>90% white
>laid back lifestyle
>no urban sprawl
>World class fishing
>World class seafood
>No blizzards
>If you need a city, Miami is 1-3 hours away
Come home, white man.

Attached: beach-florida-keys.jpg (2048x1366, 2.21M)

Thanks. As an illegal mexican Ill make sure to set up shop there.

Nope it’s terrible Florida sucks don’t come down and visit plan your vacation elsewhere

Was there last weekend. Nice implicit spot y'all have there. If I didn't have a kid on the way I would. Caught a huge amberjack at 900 feet .

I go there during winter I a Quebecker.

Sounds great except that shit is gonna be underwater and/or rekt by a hurricane in the near future

maybe rent a comfy place and enjoy it while it lasts.

The keys are full of hobos that sleep on the beach

Why would I want to live in Hurricane Alley and worry about this shit every year?

Attached: 8ECAE340-D397-4038-BAA6-F1EA13212E84.jpg (2048x1367, 926K)

Nevada here I come.

Sea level's going up, two virus's from South America now in Florida, Hurricane alley, very high property tax's. average middle class house property tax $6000, sink hole every week, water table dropping fast, you live in a house w/ A/C, run to your car W/ A/C, run to job from your car job has A/C, run to the shopping mall has A/C, you can live without A/C. Other that these things, you decide.

Louisiana here kys

I use to live in Florida, now live in Nevada. Much better here.

Too flat, I need mountains.

Attached: IMG_2004.jpg (5184x3456, 2.92M)

Whites thrive in adversity

I'am a Conuck too bro, me fall down the stairs too in Key west.

This guy gets it.

>full of cubans

Too barren. I need trees.

>average age is 60

forgot this one user

>very high property taxes

bitch please, you have no clue, come to shitass IL and tell me your taxes are high

Be zika virus infected tourist

Visit the Keys for lunch

9 months later

Attached: Zika-in-Brazil-Aug-1-Linkedin.jpg (940x400, 268K)

>Be Florida Keys
>Florida

Attached: 1504833075724.jpg (540x532, 57K)

>Be Florida Keys
>90% white

No. I lived there. Most of the population is cuban and jew. Whites are the minority.

Saged

how possible is it for someone to live on a sailboat and find a job down there? I'm ready to leave this shithole behind

Now that kid will grow up to post daily threads on here about how we are all racist and we need more immigrants! Horaay!

Attached: 1523248219653.jpg (728x665, 51K)

Lol, fuck you OP, i live here right now and it's totally not worth it. Unless you're hiding from something or don't care about anything, yes, the Keys is your spot - as nothing fucking ever happens here. Life is easy, sure, but it's so god damn boring! And don't get me started on $, everything is fucking expensive, in Key West the rent is on the same level as SanFrancisco.

Become a RN/physician, get a job that allows you to work remotely, or go work for a sailboat repair company.

>Hurricanes fuck it up
>Weather fit for niggers and not the white man
>Prone to flooding
>Will be underwater potentially in our life times

>Renting

Yes, renting, as i'm not a fucking retard to spend an ungodly amount of money for a shack. KW - 400k - You get a shack, with no/tiny backyard and no parking (Unless you get lucky). Anywhere else in Florida - 400k - You get a nice two story house with a garage and a pool.

lol. You have to be larping if you think you can live within a mile of the beach in FL and get a better deal than this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 10.55.09 PM.png (2038x1538, 2.93M)

we need to genetically engineer coconut palms to grow in colder climates

Attached: California.jpg (852x480, 68K)

Actually funny, because i was about to move into a house that is right next to that one - 3k/mo - 3bedrooms. What beaches are you talking about exactly? Smathers? The seaweed filled dump? Sure, the beach itself is nice, but the water sucks. Higgs is close by - But always filled with lame ass tourists, at least they chased the homeless that were always there and fuck Fort Zach, can barely move there nowadays. Anyways, whatever gets you off, some people like this life, it's not for me.

I live in Key West and I can tell you that this place is absolutely not 90% white. Nice place though I love it here, try Bo's Fish Wagon if you ever come down here.

Gay.

It's actually quite easy, I pay 150$ a month to park my boat at Marathon, and if you don't want to pay you could just illegally anchor up off the coast. I've heard its illegal Idk if it actually is but I really don't know.

>Key West = Homo Haven

OP is a faggot.

It costs like 500k for a 3sqft closet here

Winter is literally the best weather possible but summer is hell on earth. Also the mosquitos and noseeums suck ass.

Look at all those Korean jawbones on the ground

You're built on a literal sandbar

I don't see you thriving while getting invaded by goreigners

How is this supposed to be about politics?

>Nope it’s terrible Florida sucks don’t come down and visit plan your vacation elsewhere
You dumbasses from Alabama aren't welcome here anyway. You don't know how to act in public.

>Why would I want to live in Hurricane Alley and worry about this shit every year?
Those are intercoastal houses.
The odds of a piece of shit like you living on the intercoastal? 0%

Hurricanes will FUCK key west up, don’t live there unless you like getting anally raped by 140 mph winds

>Florida
>shit talking anyone else about public behavior