The Anglosphere: Ethnic Nationalism vs White Nationalism

Why don't British descended people embrace ethnic Nationalism? Why keep supporting White Nationalism even though it's failed to make any real world progress?

Attached: AngloPride.png (1362x644, 137K)

its literally the same fucking thing you brainlet idiot

euro "ethnic" nationalism is white nationalism by default

there are no non-white ethnic europeans

/thread

AMERICA IS NOT AN ANGLO COUNTRY. THIS IS AN ARYAN NATION, OR AT LEAST THE MIDWEST IS. HAIL HITLER AND THE FATHERLAND

Attached: america.jpg (712x568, 112K)

No it's not. Ethnic Nationalism emphasizes being proud of a specific culture & preserving one's specific ethnic background. White Nationalism, at least in America, tends to have a 'Our Race is Our Nation' vibe to it. They see Italians, Romanians, Poles, etc. as being interchangeable and they will attack ethnic Nationalists.

Richard Spencer's has literally gone so far as to try to travel to Europe to promote American White Nationalism in your countries.

Attached: DNpu9RgUEAANdyR.jpg (786x997, 92K)

>THIS IS AN ARYAN NATION

White children are already a minority in America so it's not even a White country. Tbh, If I was a Kraut from the Midwest then I'd be really tempted to learn German and move back to my homeland.

>preserving one's specific ethnic background
which is always white european by default, brainlet, then nationality

>which is always white european by default, brainlet, then nationality

'European' is not an ethnic category, it is a racial category.

I'm curious, are you of fully German descent?

you idiot dont have a european ethnictiy without a european race, fucking get it already

no im not, 75% east prussian, 25% north italian, you can make poles into germans over generations, not non-white non europeans

Probably because "British" isn't an ethnicity. Not in the sense you're thinking anyway.

Irish is an ethnicity. Scottish is an ethnicity. Welsh is an ethnicity. English is an ethnicity. Cornish, I would argue, is an ethnicity. And there are nationalists for each group in turn.

>maori hobbits
the mental image i got was worth a thousand words

>British descended people
There is no such m8

Attached: britbongs are still french puppets.png (2472x988, 1.12M)

White nationalism and ethnic nationalism are the same thing in the colonial context. White Americans, Australians, Canadians, etc. are emergent ethnic groups who if averaged out would be located somewhere in the circle along with the rest of the Europeans

Attached: 1522383441919.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

>you idiot dont have a european ethnictiy without a european race, fucking get it already

I understand what you're saying but you don't seem to understand what I'm talking about. To put it bluntly:

American White Nationalism is often opposed to ethnic Nationalism. It is not simply a big tent approach. And now this ideology is being spread to Europe by the likes of Richard Spencer.

>no im not, 75% east prussian, 25% north italian, you can make poles into germans over generations, not non-white non europeans

Ethnicity is more fluid than race but there are definitely obvious physical & mental differences between Poles and Germans.

You're an obvious concern trolling Jewish shill

> 25% italian

You're not white m8

Ozzy understood it. Pan-Euro alliance when?

Sure there are. There's no indication from what I've seen that the Welsh or Cornish are to any great degree anything other than native Britons.

>And now this ideology is being spread to Europe by the likes of Richard Spencer.
which is not a bad thing, europeans should consider themself as white too

race is an exclusionary concept and reality, nationality has been subverted and make inclusionary so it has been rendered redundant by liberal leftist

>Ethnicity is more fluid than race but there are definitely obvious physical & mental differences between Poles and Germans.
true

Fpbp

"White nationalism" is only a thing in Anglo countries. "White," in English, could almost always be easily substituted for "Anglo."

That's why I am an Anglo nationalist.

nice meme baguette

Anglos are just less pure Germanic versions of German/Dutch/Scandi's . America is a melting pot of majority Germanic + admixture other euro descended people, which is what Anglo/Brit Isles are

Primarily non-Germanic "European" mutt is codeword for shitskin

I grant you that, but the problem is those are not Whites (they are like Mr Beans or the Irish)

Attached: higgins.jpg (1200x1596, 675K)

>australia
>anglo
get fucked mate australians are australian none of this faggy british shit

Took me a second to figure out why New Zealanders look like retarded elves.

half of 'native' French (the south western) are shitskins

>America is a melting pot of majority Germanic + admixture other euro descended people
"White Americans" are far less than 50 % Germanic, for example they are secondly Irish (after German), thirdly Irish, therefore disgusting mutts to exterminate

*thirdly Italian

Personally, I don't care about whiteness very much. I don't really see the need for it as a concept.

But, if nothing else, the swarthy complexion among certain Britons that you describe is not foreign to Britain but an element that has been there since at least antiquity and, in all probability, prehistory. It's certainly not alien.

Some of us are Irish. They should be exterminated.

Most Americans who think they are Irish are like 1/32nd Scots-Irish, which is to say, northern English.

Because island genetics has produced ugly women

The "swarthy" Britons look that way because of the neolithic farms, like what, 8,000ya?

My older brother looks like a swarthy Welshman and I look Scandinavian. Pretty normal for Anglos.

Mexican or Hispanic who made this? Cubans and puerto Ricans are not like Mexicans. Puerto Ricans are wanna be black and Cubans are wanna be whites.

Yes, it's the norm in my family as well and they're from Cornwall. There hasn't been a blond in my family in at least the last 4 generations.

>which is not a bad thing, europeans should consider themself as white too

I encourage Europeans to be proud of their race and to not get bogged down in petty infighting, but I also think you guys should be careful not to fall into the 'Our Race is Our Nation' trap.

Think about it this way: America is the 3rd most populous country in the world and yet its entire White Nationalist movement can't put as many boots on the ground as the Nordic Resistance Movement.

> the swarthy complexion among certain Britons that you describe is not foreign to Britain but an element that has been there since at least antiquity and, in all probability, prehistory.
I know, in France, the Basque have a complexion a little bit similar to the Welshmen's, and they are "protohistoric Europeans" too

Native French themselves outside of the northeast border with Germany are largely shitskins

The USA is more like Germany than it is like other CAN, AUS, NZ or UK

I've seen it even among non-Basque French. People like Audrey Tautou and Emma de Caunes come to mind.

Because Anglos are rootless capitalists who place little value on local traditions. Just look at their food: McDonalds and boiled meat to go around.

Its all about the money, those greedy fucking bastards.

My mum is actually the one from whom we get the swarthiness, but she was a towhead as a tyke, as was I.

I have blue eyes and dirty blonde as an adult, my brother has always had dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

My dad was born a towhead but became a blue-eyed brunette pretty quickly. My dad phenotypically looks like a Northern English nobleman, and my mum looks like a Rhinish bureacrat's wife with the body of a Welshwoman. Which is genetically what they are.

I have two sisters who came out looking very Welsh though. One who looks Scandi and one who looks pretty English.

Eldest brother looks like a Scotsman, a lowlander. Another like a Norman. I look like a Dane, and my youngest brother looks like a Saxon nobleman.

Funny how much diversity there is in my family, but it's a fuckload of fun having n=9 and comparing and contrasting our phenotypes.

Honestly we're better Jews than the Jews.

No, the Northeast border with Germany (Alsace-Lorraine) is populated with shitskins too, like Southern Germany. The aryan parts of France are Normandy, the North (who was flemish before) and perhaps Brittany, but certainly not Eastern France.

Southern French share the same genetics as Italians

>Brittany
How do you explain that?

>this is not an anglo country. this is an aryan country
you do realize Anglos are Aryan?

Attached: 30412258_1876573639028328_8000320666806501485_n.jpg (148x123, 4K)

The whole 'White Americans are an emergent ethnic group' argument would be easier to swallow if White Americans actually cared about race. The fact that most of them voted for Obama shows that they don't.

As for racial instincts, the most ethnically homogenous areas of America are all in the Southern States (where most of the people are of Anglo-Saxon & Scottish descent). The second most homogenous area is the Far West. These two areas were also the only ones to ban interracial marriage.

Attached: ethnichomogeny.png (982x562, 102K)

Lmfao it's the same fucking shit you sperg
KEK

Well, there are two hypothesises about the origin of the Bretons. 1) many of them descend from British immigrants from the Fall of the Roman Empire (they got their language from them) 2) they descend from the Gauls without the admixture of foreign people, like the Latins, because Brittany is relatively isolated from the rest of the territory
The Roman and Greek historians describe the Gauls as "colorful-haired" people but they don't give percentages so this matter is quite difficult to settle

yes, mostly. At least as Northern Italians.
Because Southern Italians are literally brown-skinned, curly-haired berberoids and that's a step further

you're trying too hard and your reddit spacing is as cringe worthy as your delusional purity attempts

>Anglo
>Aryan

Attached: IMG_6191.jpg (1280x960, 900K)

I don't see how you can accept (2) given that Breton is a Brythonic language.

This is a strange thing to say. In what ways?

>The aryan parts of France are Normandy, the North (who was flemish before) and perhaps Brittany
Because the north has much more Germanic blood (thanks to franks/Norman’s/Flemish/Germans) and Brittany are Briton descendants, actual Frenchmen actually have around 2-3% negro blood which is not prescent in the other population

You're ignoring the bigger point. Think of it like this:

Why don't Jews call themselves 'Semitic Nationalists' and rally around their shared Semitic culture? Because most of them are smart enough to know that wouldn't work very well.

White Americans are watching their country turn brown and most of them don't care. There's a reason why White Nationalism is a fringe ideology and it's that when you have a bunch of rootless, ethnically mish mashed people living together they are more willing to embrace other forms of diversity.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Ethnic nationalism for Europe and White Nationalism for Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand

well we are talking about the genetic origin of the Bretons, not about the origin of their language. And the first doesn't always go with the second : Hungarians speak an Uralic language and they're not really Uralic

>USA
>In the Anglosphere
Jesus christ lad give it a fucking rest

Why should Australia & New Zealand - both of which are overwhelmingly Anglo-Saxon & Celtic - embrace White Nationalism? As for Canada, I think it would be better if Quebec became independent and embraced its own unique identity.

>actual Frenchmen actually have around 2-3% negro blood
Impossible you fucking idiot, there isn't even 2 % of nigger blood in the Spaniards' genetic pool

Um no. We know genetically what Britons are.

1. Bretonish Celts
2. Anglo-Saxons (Germanic)
3. Danish Norsemen (Scandinavian)
4. Near Eastern Farmers (with an Iberian-like component)
5. Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherers (kinda like Cro-Magnon).

The "immigrants from the fall of the Roman Empire" are the Anglo-Saxon invaders who helped cause the fall. Romans didn't leave much of a genetic imprint on the British Isles unless they were Ibero-Romans, as Iberian-like DNA is pretty common in the Isles.

>delusional purity attempts
My genetic history is from the North Sea coast. My siblings look the way they do. You don't have to believe me.

How did sub Saharan Africans get into France? hen you say "negro blood" are you talking about north Africans?

I'm talking about the Bretons, not the Britons, you stupid American piece of shit.

>it's a you're not white episode

Attached: merch.png (800x764, 383K)

lol, great movie, and your criticism is spot on

Ideology has no bearing on genetic reality

Attached: 1523450014150.png (900x928, 712K)

The Bretons are not descended from immigrants from the fall of the Roman Empire. The Bretons were Celts who were conquered by the Romans.

Holy shit you're obtuse and sloppy with your terms

this

Sure, but it would correspond to the known historical facts regarding the colonisation of Armorica by the Cornish and Welsh. I don't think there's really much evidence to suggest that Brythonic colonists established a sort of warrior aristocracy over the local Gauls and suffused the language in that manner. It seems clear to me that there was a significant amount of population replacement in the wake of the Germanic invasion of Britain.

Due to the large German immigration the USA is most culturally similar to Germany, American English uses many German words and phrases, American cuisine is a lot like German cuisine (Hot dogs), American mentality is more like German mentality, etc.

I think I understand now. In English, Breton means the the Celtic speaking peoples of England, a cousin of the Welsh. It doesn't mean inhabitants of Brittany.

Breton refers to the people of Brittany in English, I'm afraid. The word you're looking for is either Briton or Brython (the old fashioned term which has largely fallen out of use except in reference to Brythonic languages).

Fair point, but they also have a lot of other European ethnicities that contributed to their countries, especially Australia. And believe me, Quebec needs more white people. They can't survive with just French-Canadians. Too much non-whites

The Bretons hold their language from Briton immigration at his very period of history and it is certain they are genetically speaking at least partially descended from them.

its not

There were Blacks brought to France from her Caribbean colonies and *some* of them assimilated into the local population. Alexandre Dumas, author of the 'Three Musketeers' was a famous French quadroon and all of his children stayed in France.

Basically the Euro regions with the most Negro blood, based off of Haplogroup analyses, are:

1). Portugal 2). France 3). Southern Italy. 4). Spain.

Being dark skinned doesn't automatically equal Negro ancestry though.

Attached: ADumas.jpg (1200x1581, 440K)

Thanks for taking the time to learn our dialect of your native language son

My mistake. Thanks for the correction.

I've seen "Bretonish" used as a synonym Brython which probably explains why I was misinformed.

Yes there is, used to be a Russian poster who posted all the stats and sources and native French people had African blood

I agree with much of this, but that much seems superficial ie. hotdogs, german phrases.
Not sure i understand the 'german mentality' part though, from my perspective the german mentality is the opposite of an american one (collectivist vs individualist to grossly simplify)

My mom is Sicilian. Does that mean we have nigger ancestry?

in this exact position, taking german classes in college

Probably a little bit but not necessarily.

The problem is that Gaul is well populated at this time, and we can hardly imagine how immigrants from a much less populated region that is Cornwall could replace the population of the more densely populated and bigger Brittany.
Certain historians in France still think that the Breton language is actually descended from Gaulish language despite its proximity of Welsh. I think that could be possible, because Caesar notices that many of the South Britain people were actually direct immigrants from the Belgiae Gauls, and perhaps it's actually the Welsh and Cornish people that are descended from recent (at this time) Gaulish immigrants.

That's a new one for me, but I don't doubt it. There's are a lot of strange demonyms you come across in older books. I've seen "Britisher" in some American books and "Celestial" appears to have been a common term in Britain and the colonies for a Chinaman during the Victorian era.

It's splitting hairs somewhat because in the end, the Bretons are essentially displaced, Francised Britons.

Italian Americans are only like 5% of the US population.

How do we know the immigrant celts were only coming from cornwall? weren't there large celt populations in in other places of the british isles at the time?

t.polake or passdeutscher

I'm fine with the laws of third reich Germany to be citizen you have to be German all other Faggots can be deported back to their Shitholes

It's more likely that you have a small amount of Arab blood. There were far more Berbers in Sicily than there ever were Negroes.

I really hope it works out for you man! I'd suggest visiting Austria some time because it's way less multi-culturalized than Germany. It's a really special place.

kek

Attached: 1523488216663s.jpg (250x142, 4K)

There is no reason to believe your post before you give away some source user. + these analysises probably don't discriminate between the origin of those whose DNA is examined ; I can hardly imagine how the basic French peasant from the XVII th century could have even one drop of nigger blood.

I think you're right insofar as I'm not of the view that the local Gauls would have been elbowed out entirely, but I think it's worth pointing out that, at the time, Cornwall was not sparsely inhabited. Dumnonia was a fairly prosperous region which had for years been receiving a demographic boost from Britons east of the Tamar who were fleeing the encroaching invaders. I haven't read any estimates for the number of people who sailed for Armorica, but I don't think it was a negligible figure.

About the lineage of the Breton language: I would find it really hard to believe that it's descended from Gallic and I'd assume that this is a sort of fringe theory. Most linguists have no doubt that it descends from "Old Cornish" or "West Welsh" (basically what the Saxons called the Cornish). From my admittedly middling Cornish, I can see the relationship clearly.

Lastly, Tacitus believed that the South Welsh (Silures) and presumably the Dumnonians/Cornubii were related to Iberians. The Belgae were believed to be from Gaul, but they also weren't native to Britain (as in, we know they were Belgic colonists). This is why I thought it strange that you mentioned that the Bretons were blonds (or, at least, I assumed that's what you meant when you called them Aryans), since the Welsh and Cornish are stereotypically thought to be quite dark.

EXACTLY what I am thinking about doing once I am older. This country has no future anyways so I might as well move to the land of my ancestors and just learn the language while I am there. I'll fit right in considering my genes. I already know how to make German potato pancakes and mashed potatoes.

Attached: evropa.png (1280x800, 2.61M)

Yeah. but does it really matter if your

The arrivals of immigrants are well documented + the Cornish and the Breton are extremely close languages, almost the same. There are many other clues, for example there is a big part of Brittany that is called 'Cornouailles' (=Corwnwall)