, welcome the cleansing fire, but we will kick the shit out of Russia. Yes massive destruction, but we OWN the sea and the skies. You are about to see just how far the Russian military juggernaut has fallen. You should be happy, finally you will see what happens when the kid gloves come off. I will be nuked (proximity...no way around it), but some of you will survive. Create a better world than what we destroyed. Let that be your mandate, a better world.
>the shadow I leave will be a Crip walk. Remember me.

Why din't you vote for hillary and stop WW3 from happening

trump vs putin thing is a theater to divert the international attention of the Palestinian massacre caused by the Jews.

the Jews used the same strategy in 2014 when they killed 3,000 Palestinians in 2 weeks. at the time the ukraine vs russia theater was used.

>PUTIN SAID ISRAEL WOULD TAKE CARE OF IRAN'

m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran

>Russian President, Vladimir Putin, Unveils Red Army WWII Victory Monument in Israel

jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html

>Putin donates month's salary to Jewish museum

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/

>At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

>Putin criminalizes holohoax

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html

>He excuses Stalin and construction of a new monument
tohonom
:independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html

>He sees Lenin as a sacredrelik:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html

>He cooperates militarily with Israel
: http: //rt.com/news/israel-barak-militar Serdyukov /

>First Jewish University to Open in Russia

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073

>REPORT: IRAN ACCUSES RUSSIA OF GIVING ISRAEL CODES FOR SYRIAN AIR DEFENSES

Iran has accused Russia of giving the codes for Syria's anti-aircraft missiles to Israel, a senior official in the engineering department of Iran's Defense Department told the Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida on Monday.

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

Attached: 1519875905494 (1).jpg (960x660, 174K)

who cares trump already got what he wanted.

>few months training away from home
>finally get deployed, in uniform, thinking happy thoughts about home
>get nuked

is this really the future you want?

This isn't the mid 2000's anymore you mexican fuckboy

The problem stems from humans. Allhumans are imperfect! Why should one flawed human have more power over another imperfect human? I'll tell you why, it's Jews.

>Russia has grown bold and violent
From the country threatening an attack based on zero evidence

Attached: image.jpg (770x436, 140K)

Pompeo failed to disclose ownership of business connected to China
>He is going down. Nigger shills need to learn how to read.

Attached: mikepompeo_05112017.jpg (640x360, 17K)

rand the grandstander

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-11 20-03-05.png (1028x671, 446K)

Sanctions are warfare.

Good. Fuck Russia and their brainwashed legion of useful idiots who actually believes a nation that puts so little into its military could actually defeat the US, let alone the US+NATO. Wars are won economically. Russia lost the cold war due to economics. Most of their military equipment is outdated and old, and they have a whole one aircraft carrier (that barely functions) to the US' like 12+. All they have is nukes, which isn't special. China has nukes, but I see no one here saying we need to play soft ball withj China and let them fuck us or else Xi will send nukes to DC.

Pic Related. Russia.

Attached: paper tiger.jpg (625x450, 30K)

How is Russia "fucking" the US?

Probably by interfering in elections and constantly showing aggression toward it via buzzing it and its allies craft, invading airspace of the US and its allies, etc. You'll just deny any of that happened, which doesn't matter, since you aren't American and thus have little knowledge of the situation.

Good fuck Russia

This is b8, nobody can possibly be this suicidally retarded

Attached: 1496516164593.jpg (867x630, 246K)

Ok. So you are a CNN dupe.,
Got it.

Attached: image.jpg (800x749, 125K)

Getting into Syria doesn't stifle Russia as much as you think. Pic related.

Attached: US-Gross-National-Debt-2011_2017-08.png (504x483, 21K)

Hopefully boomers, feminists and basketball Americans are drafted and sent in to zerg rush the Ruskies in the first wave of the war. Then perhaps I’ll move to the JewSA in the aftermath and live a comfy although irradiated life

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-11 20-26-26.png (587x620, 347K)

checked. also
amazon.com/Democracy-Economics-Politics-Perspectives-Democratic/dp/0765808684

Attached: file.png (570x820, 278K)