It's that time again

I've noticed there isn't a good Britain Hate Thread at the moment, so, like a good obedient cuckold, I have started one for you.
The items in pic related were kindly taken from my house by a young WPC this morning.
Little did I know that they could have been lifted any moment by a poor under-priveleged refugee and used in the perfectly justified rape and murder of my wife and daughter.
I am just glad that the short, dumpy WPC came to my home and walked right in, at least now my family can get raped in peace without fear of getting hot air from the blow dryer, or a chipped toenail from the screwdriver.
God Save the Queen.

Attached: hackneyMP.jpg (600x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MyeRJqhCSE0
youtu.be/js0JutcAJj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine typing out that at 3am

Attached: 1505720300468.jpg (656x815, 60K)

Attached: 1518683738045.jpg (750x517, 60K)

Attached: 0A54D289B7BE497C8F5BA9A46C1272FB.jpg (1213x1401, 899K)

i no rait
can't sleep

Attached: 1500160249277.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Back to le mosque with you Abdul Rahmen noodles.

Attached: Maximum SOY.jpg (596x720, 93K)

Attached: Bong_weaponry.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

Attached: 1507645488586.jpg (639x882, 79K)

Attached: 1501802635243.jpg (1891x2800, 1.52M)

based citizen of germany's helmet spike

Attached: 1513542031793.jpg (1051x871, 97K)

Well, what else is there to do without a fun licence?

Please be a joke.

This is now a Euroscum hate thread.

Attached: 1477937883453.jpg (1080x1524, 330K)

I'm danish not Norwegian.

Attached: 1511646451954.jpg (1064x680, 147K)

Attached: Sharia Germany legal.jpg (657x650, 63K)

>the British police are now confiscating floss
Checks out

Attached: 1514465774861.png (2192x2040, 803K)

Attached: 1462236775113.jpg (1710x945, 684K)

>plunger on the carpet

Attached: 374623443554.png (433x436, 197K)

Attached: 1510178913166.jpg (663x944, 359K)

Lol swedecucks, i have duplicate file but can't post it.

Attached: 1500983002812.png (1600x1600, 3.57M)

some shops in a small area put this up for halloween, it wasn't a national thing, and it's not illegal for kids to buy eggs or flour.
it's nonsense, and i'm not defending it, but it's a great example of how Jow Forums can get hysterical from seeing a simple picture.

good lad

Attached: PM.jpg (1024x1536, 1.25M)

i was already redpilled, but then i was redpilled again

Attached: 1523389985192.png (1128x4143, 544K)

Wow i'm offended UK got more migrants than Denmark :(

Attached: 5awzWGt.png (528x1239, 694K)

Nothing says violence like a guy smashing a 1997 cassette player on some paki head.

Fuck thats creativity and reciclyng...

Why did you let the pig into your home in the first place fool ?

mexico, as ever the connoiseur of murder and maiming.

youtu.be/MyeRJqhCSE0

Make memes guys

She told me that Mustafa was coming to take care of my wife, and that if any deadly weapons were in the premises, I could be charged with obstructing the lawful rape of a willing woman.
She seemed serious, so I gave her a tip of £20 to say thankyou and then let her gather up any of my posessions that were harder than a crumpet.
The wife was happy with the outcome, so I can't complain.

story?
i don't speak muslim or viking

Minister at asylum center leaves asylum center because niggers gonna nig, minister car runs over niggers leg because she jumped infront of the car.

Attached: 1516025811157.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Is a crumpet harder than a biscuit? Its hard to keep up with your highly sophisticated baked goods.

I've never seen a single foreigner understand the context of this

a biscuit is what we call a cookie.
a crumpet is a kind of airy pancake.
she took all of my hobnobs, said they could cause significant injury to the lawful raper of my wife and i could be sent down for even owning them within a 50ft radius of him.

It's not unwarranted when you're straight up telling kids they can't buy eggs or flour at all.

Dont throw eggs and flour at things or else they will get banned britbong

Biscuit means different things in US and UK

Try again sweety

Basicly what it says.

Attached: 1511442443145.jpg (720x625, 88K)

Attached: 0 0.png (313x315, 231K)

It's just as stupid with context as it is without. Here in America we either get a chuckle out of the little fuckwrs doing some harmless pranks or we shoot them, especially if they're black.

You've lost your sense of humor, Nigel.

Should've fought them off. UK police are the biggest cowards.

it's stupid i know.
i can only imagine that that town where this happened either had a big problem with kids throwing eggs at people over halloweed, or they are (over)reacting to the possibility of it happening.
either way, it's not against the law for kids to purchase eggs or flour, but at the same time, private businesses are allowed to decide who they do business with and how, something as an American i would hope you agree with.

Divide and conquer tactics are great. Helps the white race a whole lot. You little shits are priceless. Gen Z is redpilled my fucking arse.

Just like the subways in New York. Not like some dickhead with a rifle is gonna shoot through a crowd to stop someone from going full aloha snackbar anyways.

i couldn't fight her off m8. she was armed with a massive 5inch baton, while my wife was stood behind me telling me to submit, over and over and over.
i never saw my wife again after that day. the last i remember is her turqoise headscarf being forced into the back seat of a rolls royce.

Oi. Accept "diversity" or be thrown behind bars, faggot.

Attached: 1523360489667.jpg (960x640, 99K)

American cops like to stay out of problems like with the Cruz Guy in Florida.

>Baton

Those things are less frightening than a knife. You could easily deal with one and can easily counter/disarm them without caution.

If one swings at me, I be grabbing the arm and counter by disarming or throw the wielder to the ground and fight back with stomps and shit. Could've used the environment as a weapon like a chair, table, etc. for a weapon.

somone call in a report on the national criket team for the bats

There’s plenty of bestiality brothels in America
They just prefer “whorehouse” or “nightclub”

It seems like they're either total pussies or so fast to pull the trigger life long criminal Jamal is rewarded a martyrs death.

Black lives matter
youtu.be/js0JutcAJj0

Attached: sweads.jpg (1000x750, 61K)

You don't understand.
My Baton Blow Receiver License had expired, which meant every blow from the 4ft6 WPC would have incurred a £500 fine.
I am already in debt for all of the bulls my wife calls over on my credit card, and any more would send me into bankruptcy.
I did it for my children's future don't you see?

It is not justifiable with any amount of context
Even if a 10 year old wasted 30 people with just a carton of eggs, it is not justifiable

Fuck your government and fight back. Make weapons and gather a group of people to from the resistance.

i agree it's not justifiable to legislate for this, and that isn't what has happened.
but let's just say you own a grocery store, and kids keep coming in to buy eggs to throw at people, would you at any point say to the kids, 'I'm not selling you any more eggs'?

Business is money horseface

Nobody would care if it wasnt so believable

true, but everybody has a point at which they won't participate in an exchange.
one shop owner might not give a shit if the kids are throwing eggs at houses, but his customers might care, and then he will start to notice in his pocket.

This is one of the most cucked thing i have read on the internet.

if it wasn't the for the regular flat earth threads and their ilk i would agree with you, but we all know that most Jow Forumsacks are quite happy to ignore facts if it means they can shitpost.

How many arab creampies has your wife taken this week? Might want to encourage her to put in a little extra work now that they're cracking down on the cab drivers that wait outside the schools.

>choosing to not do business with people you don't like for whatever reason
i don't think you know what cucked means

She doesn't take the creampies, I do.

Very progressive. The queen would be proud

Brit logic 101
>OI mate i dont wanna buy baccy and spice at ur corner shop mate, some kiddo egged me apartment ™ i dunno if you sold the eggs to the kiddo but i can see u sell eggs do i will never speak to you agaain mate.

yes, that's exactly what i said, good job.

Stupid brits

Smelly danes

Attached: Gas.jpg (600x395, 101K)

Thanks bongs for making me feel better about being American.

For real man

Attached: england.png (1132x1526, 831K)

what if a 17 years bought and gave it to the 16 years

Underrated post.

Why is she so angry tho? Why the cameras?
So many questions.
So a guy quits working there and she chimps out?

Muslim immigrants are going to save the UK. White brits lost their balls decades ago. It's to the point that the thought of defending one's self from attack is unthinkable.

But that's just the white Brits. Does the Pakistani shopkeep worry about the rights and wellbeing of thieves? No. He keeps a rounders bat behind the counter, the law be damned. Does the Somali carry a whistle to thwart robbers and brutes in the estates and ghettos where he lives? No, he carries a gun and dares the cops to tell him otherwise. When a terrorist blows shit up, white brits call for calm, understanding, introspection. Muslims call him a fucking terrorist. The working class bloke with a belly full of gin and fight in his spirit is all but dead. You killed him. You beat him and his kind into oblivion with your progress and your ASBOs and your economy. Though he is on the way out, he's already been replaced. It's just his name is Abdi instead of Bertie, and he's shouting the Somali equivalent of "Fookin wot, mate? I'll bash yer 'ead in, I swear on me mum!" glass bottle in hand. Too long has the boisterous, hearty spirit of the fighting working class brit been dormant. Many on Jow Forums hoped that foreign immigration would awaken it. Give up hope. It's back alright, but it belongs to the immigrants themselves.

>lots of damage
>pokes five .25cm deep holes

How's he doing so far?