MEX Happening

It seems that a someone [spoiler] USA [/spoiler] is trying to put AMLOco in power (it's happening):

ajuaa.com/?p=138159

debate.com.mx/opinion/amlo-candidato-presidencia-mexico-dictadura-que-viene-20180402-0363.html

>AMLO say he will rule Mex like Hugo chavez
>AMLO have a relationship with the governor who is responsible for the 43 normalistas

Now facebook is having problems:
>stolen data in favor to TRUMP (*burn maga cap*)

Mex it's having this now

Attached: 1peje.jpg (290x290, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrRVdmGG6Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck AMLO
#NoMiPresidente

And why exactly does eveyrone hate trump for buying infro from an analytics company for his campaign and no one blames hillary for spending a hundred times that amount in media, music concerts, tv appareances and whatever else shit she had for a campaign?

To be fair, after amlo win nothing willhappen besides the dissapointment of millions of my brothers and sisters who are too stupid to believe that old psycho.

>after amlo win

(YOU) mean after amlo loses his life in mid of the debate

Hopefully my brother, who you voting for and why?

For the Lolis the little lolis of mex

Attached: 1481127385543.jpg (400x335, 43K)

fuck off cuck only globalist kikes hate him

what the fuck is your definition of globalist?

Do you realize amlo wants to suck chinese dick?

Lol. I was thinking about voting for lolis too. I will just write the name of a loli or something like that.

TOP KEK

Hey do you want to create a manifesto or a short print to red pill de mases something friendly,inspiring and easy to read

Like what?
Also, those digits, man.

>this is what good for nothing mexicants actually believe
youtube.com/watch?v=TrRVdmGG6Nw

AMLO should thank PRI for winning, people are just voting for them out of blinding rage.

There's nothing to redpill, we just vote for the one we think will steal the least.

Attached: 2786092.png (1200x884, 1.43M)

Like a critic of our situacion the mexican its self for example how he has become indiferent toward our situacion, goverment, social media, etc etc
Somethig without names is dangerous to expose ourselves

>USA is trying to put AMLOco in power
hopefully
one good thing they could do FINALLY for us

also
>blaming the governor, not the military

revolucion lets make the ignorant people make a disaster, so we can restart things

>AMLO wins
>Decides to allow Chinese bases in this shithole
>US doesnt like that
>Second Mexican-American war
NICE

Maybe real revolution will happen after amlo's sexenio.
Mexicans will realize PRIANRENA is the same shit and actually want to dissolve parties, the worst thing in politics is how multiple parties gather their votes and they all win without actually winning.

>that guy who got BTFO'd by (((them))) the last two elections is getting memed into ofice by the US
>DOOD VENEZUELA LMAO
jesus fuck what is it with latins and ignoring any relation to reality?
Ok, we get it, you don't like AMLO, so now you have to make up this absolutely ridiculous story of burgerland somehow memeing him into office? Are you fucking serious? It couldn't be that maybe people are sick and tired of "establishment" politicians fucking everything up and trying for something else? Not saying that AMLO is good or bad, I really don't care, but it's pathetic how you make up this cock and bull story that makes no sense whatsoever.

>the worst thing in politics is how multiple parties gather their votes and they all win without actually winning.
>the worst thing in politics is a coalition that gets a majority
>it's better that one party has an absolute majority
you'd be popular in spain, they don't understand how democracy works over there, either.

>defending politicians getting payed for shit they don't deserve.

The absolute "scholar" madman.

dude, where can i sign up? i've been doing this for free, shieeet
>i recognise tactics the left used against trump here

Attached: 1518376189590.png (1100x1100, 10K)

where did I say that?
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR FANTASY WORLD AS YOU GO ALONG WITHOUT BEARING ANY RELATION TO REALITY

Me eligieron como funcionario de casilla
AMA

Attached: el hermano.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO marcianito no mames

First of all stop memeflagging, are you ashamed of your country or what, malinchista?
Second, coalition is fundamentally corrupt, change my mind.

I'll "count" them and register the votes as if people voted for Jiren.

Attached: 15219026057.jpg (960x695, 99K)

see
>Second, coalition is fundamentally corrupt, change my mind.
How do you achieve a parliamentary majority without coalitions if there's no absolute majority? In the case of a minority govt the opposition, considering that we're talking about latins which are basically savages, will just block any govt action, basically paralizing the country for six years. And eventually that will lead to a two-party system, which will be ridiculously easy to corrupt by simply buying up the two parties, just like in burgerland.
Either have a proper democracy or don't have it all.

desu, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to a -10/10 post saying that a coalition is fundamentally corrupt, when coalitions are an essential part of parliamentary democracy.
It amazes me how latins can talk such utter shite that's completely detached from reality, without a hint of shame or self awareness, and even proclaim it proudly as if it were a respectable standpoint. It's as if I said
>electric light is black magic, change my mind
how the fuck can one even argue with such nonsense? The whole premise is absurd.
You people should stop taking pride in being ignorant, and instead take some pride in actual intelligence and intellectual capacity. You remind me of niggers with their thug-culture, thinking that being smart and educated is "trying to be white". You people make me sad.

>latins which are basically savages
Nice ad hominem

I'll reply regardless. Why would having less parties paralize the country? You're saying it is easy to corrut two parties, but apparently, the same politicians are jumping between parties without anyone from their respective parties calling them on their shit.
It would be far more democratic if each party had their own candidate to precidency and as debates and polls happen, reduce the parties to a final 2-3.

That way any candidate could win depending on how much people actually like them. PRI would absolutely be one of the first parties to exit the race to precidency if people actually cared about their country.

Instead we have 3 serious parties and their mini parties who have all the benefits of winning an election (more room in congress for them) without actually having to win the people's vote.

wtf, now I know you're a top tier malinchista.
How was that trip tospain with daddy's money, Isaac?

Not true? Why do you think trump put 40,000 soldiers to protect the border? They know shit is going down.

>Nice ad hominem
except it includes me as well, idiot. also
>waaah all politicians are terrible and mexicans are corrupt to the bone
>lol why u calling us names

>Why would having less parties paralize the country?
I didn't say that, idiot. I said having a relative majority would. See, you don't even understand what I'm talking about, it's clear that the concepts of democracy are totally foreign to you.
>You're saying it is easy to corrut two parties, but apparently, the same politicians are jumping between parties without anyone from their respective parties calling them on their shit.
So what, that's actually not too bad a sign, it shows that the parties have difficulty rooting their power. If parties were deeply corrupt, people would hold on to their party for dear life in trying to stay within the system.
>It would be far more democratic if each party had their own candidate to precidency and as debates and polls happen, reduce the parties to a final 2-3.
How is that "more democratic"? Why do latins throw around "hurr dis is moar damokratic dan dat!!" all the time? It's more democratic if it can better represent the will of the people, and what you're saying does not represent that, at all. First off, you want to exclude parties based on "debates and polls"? wtf, so only those parties approved by the (((media))) can be voted? Yeah nah. And if you do a "second round" system like in France, that's the opposite of more democratic:
>first round
>hypothetically, say five "major" parties
>first gets 30%, second gets 25%, third one gets 20%, fourth gets 15%, fifth gets 10% of votes.
>second round: 45% of votes are worthless. Those 45% of people must choose between one party that was voted by 30% of people or one voted by 25%
now in a coalition system:
>second, third and fifth party form coalition
>they represent 55% direct of votes
fuck me if you think the first one is """""""more democratic""""""

>offer argument
>get called malinchista or shill or whatever by some triggered fucktard
every. fucking. time. I swear, latins and your absolute subhuman-tier shitposting are the only ones that get my blood boiling on Jow Forums. I'm so fucking happy that Mexico is going down the shitter because fuckheads like you deserve it so goddamn much. I truly hope AMLO wins just to see you asstards S E E T H I N G

AMLO 2018 PRAISE BE KEK

Attached: 1517962482149.jpg (750x1282, 163K)

Has un fraude electoral para que basado Meade gane

Attached: 15190004405.jpg (680x481, 68K)

Chairo vs Peña tortas

Attached: 1516142676955.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

People would care less if you didn't use a memeflag beforehand. In the other thread nobody cared you are living in Spain.

It's a meme you dip

Fuck Venezuela
Fuck AMLO

He's literally the mexican bernie sanders but with the lunacy of a Trump, a big threat indeed.

Is a fucking TRUMP with parkinson

Agreed. AMLO would be the best thing that could happen to Mexico since the 1900s. The man is whacky but he sure isn’t a theif.

Atleast trump has energy
This fucker speaks and walks like an old fart.

>Un gringo preocupándose por el bien de México

Attached: 605569.jpg (400x400, 77K)

The Bolivarian Dream. Even Manuel Clouthier openly spoke about such ideal. The United States of America and the United Mexican States as masonic inventions, so what?

So... maybe...

>ajuaa.com
>debate.com.mx
Admit it, these shills can shill better than JIDF shill. Yes.

Attached: (((ai lab yu))).png (239x498, 163K)

Sure Sure

Attached: 1447964328329.gif (359x329, 2.57M)

he is a thief indeed, just look how does his family live.