HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 01.05.19.png (634x467, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran
jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073
m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520
sciencetrends.com/experts-warn-new-zealand-primed-devastating-9-0-magnitude-earthquake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothings going to happen

this shit is planned to as plausible deniability to fire Mueller. We can't simultaneously be at war with Russia and have our president under investigation for collusion with them at the same time. It'll blow over in a week.

FAKE AF GAY SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE #ISTANDWITHISRAEL

>taking Fatfuck.com seriously

Attached: tenor.gif (220x211, 35K)

he won his court case didnt he? granted that doesnt mean everything that comes out of his oversized mouth is true, but it does tip the scales a little bit more in his favor.

trump vs putin thing is a theater to divert the international attention of the Palestinian massacre caused by the Jews.

the Jews used the same strategy in 2014 when they killed 3,000 Palestinians in 2 weeks. at the time the ukraine vs russia theater was used.

>PUTIN SAID ISRAEL WOULD TAKE CARE OF IRAN'

m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran

>Russian President, Vladimir Putin, Unveils Red Army WWII Victory Monument in Israel

jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html

>Putin donates month's salary to Jewish museum

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/

>At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

>Putin criminalizes holohoax

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html

>He excuses Stalin and construction of a new monument
tohonom
:independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html

>He sees Lenin as a sacredrelik:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html

>He cooperates militarily with Israel
: http: //rt.com/news/israel-barak-militar Serdyukov /

>First Jewish University to Open in Russia

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073

>REPORT: IRAN ACCUSES RUSSIA OF GIVING ISRAEL CODES FOR SYRIAN AIR DEFENSES

Iran has accused Russia of giving the codes for Syria's anti-aircraft missiles to Israel, a senior official in the engineering department of Iran's Defense Department told the Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida on Monday.

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

Wew lad

I don't know, if I were russia or the USA I would aim one missile at New Zealand just for the lulz
maybe both sides will do it, that would be some top banter

Is there one Japanon who has just been posting hilarious shit for the last 3 years?

Attached: highafff.png (356x397, 91K)

Try to hit South Auckland if possible.

I hope the nukes start to fly soon. World has gone to hell anyway, might as well destroy it all and hope we see each other again in few million years

Imagine being so out of touch with how normies live their lives that you assume people can quit their jobs for 6+ months and be completely fine.

Hell, I wonder if he even realize what a typical job is like.

Attached: 1444106483631.jpg (500x375, 25K)

>nuke New Zealand
>blast site becomes mordor

checked

Attached: nf_2052_43454.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>Nuke Auckland
>Blast site becomes an artisanal burger shop

You really want Auckland nuked don't you?

This is sitcom-tier shit, or maybe even Jerry Springer Show -tier shit going on and it's literally going on the top of the world:

>be Trump
>are about to declare war against Russia
>be accused of collusion with Russia

Can this shit even happen in TV

Attached: 38d57c19.png (658x545, 176K)

triple digits and this insane little fiasco ends in [spoiler] war, prepare your anus[/spoiler]

Attached: 1522686555373.jpg (672x672, 87K)

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS DRAWING US TO WAR WITH RUSSIA, ON BEHALF OF THE RUSSIANS

MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

Attached: THE DONALD DOT E X E.png (509x358, 43K)

This fatboy larps and is always wrong. Right on Bitcoin predictions though I will say.

>tfw I live on a remote island South of Australia

Nuclear winter is going to be so comfy

Spend all day
>trout fishing
>cutting wood
>hunting
>drinking
>playing vidya

It would be like a permanent weekend

He moved to new zealand to escape US laws and law enforcement

This. Please help us improve our country /nuke/ anons.

>that tweet
what a fucking faggot

>We can't simultaneously be at war with Russia and have our president under investigation for collusion with them at the same time
Because the collusion allegations have been bullshit the whole time. It's kind of hilarious that once WW3 breaks out and the bodies start piling up and the reality sets in that this isn't a fucking game. Too many incompetent retards have been fucking around and now we're about to get annihilated by Russia and China.

Which island? Don't worry, I don't intend to come in and take all your shit :^)

biggest fucking larper fuck this guy

LITERALLY 200d CHESS WITH OVER 9000 IQ PRESIDENT

Attached: 1522025943322.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>Kim Dotcom predicts anything
Guess that means no happening

>Trump is colluding with the Rus-
Anyone who unironically thought this should now choke on a shotgun barrel.

Fucking Japan how do they always do it

idiots like him realize that New Zealand isn't actually safe right? The proximity to both China and Russia means it's not a if it's a when whether or not they get a nuke for spite or they get invaded by whatever faction remains and slaughtered

Please forget where you came from. Burger!

Attached: BURGERS.png (406x188, 7K)

I won a court case over a dog,does that make me a geopolitical expert?

>The proximity to Russia
Buy that definition everything beside maybe the Antarctica has proximity to Russia

I hate this fat piece of shit

Attached: agressive_lol.png (500x435, 198K)

Better leave for NZ right now.

Our governments are about to send young white men to go die fighting the very chinks and arabs they've been importing for 30-50 years.

How exactly is this going to work? Are young men really going to go die in the middle east while their girlfriends and sisters are left here with Muhammad, Chang, and Pablo the undocumented dreamer?

Attached: breivik.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

Has anything this cunt predicted ever come true?

It's Hiroshimoot in user mode, I betcha.

Nothing is happening. Putin and Trump are indeed Friendly.
>>PicRelated
The kikes and ObamAAdmin was arming Isis Thru Bulgaria.
Guess that makes Putin and Trump on the same page... They both support Assad.
ALL KIKES AND WARHAWK SHILLS CAN SUCK A BABYDICK

Attached: IMG_3448.png (640x1136, 137K)

t. nuke expert.

Sorry we are doubley full

The only safe place at this point is South America, the only true neutral continent besides africa, which doesnt count because nogs. The safest regions would be Amazonia and Patagonia.

WHERE THE FUCK IS EDWARD SNOWDEN

>I won a court case over a dog
Did you just move here from Canada?

Still waiting for Clinton's e-mails.

No one is going to invade another country over a proxy war

> Run to the other side of the world.

Spoken like someone who has never read "On The Beach" or seen either of the two film versions.

Attached: OnTheBeach.jpg (1300x1084, 228K)

when has this faggot ever delivered on anything?

>"Some guy who's never had the inside track on anything makes a vague statement on the likelihood of war with Russia."
>happening

God this makes me so mad. I was hoping he would be smarter than this. I wish we could just glass Isreal instead.

Your request has been noted. I've got a notebook full of this smallstuff. If it happens in the next seventy years, you're entirely welcome.

Attached: GLADion.png (730x767, 402K)

New Holocaust: Phosphorous Bomb Rain Over Northern Gaza
New Holocaust
Phosphorous Bomb Rain Over Northern Gaza

THE LITERAL STATE OF ISRAEL

BTFO ASSAD, I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Attached: 006 see Israel what you done to a Palestinian child.jpg (400x278, 36K)

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

Seriously leaf? It’s not real.

Good luck surviving on nuclear contaminated fish and burning wood

Yes it is. Why would I include a link in the image if it wast real?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

he's such a faggot, if he actually thinks he moved to nz to be safe from war and not so he doesnt get anally raped by glow in the dark cia niggers he's fuckin full of it

this was dissapointing, soemhow

Attached: file.png (753x438, 69K)

Well turns out Trump and I are both retarded.

>Kim Dotcom has had not just one wife but is now on his second wife

is there anything women won't do for money?

Some days there's no helping it. He's unfathomably fucking stupid.

Attached: 1522555478744.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

As a friendly reminder, you President plays 4d chess.

Furthermore, the importance of the quoted word, "smart", would require further interpretation.

Syrian Muriatic Arsenal Ratification Treaty?

One can't know for certain, not without the crystal ball.

Attached: 1523328898433.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Fuck off don’t come here

Attached: Amerimutt.png (1124x598, 203K)

The interpretation is "I don't see why it's 'smart' cause I'm smart and how am I like a bomb but I guess it's the word to use" seems like rational logic while sitting on the shitter, literally shitposting.

Attached: 30261814_2094674224137242_9049604678613540833_n.png (600x450, 320K)

shut up you stupid nigger

Still no happening.

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

that guy isnt very good at planning.
but as always, he is thanked for his service in creating mega 1.0

THE LITERAL STATE OF HANK HILL POSTERS IN THIS DAY AND AGE ON THIS BOARD OF ALL BOARDS

LITERALLY SHIT POSTING A POST ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE SHITPOSTING TO AN ORIGINAL SHITPOST THAT WAS SHITPOSTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF TROLLSHITTING AND SHIT....

FUCKING DONKEY BALLS

Attached: FAKEJEWS.png (469x209, 24K)

Attached: thumbsup_saville.jpg (634x431, 95K)

Oh fuck off - we're full!

Holy shit!
The guy who has served up nothing after nothing after nothing after nothing after nothing is now serving up more nothing!
You should sell all you own and move to NZ.

>implying he moved to nz other than to keep his cp hosting service alive

Unfortunately, you dumb fat fuck, you sit on a powder keg about to blow in epic proportions, which will blow this island out of they sky and right into the sun. No joke, look it up. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT GO THERE

tl;dr: NZ is kill (see NZ cascade for more nfo)

>mfw all the rich cunts fleeing will die

Attached: 1522557366300.png (534x400, 130K)

nz cascadia quake

stupid search engines, kek

Attached: UNFORTUNATE.png (744x627, 51K)

NZ cascade returns some nice beer hops

Attached: 11403386_409130249288201_1234426311470652280_n.jpg (410x206, 21K)

feeling generous today, kek
not sure y

sciencetrends.com/experts-warn-new-zealand-primed-devastating-9-0-magnitude-earthquake/

After the election bullshit, his word is mud.

If I ever happen to bump into him, I'm going to bitch slap him for being such a faggot.

Attached: p545a7k.jpg (3013x1339, 1.56M)

that's why one of their govt cucks flew in terror after visiting antarctica, look it up. i cant reveal more hehe

Always believe the opposite of what this fat shit says

Remember he said he had Intel regarding Seth Rich and nothing came of it? Fat faggot only pops his head up whenever he wants publicity.

Attached: 1512912520058.jpg (640x480, 51K)

How is being 65+? I hear you guys don't have a lot of things to do but act like teens.

You don't?

He literally bought a useless coalition of lefties and maori in a party during a previous election in an attempt to undermine white nzs interests just to try and give himself some clout against our kike pm.

it would be even funnier if Russia keeps shooting 1 missile, and then the US keeps shooting it down

Russia shoots at New Zealand, and the US shoots at Kazakstan, it will be like a hockey shoot-out, first one to miss, loses the war and everyone goes home

>tip the scale in his favor
user did you just make an unintentional/intentional joke? You dog you!

Attached: 1523443458443.jpg (586x567, 48K)

Attached: justification for US invasion.jpg (536x500, 56K)

Russia is the new Byzantine so it makes sense that the Russians are...nah, it is still the fucking jews trying to make money off of both sides of every conflict as usual. They own the news and internet now so more profit.

STOP ADVERTISING US YOU FAT FUCK
WE ARE FULL

How bad is the Chink problem in NZ? Are they buying up all the houses and leaving them vacant like in Australia and Canada?