I fucking love this president

POST YOUR WAR FACES BABY! WE ARE FINALLY GETTING OUR WISH!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-mL_jMAtURk

Attached: Incredible_Facts_Templars_knights_crusades_6.jpg (770x503, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRRncRpfzGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic99T-ee7ow&t
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
archive.is/gKqj3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: knights-templar-treasure1.jpg (1000x520, 97K)

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (645x403, 59K)

Why, his recent shit made me jump off of the Trump Train. He's a neo-con just like Bush.

Kek. Nice one Moshe

Hey shareblue, long time no see

Attached: 1523463777407.jpg (880x1050, 172K)

Not ShareBlue, I just want to know why is going to war with Syria good? The gas attack was an obvious false flag.

> I'm ready

Attached: 1484527808051m.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

Because its finally habbening bitch now get on the plane, we are going to make America great again

Attached: aDWWnOO_700b.jpg (700x393, 101K)

This is what the kikes want. They want Syria destabilized so Israel can be the sole power. Judaism is just as bad, if not worse than Islam. Syria's the only non Theocratic power in the region.

Your lack of faith in Trump is disturbing. He is yet to fail us, you forget this

Attached: We wuz.gif (360x242, 1.62M)

Why? If my president is going to suck Israeli cock I'd prefer he at least do it in private. I got off the train a few stops back

The 4D chess meme is rediculous. He's being controlled. He made an international Holocaust week, he gave billions to Israel in the last spending bill. This isn't some game or some meme anymore, it's bad now.

Hes not sucking anyones cock, he is simply flexing you absolute retard

And yet all his enemies get BTFO in the end. You think after a year you would learn his ways. Remember when he said he was for gun control? MSM played right into his hand and he didnt do jack shit to harm our gun rights. Learn to play chest m8

you cannot be president without doing this

Attached: 58869dcaf10a9ac1348b9546-750-563[1].jpg (750x563, 48K)

OP is a JIDF shill accusing others of being ShareBlue shills

Yes because Soros really wanted Trump to win, your i.d. fits you perfectly you cuc

Attached: 1513226668635.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Who do you believe our enemy to be? It isn't Syria, Russia, or even Iran.

you're too dumb to be a kike, nigger.

Get off of Irans cock, Iran hates the United States you retard

>Soros was pretending to hate Trump so we would like Trump you stupid goy!

Did they atleast raise your pay per post or is it still 2 cents?

hes a zionist shill, no one on pol gives a fuck about trump other than dipshits you follow him blindly and Jidf shills. He literally is a puppet for israel

What's with you mutts and crusader memes? You know they lost almost all encounters against the Muslims right?

Oh you're one of (((them)) now I follow

>not liking Trump means you're shareblue
Fucking gas yourself kike lover
youtube.com/watch?v=WRRncRpfzGc

Wait wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic99T-ee7ow&t

We should totally be helping Iran!!! I love Obamas nuclear deal now!

Attached: 63c.jpg (1024x638, 87K)

Thats right, we should of voted for hillary! Hogg 2020 am I right go- I mean guys!

Attached: david-hogg-2.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

we should fuck off and stop killing muslims for israel , the zionist/luciferians have been planning this shit out for for over a century . stop being a stupid sheep

>we should fuck off and stop killing muslims
You want to stop killing sand niggers? Do you also want to keep them in Europe?

they were brought in by zionist, if these evil fucks never started countless wars over there you wouldnt even know what a muslim was. they are doing this to get the the west and the muslim world to kill each other so everyone is weak and they can bring in their nwo. stop being a sheep this why all the controlled opposition e celebs push this shit to sway the minds of all the weak minded cucks into thinking muslims are the problem when its really zionist jews. wake the fuck up

>if you don't support Trump without question or criticism you are a shareblue shill
If Trump starts a war in Syria he is done and will lose his base. You magapede autists are also starting to piss people off with your blind zealotry accusing everyone else of shilling while you are litteral Trump cheerleaders.

Attached: optics.jpg (700x2723, 496K)

You sound like a shill

Attached: 1503770383480.png (604x608, 10K)

Last I checked it was the politicians YOU voted in that allowed them into these countries, Trump wants to kick them all out but cant because of muslim loving faggots like you

He didnt start the war, obongo did, only difference is Trump has balls unlike king nigger

Says the guy who thinks he is white

Trump and soros are old buddies

Soros backs trump tower
>Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
archive.is/gKqj3

>WE ARE FINALLY GETTING OUR WISH!!!
Our wish? You mean "your" wish, you faggot.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Your point? Im no longer friends with people who were once my friend, im sure the same can be said with you. People dont stay friends forever

Are you new?

>the politicians YOU voted in
yeah like voting ever did anything. you are fucking stupid voting doesnt do shit over the state level and even then its all rigged
>muslim loving faggots like you
not killing people just because they are part of a particular religion isnt love its humility, Im tired of all the anti muslim propaganda .
idk why im even replying to you , you are obviously a shill

>Im tired of all the anti muslim propaganda
Holy shit, you really are shareblue. Fuck off you massive faggot

shut the fuck up you shill not everyone gets brainwashed by your shit

Im the shill? You are literally defending the religion of pieces you muslim loving liberal cuck

>wanting to overthrow a secular regime allied with russia winning war against islamic faction so that islam can form a new islamic regime in the vacuum

eat shit you faggot shill or standard retard

Attached: 1523416896877.jpg (640x1464, 345K)

im conservative as fuck im just not retarded or a shill

will you be my meat shield

right faggot, im armed

He's done literally nothing to deserve such blind loyalty. Wake me up when he names the jews and mass deports the subhumans and all the marxist faggots.

>Wake me up when he names the jews and mass deports the subhumans and all the marxist faggots.
This

>larping this hard
How about you post your real war face? Oh, that’s right, your face is soft and weak af. None of you larpcucks is in any shape for war. You will be among the first to die

>stopped reading at neocon

DID YOU GET A PAY RAISE YET FAGGOT?
HOPE YOUR SUPERVISOR READS THIS AND BLOCKS YOUR PAY. 15 DOLLAR/HOUR FOR TREASON

Attached: 1518867753679.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Attached: 1517281199789.gif (400x414, 890K)

VPN SHILL
>replies to a poster who posted a (((1 post by this ID))) with a (((1 post by this ID)))

Attached: 1518963829281.jpg (258x330, 23K)

>yeah like voting ever did anything. you are fucking stupid voting doesnt do shit over the state level and even then its all rigged

that sounds like the least conservative thing I've ever heard you sound just like my liberal friends

FUCK
OFF
R/T_D

>Supporting yet another endless war that will kill thousands of Whites for the benefit of Israel.
Why, exactly?

Attached: Comrade.png (432x330, 112K)

Attached: ancientrussian.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I'd much rather go to war with either Israel or Saudi Arabia, not Syria. Fuck off.

He's done everything to deserve it. Perhaps your goldfish memory has already reset but I remember life before November 2016. Every nation in the world was ready to write white people off. Trump literally saved America. Fuck you, shill.

Attached: 170317-merkel-trump-oval-office-207p_0a21323400931b6bac057329a12c2eab.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

shareblue out in force tonight