So should I believe in Jesus Christ or not?

So should I believe in Jesus Christ or not?

>Varg Vikernes says that christianity is a cancer on Europe and it's pro-racemixing
>it's basically a Jewish mythology offspring, a lite version of their religion for goyim

But I was raised as a christian and I always thought it was right to believe in Jesus and be a friend with him.

Wat do. I'm 25 and still havent found a single fucking answer regarding that topic in my life.

Attached: images (1).jpg (269x187, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottgläubig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realize the enemy of Christ is real then you will realize Christ is real.

Attached: All-hail-king-MJ-XDDD-thriller-7648426-498-500.jpg (498x500, 163K)

1. Christianity originated in Palestine, and that's reflected in it's "mythology"

2. Christianity is neither for or against race mixing, God delegates this matter to nations to decide for themselves.

3. You should believe in Jesus Christ for salvation, and thereby put right living above all else.

what if my kid will have down syndrome? It'd be normal for me to abort it, if body is just a vessel (that's what ancients believed)

Your body is Gods temple on the earth.

>25
>can't decide for himself
Come on, you're a big boy now stop being so indecisive.

Christcucks will all hang.

Attached: 1427124552163.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

>Given over to hateful ideology

The obvious signs of someone who has little intellectual capacity to actually objectively question the world they live in.

Attached: 1888651_472035266241510_1821206415_n.jpg (960x540, 75K)

The practice of abortion is intrinsically disordered even if you abort a downy it would still be a sin.

There are other ways of dealing with the problem of malformed people that doesn't involve murder.

If you have a downy, just put him or her up for adoption if you by prudence decide that you don't have the resources to raise him or her.

dude, that's THE REASON why our gene pool is so shitty
I always had problem with religion

Your father has you worried about your gene pool and idol worship lol. Wake tf up

*tip*

>little intellectual capacity
says the one worshiping a literal dead kike on a stick

Attached: 1522740891019.jpg (600x568, 38K)

Read the Bible and figure it out for yourself.

Attached: 1522445825911.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Christinsanity IS cancer:

Lurk more newfag and checked

Attached: 1522445910833.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

recognize that christianity (and religion in general) provides (or at least has provided) utility to cultures that embrace it independent of the truth of its beliefs.

it's beneficial to live in a society where virtue is mandated (unless you're whatever minority the flavor-of-the-century dogma mandates hitting on), but on the other hand it's beneficial for the individual to recognize and reject superstition.

yes, it's superstition.

With regards to the body, Christians believe in the resurrection of our bodies, and that then we will spend the rest of eternity in them, either in heaven or hell.

Our bodies are not merely vessels but are part and parcel to our being, I forgot the jargon for it, but we believe that to be human is to possess both body and soul.

> Varg said.

Why the hell are you even considering this based on what a live meme said?

Check the ID

Sshhhhh ur getting sleeppyy

Attached: 52.png (480x800, 103K)

continue to seek for Him and you will find that He's been seeking you. You should believe, it is a relationship between you and God the Father, through His Son and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Christianity doesn't endorse nor condone race mixing. It does condone homosexuality and premarital sex as those things are degenerate. But at the end of the day, it comes down to whether or not you believe that Jesus went to the cross and shed His blood to cover your sins and mine. That's the starting point. Keep seeking and you'll find it.

Hitler was Christian retard

Fpbp. Why do the elites hate Christianity and love Islam? Because the elites are Satanists and Islam is a branch of their religion. They hate Christ because he spoke the Truth.

Yes, Christ is Lord and only through Him can we save the west. By the way never listen to anything that faggot varg says, also remember that paganism died a thousand years ago, and for good reason

this guy gets it.

>So should I believe in Jesus Christ or not?
Yes you should. Listen to your heart. Listen to the silence.

God bless, user.

where does the "elites are satanist" meme come from? also, what does satanist mean in this context?

This.

This is some very creative mental gymnastics, and easily debunkable. Now go say this in an actual church and see how they react... You may even be excommunicated.

>Spaniards wuz Ethiopians
>t-those fucking ginger arabs

What the fuck am I reading...

Attached: 1520475081577.png (1548x2592, 2.23M)

The elites are jews. And jews hate christianity, they hate Islam, they hate all other religions. They hate "the goyim". But since christianity reformed their jewish traditions, they HAVE to reject it or else they wouldn't be jews.

Yids could care less if some negro builds a singing church in Africa to go "ooga booga hallelujah" - because they hate and want to replace WHITE PEOPLE. If anything, they think it's funny that such monkeys are following a version of "judaism for the goyim"...

Also, they certainly see a lot of usefullness in catholicism, as a globalist religion...

Attached: cf2ff12c0cbde7bbd804a26fe9494cc480e2ef73651c6d2a8e2c5b198a4e3d44.jpg (727x668, 172K)

Stop corrupting the gene pool with your autism and crucify yourself already like your faggot of a "Lord and Savior", I'm sure you can be friends with him while sucking his imaginary dick in heaven

Every christian expects to be persecuted and be a martyr for Christ. This is our believe.

He was never seen taking part in any ritual of the catholic church, or even taking the host, during his tenure, despite not publically leaving the church, like so many other NSDAP officials did, to the point it even became a popular term:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottgläubig

Goebbels noted that Hitler, while personally disparaged by the actions of the churches against the NSDAP, told him and others not to formally leave the church, even if they were deemed as "negative" even in the party programme, because it created strife for no actual gain. Hitler also executed thousands of priests during "Kirchenkampf":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf

doesn't the fact that a core tenant of your belief is that the majority will reject it worry you? it seems like a feedback system where whenever some aspect of your belief is proved incorrect, you can just call it prosecution and point to how right you were about being prosecuted, so everything else must be true too

>excommunicated
>christian

Pick one nazi troll

Are you of Indo-European heritage? If so, pick Roman, Greek, Hindu, Norse, Slavic, or Baltic polytheism. Don't follow the rantings of some wild desert tribe.

Yes

It's a fucking logical tautology, that's what it is

>picking your religion based on how cool it is on the internet instead of how true it is
Dumb.

Attached: ggSRfZD.jpg (459x646, 55K)

I understand exactly what you are saying and the westboro baptist church is a good example for your argument i believe.

They too think that when they are shunned or judged that they are doing the right thing.

It doesnt worry me too much on the level you portray because critism and persecution are different things. I was speaking more in the sense of "renounce God or die", which is mentioned a lot in Revelations.

Jesus Christ is the only way you will be good enough for the kingdom of God. You need Grace.

Read the Franklin Cover up.

Revelation 3:9 my man.

>I might give up on Christ because of a murdering criminal who says it's immoral
What chance does your pathetic soul have in the first place?

>Varg said

You should live stream your suicide and then report back to Jow Forums on whether you met St Peter or not. Solve the question once and for all OP, Godspeed.

Matthew 15:24. Yes, christians see themselves as the "true jews"... and deem those who rejected him as no longer jews...

I think if your in the line read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

> Wat do. I'm 25 and still havent found a single fucking answer regarding that topic in my life.

Nigga ain’t nobody got answers to them existential questions n sheeeit. There may very well be god, I’m almost 100% positive of it myself but pretending to know anything about such a beings attributes or nature is complete self delusion. Death smiles at us all, all one can do is smile back.